[SPOILERS] Unlockable Weapons in Splatoon 2 Revealed!

GamemasterTom

Full Squid
NNID
GM-Tom
96 Gal Deco was my main in the first game, and now it looks to be more defensive with Splashdown, I think i can use that.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
@ZEROrevive It takes some time to load, don't worry and try again.

–––

Now, I actually prefer Ink Mines on the Squiffer.
Fresh Squiffer when?
give it a bit of time, it'll load eventually. It takes a considerable amount of time to load.
Thanks for the heads up guys, got it to load eventually. *thumbs up*

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
AW RIGHT EVERYBODY
Any weapons in the UPDATED list y'all looking forward too? and how crushingly disappointing the fact that Sorella Brella is just a Splat Brella variant?

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EVERYONE GET IN ERE

NEW WEAPON TYPE DISCOVERED
upload_2017-8-5_22-27-27.png
upload_2017-8-5_22-28-20.png
EVERYONE GET HYPE!!!!

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
What Sheldon has to say about it:
upload_2017-8-5_22-30-29.png
tl;dr: it's the inkbrush of shooters. unlike the nozzlenoses which have a rhythm, you just mash the button to shoot. I guess we're gonna have to see if it's actually worth something when it comes out. cos it certainly is gonna be brought down by it's cruddy kit.

Last edited:

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
It has also been discovered by dataminers that there are new Grizzco brand weapons! A charger, roller, and blaster have all been found in the files. The dataminers did not post pictures of them, though. Only the blaster.

OHMAN
get hype!

Last edited:
Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
I can't get over that Grizzco Blaster. Love the design. Grizzco versions of every single weapon when?

The Squeezer sounds interesting. Similar to the Nozzlenoses, but with only one shot in exchange for power, I assume. Not sure if they're for me, but I know the L-3 has been getting some extra love in this game, so I'm sure others will enjoy them. I do really like how they look, too. The vanilla's kit is super gross though imo, lol. The Stingray is deemed useless by like 80+% of the community, and the Splash Wall... well let's just say it's done quite a bit of falling from grace since the early days of Splatoon 1, when it was the meta sub. The Foil's kit looks nice tho. Splat Bombs are great on just about anything, and it's nice to see another Bubble Blower weapon.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I can't get over that Grizzco Blaster. Love the design. Grizzco versions of every single weapon when?

The Squeezer sounds interesting. Similar to the Nozzlenoses, but with only one shot in exchange for power, I assume. Not sure if they're for me, but I know the L-3 has been getting some extra love in this game, so I'm sure others will enjoy them. I do really like how they look, too. The vanilla's kit is super gross though imo, lol. The Stingray is deemed useless by like 80+% of the community, and the Splash Wall... well let's just say it's done quite a bit of falling from grace since the early days of Splatoon 1, when it was the meta sub. The Foil's kit looks nice tho. Splat Bombs are great on just about anything, and it's nice to see another Bubble Blower weapon.
I would love Grizzco weapons just like Hero weapons, but with the variant kit. (Firefin splat charger, krak on splat roller, tentatek splattershot, etc)

I will give the Squeezer a try, but I'll definitely wait until the Foil Squeezer comes out if I really like it. Splash Walls are frankly very bad right now, if only because of their stupidly long deployment time. and Sting Ray? I'm already stuck gritting my teeth with that damn thing being on one of my favorite weapons, no thank you! ;p

We also seriously need a Bubble Blower weapon, like ASAP. I really wanna see if it's good. It looks like a fun special, but I don't want it to be garbage.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE. LET'S ATTACK AGGRESSIVELY.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288

We have an image of the Grizzco Brella! I'm starting to detect a theme here with those yellow capsules. They almost remind me of prescription drugs, as strange as it is. It appears to not have much defensive capabilities, with there being no cloth for the actual umbrella.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
What the ****. How? The Switch hasn't even been out for half a year yet! How the hell is it getting datamined already?
It was hacked in the first week, it's not that surprising.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
God, really? Is Nintendo that lax about their cyber security?
Almost makes you wonder how they haven't got the PSN treatment by now...

Well, anyway, I'm not mad by the end result. I've wanted an Ink Repeater for a while now. Just, color me entirely stunned that this has happened twice in a row now.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Do we know if the Grizzco weapons are just skins (like the Hero variants) or if they'll have unique kits? I'm hoping they'll be like Sheldon's Picks giving each weapon a third kit.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
God, really? Is Nintendo that lax about their cyber security?
Almost makes you wonder how they haven't got the PSN treatment by now...

Well, anyway, I'm not mad by the end result. I've wanted an Ink Repeater for a while now. Just, color me entirely stunned that this has happened twice in a row now.
Difference between Nintendo and Sony is that Sony lost a ton of customer's personal information, whereas the only thing that happened to Nintendo was that their consoles got hacked.

Although, it definitely is concerning that the Switch was hacked into so quickly already. Normally that happens a bit later in the console's lifespan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom