• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Super Mario Maker

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Yeah. Though some of my creations kinda sit on the moon do to upload limitations. Some I just create and never upload because I enjoy them too much to see them be beat down by others. I'm kinda weird like that.
That's not weird. I feel the same way sometimes for stuff I've made myself.

And an upload limitation is a level creator's worst enemy.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I've got two levels today! Yay!

Unholy Booabration: My new attempt a boo house. This one is pretty tedious, though I dought it is as hard as the previous one before it. Like usual, the platforming is tricky and the boos are out to get you~
ID: 3738-0000-00B6-AD09

Penance Castle: A level that is rather dumbed down compared to the levels before it. There are tricky parts to get past, but a lot more simple than before in design. I personally think I did pretty bad with making this one. It feels rushed...
ID: 590E-0000-00B6-BC12

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I've got two levels today! Yay!

Unholy Booabration: My new attempt a boo house. This one is pretty tedious, though I dought it is as hard as the previous one before it. Like usual, the platforming is tricky and the boos are out to get you~
ID: 3738-0000-00B6-AD09

Penance Castle: A level that is rather dumbed down compared to the levels before it. There are tricky parts to get past, but a lot more simple than before in design. I personally think I did pretty bad with making this one. It feels rushed...
ID: 590E-0000-00B6-BC12
I played these today. They were fun! The ghost house is very tricky, which it should be knowing it's a ghost house and all. The castle is pretty short but it's actually pretty fun. It's not terrible if you ask me, also the comment for the castle is a reference to Queen's famous song "Another One Bites the Dust" as Bowser can't seem to stop the pudgy plumber.

@shy I like your new levels a lot! Thanks for sharing! :)

I'll get to the rest in a bit. Ran out of time to play on the Wii U for the moment.

Sora-No-Maku

Inkling
NNID
Semjax
Took me most of the morning, and most of the noon time to finish these up, the two closest things to troll levels I will probably ever make:

Its a Trap!: 4BD6-0000-00B4-66CF

and

UNC Round 1: E2D3-0000-00B8-FFC7

These are two extremely difficult levels, with the second one taking me three hours to make, and literally about an hour and a half to come close to beating... So good luck.

I'll play a few of your guys' levels after I rest a bit XD

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Martroid Part One: FBDB-0000-00B7-DF95

All right, I finished the first part of my Metroid series that I'm calling Martroid. Geddit? Because- Oh, never mind. So, because this is a big project I will have to split into "parts" or levels, whatever you'd like to call them, I'm gonna put an "instruction manual" here:
"Samus? Come in Samus? SAMUS!"

"Calling in Bounty Hunter Mario, Repeat, Bounty Hunter Mario, come in.

"Yes! Itsa me Mario!"

"No time to talk, just allow me to upload the data to your overalls and begin!"

DATA RECEIVED_ERROR 341_SOME_DATA_CORRUPTED

Mario, we need you to travel to planet Zebes. Samus was sent there a while ago, but then we lost contact with her. Try and use her suit upgrades if you can, and good luck.

Question Block with Arrow Pointing at it=Morph Ball Port

Fire Flower=Arm Cannon

Hammer Bro/ Magikoopa=Space Pirate

Goomba=Easy Mode

Koopa=Medium Mode

Dry Bones=Hard Mode
(This didn't work they way I intended, so just choose whatever mode, it won't matter much

Objective:Use Samus's Ship to find Samus and stop the Space Pirates from cloning the Metroids. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE MARIO!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I've got two more levels. Sadly this makes 30 levels, but I have 200 stars now! I'm on my way! Woooooo!

Ender's Hill: This is one of my hardest ground levels. The underground section is really hard and the air part of the level is pretty tedious~ Have fun~
ID: 8182-0000-0089-CB96

Boo's Main Course: This a reletively simple level. Find out the path or meet a untimely death. Time is not on your side sadly...
ID: 18D9-0000-0089-E60E

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Just FYI, I'm very busy with Splatoon and Tales of Zestiria recently so I can't play as many levels as I'd like. Not only that, I don't have time to sit down and try to beat really hard levels. So I'm sorry if all leave with is a star and not a flag.

I've got two more levels. Sadly this makes 30 levels, but I have 200 stars now! I'm on my way! Woooooo!

Ender's Hill: This is one of my hardest ground levels. The underground section is really hard and the air part of the level is pretty tedious~ Have fun~
ID: 8182-0000-0089-CB96

Boo's Main Course: This a reletively simple level. Find out the path or meet a untimely death. Time is not on your side sadly...
ID: 18D9-0000-0089-E60E
These are very fun! Ender's Hill is a World 8 level in difficulty. Nothing too outrageous, but hard enough to test your Mario skills. Boo's Main Course is a pick and door and pray level. You likely won't have enough time to beat the level if you pick the wrong one due to the low time limit. Great job on those levels, Emily.

Break in and escape
79C1-0000-00BA-DD74
These were also very fun! I played this and the other level which was a ghost house level with some tricky parts. It's nothing too bad the way through, but the end, I guess I picked the right pipe, as it lead me into the exit. Who knows what would have happened if I picked the other two. And the Ghost House level stumped me a little bit. I found the hidden Raccoon Leaf and that made things far easier. Great job on these, shy.

I'll get to playing the levels uploaded by other people now. Again, If it gets too tough for me, I'll have to back out and hand a star, but not a flag.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
These are very fun! Ender's Hill is a World 8 level in difficulty. Nothing too outrageous, but hard enough to test your Mario skills. Boo's Main Course is a pick and door and pray level. You likely won't have enough time to beat the level if you pick the wrong one due to the low time limit. Great job on those levels, Emily.

I'll get to playing the levels uploaded by other people now. Again, If it gets too tough for me, I'll have to back out and hand a star, but not a flag.
Thanks much. I was aiming for Ender's Hill to be world 8 difficult, and I'm happy that I could accomplish that expectation~ Yeah, Boo's Main Course is more or less a choose your fate kinda thing. One way or another you'll die, if your not careful. Only the truly lucky can get out.

Don't sweat it. It's probably going to be a little bit before I can post more levels. Enjoy your time with your other games. I'm just happy to see you enjoy my levels and other's, when you have the time to play them~

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Lots of courses for your faces

(SMB) The Princess is in this castle!: C17D-0000-00BE-2BBE

A level where you play as toad rescuing the princess from the castle. More difficult than your average level but nonetheless difficult. Ice Blocks, thwomps, hammer bros, and bowser are all present in this level.

(NSMBU) Dizzy and Dilusional: AC6E-0000-00BB-4861
A spin + item grab level. Not difficult, but the first P-Switch is strict. Some fun parts and some difficult parts in this one.

(NSMBU) 2 Minutes on 2 Planes: 1A0A-0000-009C-A364
You got 2 minutes. Half of the level is on the foreground, where you'll need to make some tight jumps and spinny stuff. The otherhalf, the underground, is all about precise movement and jumping. Not as hard as the next level

(SMB3) Flindoge's 4 Gauntlets: 7E43-0000-00B6-56F6
This is essentially 4 mini levels that test your skills in different ways. 1 is a reality check, kinda like "get your head in the game." 2nd is mostly setting up for the ball bustingly difficult challenges of 3 and 4. 3 is the one where you need to plan out what you'll do, as theres an ice breaking challenge that takes up 90% of it. 4 is Bowser. Lol.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I haven't played Super Mario Maker in awhile, but I made a new level today, that's basically a much more difficult version of my currently most popular level "Carry the Shell!" It's called "Carry the Shell: Expert Mode", using the same idea of carrying the shell to the end but...much longer and harder. Code: 3805-0000-00C3-1798

I keep forgetting to come back to this thread when I play, I promise I'll get to all the levels in here eventually...even if it takes awhile. :P

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Today I learned that I'm terrible at Mario apparently. I played all the levels up to this point. It at least has a star from me, but some I couldn't flag. I hope that's okay with you.
Lots of courses for your faces

(SMB) The Princess is in this castle!: C17D-0000-00BE-2BBE

A level where you play as toad rescuing the princess from the castle. More difficult than your average level but nonetheless difficult. Ice Blocks, thwomps, hammer bros, and bowser are all present in this level.

(NSMBU) Dizzy and Dilusional: AC6E-0000-00BB-4861
A spin + item grab level. Not difficult, but the first P-Switch is strict. Some fun parts and some difficult parts in this one.

(NSMBU) 2 Minutes on 2 Planes: 1A0A-0000-009C-A364
You got 2 minutes. Half of the level is on the foreground, where you'll need to make some tight jumps and spinny stuff. The otherhalf, the underground, is all about precise movement and jumping. Not as hard as the next level

(SMB3) Flindoge's 4 Gauntlets: 7E43-0000-00B6-56F6
This is essentially 4 mini levels that test your skills in different ways. 1 is a reality check, kinda like "get your head in the game." 2nd is mostly setting up for the ball bustingly difficult challenges of 3 and 4. 3 is the one where you need to plan out what you'll do, as theres an ice breaking challenge that takes up 90% of it. 4 is Bowser. Lol.
I was only able to actually flag The Princess is in this castle! The others are too hard for me at the moment. I starred all of them regardless.
I haven't played Super Mario Maker in awhile, but I made a new level today, that's basically a much more difficult version of my currently most popular level "Carry the Shell!" It's called "Carry the Shell: Expert Mode", using the same idea of carrying the shell to the end but...much longer and harder. Code: 3805-0000-00C3-1798

I keep forgetting to come back to this thread when I play, I promise I'll get to all the levels in here eventually...even if it takes awhile. :p
I was only able to Star this due to being low on time and level looks like an expert course, but I did like the concept.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Here's two levels I'm proud of rn

Heresy: F555-0000-00C5-3153
Explore the grounds of an abandoned church, then go to hell to atone for your sins.

Spiny Sewers: 5800-0000-00B5-3C4E
Exactly what it says

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
.....Hey, they ARE adding a couple of new things. They had originally said they werent going to do that at all.

Wonderful! Pretty much exactly the two mechanics I'd wanted to see return to the game.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Wow. They really have been hard at work over at Nintendo. It's funny that Nintendo is actually giving us what most everyone is begging for, checkpoints. I guess the Nintendo fans did a begathon long enough to make Nintendo bend a knee and actually are doing it. Or they may of planned this update all along but it took time and programming. While the latter would be the obvious choice for those not in the fanboy loop, I have a sneaking suspicion that fans have nagged Nintendo to death to add checkpoints in Super Mario Maker. That's just me though.

As for the mushroom/fire flower mix update, that is a much needed one. It'll make getting what you need much more dynamic and if you think about it, items change depending on what you are currently in the actual Mario games. So this adds a slight bit more authenticity for those who actually take joy in making traditional Mario fair kinda levels.

Other than that, the rest of the updates are more or less just adding to what we already have. This will be an update many are going to look forward to.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Didn't see checkpoints coming, honestly. With that out of the way, maybe people will give the harder levels a chance instead of lolskipping. Great job, Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom