Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Cephalobro

Clam and Coral notices the Inktoling emerging out the ink.

Clam: Gees, I thought you were an enemy at first, with the sneaking around and stuff!

Coral: *wipes away his tears* H-Hello.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
The fact that they can tell that she’s an Inktoling surprises her. Nobody, except for Runa, could tell when first seeing her.

“A..ah.. sorry.”, she apologizes and returns the greeting. “My name is Ginger. It’s nice to meet you two..”, she smiles at them.

Names.. names.. I haven’t given the Agent my name yet have I..? Oh speaking of him..’

Turning around, she calls out to the Agent,
“They aren’t hostile. You can come out...”

Agent 507

Inkling
He drifts upward from the puddle, transforming back to normal as he apologizes to the brothers “Sorry about attacking you 2, You can call me...agent 507.”

Cephalobro

Clam: It's fine, hard to see in the dark.

Coral: We Ringed Octarians didn't develop the ability to see in the dark. So it's okay.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Ooooh what do we have here?" Nix says through the speakers. "A agent, ringed octolings, and, what a surprise! It's ginger. Hello dearie! It's been a while."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Wait “Ringed”?’, this catches her attention as she turns back to look at them.

“Uhh..”, she takes off her googles to get a good look at them. “Oh..”

Like an Inkling, their tentacles end off with a ring like pattern.. hmm..’, she hums and then asks.
“Where did you two come from?”

Cephalobro

Clam: Well, we escaped from Octo Valley.

Coral: I was born two years after my brother was cut from my father. We were being chased by Crimson Octarians all our lives.

Clam: We came here because we saw a Ringed Octocopter being chased by a Crimson Tentakook. We saved the Octocopter's life.

Agent 507

Inkling
He readies his roller and pen again, his yellow eyes glowing...very faintly, but still glowing, in the dark. He looked around frantically as he awaited for the voice to show itself.

Cephalobro

Clam and Coral look at the speakers.

Clam: Who are you?! And why are you going to use my kind for farming?!

Coral: You don't want to feel the punch from the strongest Octotrooper nor you want to be splatted by my Octoshot!

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe's progress through the base becomes somewhat easier, as the few guards he comes across seem to be pre-occupied with some massive battle. "And here I thought I was gonna be the distraction", he muses in thought. "I'll still be providing the escape..."

Roe pushes forward, guided by a simple rule of architecture. Power creates heat, heat requires ventilation, and so he begins following the ventilation system to its central hub. A few splatted octotroopers and one liberated maintenance key later, Roe finds himself in the 1st floor breaker room. He produces some work gloves and wire cutter from his back pocket, tugs a length of cord from his tentacles, and gets to work.

"This'll be epic, like the time some stray ink shorted the zapfish at a Bottom Feeders concert and the amps exploded on the bar crowd." He can't help but curl his beak into a mischievous grin.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Oh I've known you ever since you've been born, hon." Nix says grinning. "After all, you were my daughter. " Laughing, Nix continues. "Yeah yeah that's what they all say. "Why are you doing this?" The answers always the same. I need subjects. And your friends aren't gone, would you Ike to meet them?" Nix says hovering over a button.

Cephalobro

Coral's tentacles suddenly stand up from anger and rage.

Coral: We're you the one who caused that power shortage back in Octo Valley?!

Clam: We demand answers, right now!

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Her tentacles curl up tight as they turn rose red.
His daughter?? Why I..!!’

“You’re lying! You are NOT my father! My father was a well known agent that helped stop the first Inkvasion caused by the DJ!”, powder pink tears start to fall out of anger. “Let their friends go. And let Shade go! ...if you have him that is..”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Oh this is GOOD)

Laughing again, Nix is having fun. "Ah yes, him. He was your father at the time, but he wasnt your true father. He and I made a deal. He would pose as your true father until I could be able to manage you. He worked for me! Tell me, what did he do in his spare time? " (lol I'm having to do two different character talking)
"No it wasn't me. I didn't not have anything to do with that. But my college did. You might now him as DJ?"

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Your doing good tho!)

She crosses her arms and looks away from the speaker,
“Whyyy would I tell you?? The man in the speaker, asking me these questions, claiming he’s my real father!”, she growls. “I don’t even know what you look like. Or what your name is! Why should I tell you anything??”

Cephalobro

Coral: So he forced our kind from their homes just so you can capture them for farming purposes?!

Clam: That's it, you're going to regret for what you had done! Know this, we are coming for you and you're going to pay for everything you did!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom