Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Frick-frack. These two are like the all knowing Demi gods. She’s wearing her Octoling Goggles so they can’t see the upper half of her— HOW DO THEY KNOW?? xD
oh and I’m gonna let the others post a bit more before I continue..)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Alright I'll jump back in XD)
Groaning Shade opens his eyes again. "Why...?" He says slowly noticing he's healing. "I...The(*cough*)Corruption...here?" He says weakly. Then he hears the scream. "What the-?" He says scrambling upwards. "A-Agent?" He says slowly sliding towards him.(he can't fully form yet.) "This...is not good. "

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam finally see Shade sliding on the ground.

Coral: What is the nightmare that he's experiencing?

Clam: I wouldn't get close to Agent if I were you.

Agent 507

Inkling
His mouth begins to foam, lightly at first, then aggressively as his body starts twitching and flailing. He was now experiencing “PTSD Seizure”

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam are forced to make a risky choice.

Coral: Alright, looks like the only way to prevent sleep-fighting is to wake him up.

Clam: *sigh* I really wish it didn't come to this.

Coral and Clam then walk toward Agent and try to shake him awake.

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
His eyes jolt awake as they dart everywhere frantically while his mouth foams, he reaches towards the brothers as he continues to shake on the ground.

Cephalobro

Clam: He needs help quick!

Coral: *lifts the Agent, putting one of his arms over his shoulder* We'll take him to Ginger.

The brothers then drag Agent to Ginger.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
"Let him convulse..." Roe says surprisingly calmly. There was no sleeping through this. "Support his head and make sure he doesn't snap his tongue off with his beak."

He gathers to his feet and brushes the street dust off his shorts. "We see this sort of thing at midnight raves occasionally. Some squiddos forget that anemone lights are meant to hypnotize. You can't help a seizure, but you can make sure he doesn't cause himself severe damage during it." Roe is obviously groggy, but his voice is steady.

Cephalobro

Clam: Well, in that case *takes Agent's pen* The end of this is sharp enough to get someone seriously hurt.

Coral: *gently sets Agent down close to Ginger* Let's hope this won't go on for long.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Seeing Shade wake up makes her sighs in relief... but that relief is short as they bring the Agent over.
Nodding and listening to Roe’s instructions, she lays the Agent’s head on her lap and cups her hands around the shape of his jaw..

“Shhh...”, she murmurs and starts paying close attention to his mouth movements, making sure he doesn’t hurt himself..

Agent 507

Inkling
His eyes looked up at ginger, small tears starting to develop in his eyes as they rolled back into his skull, the foam in his mouth starting to weaken as his quickened breath and screaming residing. But now something was........off...His breathing was slow...unnaturally slow.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Her tentacles curl tight at the sight of this as she tries to keep herself from freaking. Drumming her fingers on his jaw, she breathes in deeply before forming words..

“U..uh.. I think we maybe, might be, could be losing him..??”, she glances in Roe’s direction, “help please..?? His eyes rolled back and he’s breathing really slow..!”

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe's jaw clenches in frustration. Was this ink poisoning? What happened in that bubble? The constant flow of unanswered questions was getting madning. He begins tapping away at his phone furiously, and comparing it to Agent's state.

"Sounds like his heart is out of rythm, or maybe his ink is circulating poorly? What does that blob thing do to squids?!"

He begins to get frantic, then his gaze falls to Ginger's sloshing machine for a moment. "... Is that thing electric?"

Cephalobro

Coral: I remember that time when Clam and I were captured, we were down and couldn't breath normally.

Clam: Then through some miracle, some nearby machine malfunctioned and shocked us, thus saving us.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
"Let me borrow it. I won't break it, I promise." Roe rushes to his ink tank, and digs through the sub pack on it. He produces a voltmeter and his wire tool, and a small bundle of unshielded copper.

Jumping back to the sloshing machine, Roe unties the electrical cable from his tentacles. Three long tentacles fall messily over his shoulders, as he cuts and strips contacts on a few long lengths of wire. He pauses, looking for Ginger's approval before he messes with the machine.

Cephalobro

Coral goes two grab to metal plates.

Coral: Are these two conductive? Because it depends which metal it is.

Clam: Yes, which is why you need to hold them with rubber.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She watches Roe for a second and realizes he only stopped for her approval. Humming and looking back at the Agent, she thinks up her answer..

Finally nodding, she responds,
“You can borrow it..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom