• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Stick vs. Gyro: Which is Better?

sniper

Inkling
NNID
sniperpon
i do wish i could plug in a mouse and keyboard and just play that way on the wii u for splatoon!
This, a million times over! Playing with a mouse and keyboard would be amazing.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
So first two testfires I was able to play I used stick, but the last one(the one on the 23rd) I tried gyro. And I gotta say, gyro feels amazing. Definitely be using gyro, it feels smoother/faster/easier for me to aim or control my character the way I want to.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I mostly only used dual-stick during my playthrough of the two Testfire's I played. My main problem with the gyro controls was just how uncomfortable it was to sit in my computer chair while doing it. My arm rest were constantly in the way and I felt that it was quite difficult to keep the thing steady. That being said, I'm still a bit torn on which control would be more suitable for me. I really want to play to my fullest when participating in online matches but of course it dual-stick doesn't offer the precision that analog+gyro does.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
It was obvious for me that gyro is better
Splatoon isn't like the other shooters, the gyro helps a lot, playing without the gyro is really hard

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
It was obvious for me that gyro is better
Splatoon isn't like the other shooters, the gyro helps a lot, playing without the gyro is really hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom