Stick vs. Gyro: Which is Better?

sniper

Inkling
NNID
sniperpon
i do wish i could plug in a mouse and keyboard and just play that way on the wii u for splatoon!
This, a million times over! Playing with a mouse and keyboard would be amazing.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
So first two testfires I was able to play I used stick, but the last one(the one on the 23rd) I tried gyro. And I gotta say, gyro feels amazing. Definitely be using gyro, it feels smoother/faster/easier for me to aim or control my character the way I want to.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I mostly only used dual-stick during my playthrough of the two Testfire's I played. My main problem with the gyro controls was just how uncomfortable it was to sit in my computer chair while doing it. My arm rest were constantly in the way and I felt that it was quite difficult to keep the thing steady. That being said, I'm still a bit torn on which control would be more suitable for me. I really want to play to my fullest when participating in online matches but of course it dual-stick doesn't offer the precision that analog+gyro does.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
It was obvious for me that gyro is better
Splatoon isn't like the other shooters, the gyro helps a lot, playing without the gyro is really hard

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
It was obvious for me that gyro is better
Splatoon isn't like the other shooters, the gyro helps a lot, playing without the gyro is really hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom