• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, there's this weapon maker who happens to be friends with Shade.

Clam: We heard that he could use some help solving the problem of his weapons overheating.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“Weapons overheating..?”, she frowns and lifts up her goggles, “Uh..”, she glances over at Joseph and then Roe, with a questioning look of ‘should they..?’.

Biting her finger and still trying to come up with her answer, she looks at Shade and asks,
“How deep into Octo Valley..?”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Well it's not very known to where it precisely is on a map. I know where it is, but I couldn't tell your because he made me swear that I wouldnt tell anyone exactly. I can tell you that it is about 5000m down from the top."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She scowls and shakes her head,
“No. If you can’t tell me the exact coordinates then you can’t go.”

Crossing her arms she adds,
“It’s not safe, all kinds Octarians could be scouting down there.. it’s not like I think you can’t take care of yourselves but.. you’ve just woken up from whatever mind control you were under!”, she directs this at Shade, “how do I know you’re not about to lead them to their deaths..?”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Snorting, he smiles then talks. "Well I can't tell you the coordinates because then I'd have to kill you. Besides, I couldn't lead them to their deaths because I already have a path that is completley safe. As for the scouts, well let's say that they won't be able to even get a mile away from me."

Cephalobro

Coral: This weapon could actually give us an advantage in this war.

Clam: Plus, having him on our side will help us get turf control.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She glares at him in disbelief,
Kill me?? Ohhhhh the nerve!!’
Rubbing her temples and trying not to challenge him to try to kill her, she exhales,
“No. N-O.”

She pauses and looks down for a quick second before looking back up and flashing Shade a polite grin.
Continuing she growls,
“I want the coordinates so I can look into this place of which you three are trying to go. I’d rather not have these two killed and you captured again once you make it there.”

She looks back at the Brothers and makes a pitched whining noise that meant,
“You don’t even know if this weapon actually exists?? Why jump to conclusions??”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Alright." He shrugs. "Guess I'll see you around." Tossing a small metal box to each of the brothers, he continues."These are 2-way video audio connectors. They aren't preety and they might not have great quality but they're reliable. Y-uh he helped me make them. This was one of his first prototypes. Can't be tracked or EMPed. Try to tamper or remote track and a small thermite gernade will go off destroying the tech."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Her tentacles turn rose red and curl up tight as he hands the Brothers the devices.

“Wait you’re still going? I just said n-”
She stops and hums loudly before turning away from the three.
“Go ahead. Get yourselves kidnapped and killed. I no longer care.”

She lowers her head and mutters to herself about how dumb they are..

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Ah they don't connect anywhere. They transmit a certain type of EM wave beyon the normal scale. He calls them Xesta waves. Also you can stay here and use these just to make sure your safe." (had to edit this part in lol)

(By the way these actually are a thing I created a while ago)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"I'll be off now!" Shade says waving. "Oh and don't try to follow me. I'll know if you're or not." Jumping into the nearest grate, he dissapears into the underground.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Alright so first things first. What you see is not to be spoken to anyone else outside of this trip to anyone else. He will make you do the oath later but for now your fine. You may explore the entire area as you wish. Don't worry about any guards because I have these. Forming two backpacks with propeller looking things on top, he hand them to the brothers. "These will instantly teleport any enemy's or unknown hostiles away until they are 1 mile away. In case that doesn't work they create a field that if anything goes in it will die. Any questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom