Super Mario Maker

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I have two more levels and some happiness that follows it. I'm pretty close to getting 100 stars. So yeah.

Doomship Swarm (SMB3): C00B-0000-008D-071F

Koopa's Trial by Fire (SMB): 3F46-0000-008D-3503

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@toadster101 Nice levels. I'll get to more of them in a bit. But I starred every one I played!
@Ink Gunner Emily I like your levels a lot. I commented and starred both levels. But I'm currently drawing something for the comment for the Koopa Castle.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Here's a few I've made that I uploded and particularly liked. Let me know what you think!

Inside The Dead Tree (my most popular level, probably due to the aesthetic): 405E-0000-004D-8698
Musical Chain Gang: DA5C-0000-0088-DC78
Bowser's Assembly Line: F4C2-0000-008D-23B7

If you want a challenge, though I wouldn't say it's a good level:
Spin to Win (Expert): 9F0D-0000-0072-0884
I stress that I don't think this level is good, but I wanted to make a difficult level, not a good one, when I made it. It's not cheap though, in my opinion.

Feel free to play my other uploaded levels too, I just didn't feel they were worth putting here and I'll probably take them down as I make more levels I'm proud of.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@Ink Gunner Emily If you're wondering what my hastily drawn Bowser is saying, he's saying "Mario beat another of my castles!" as a joke that he can't seem to stop the little Italian plumber no matter how hard he tries.

@Misery I had a lot of fun on your levels. Every one of em' has an extra star and a comment from me.

@Fightersword I starred both Musical Chain Gang and Bowser's Assembly Line and left a comment on both and wow, someone died 18 times on Musical Chain Gang and then complained about it? The level is not hard and that dude just sucked. Nice levels Fightersword.

Azure_Kyte

Inkling
NNID
Azure_Kyte
Here's a couple of my current half decent maps, IMO:

39C0-0000-008B-EFE8 : The Misguided 1-2 Adventure
96A7-0000-0087-8F04 : Mario's Demolition Masochism (WIP)
9EE5-0000-007B-B8CF : Bowser's Airship
E09D-0000-006A-1E14 : Why's this a thing, I've no idea

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
@Ink Gunner Emily If you're wondering what my hastily drawn Bowser is saying, he's saying "Mario beat another of my castles!" as a joke that he can't seem to stop the little Italian plumber no matter how hard he tries.
I figured, hehehehehe~ I saw the comment, I just couldn't look at it because a friend was playing my newest levels. But it's a sad truth that Bowser just cannot stop that pesky Italian Plumber~

kuma9k

Inkling
NNID
kuma9k
Here's mine so far:

Sewer Caves: 3F5D-0000-0081-F584
Grand Castle: 0B85-0000-0084-9DC3
Dastardly Dreadnought: 66E9-0000-0088-6F6D

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Okay, after about a BAZILLION YEARS in development, my 8th level is FINALLY finished. Took. Freaking. Forever.

Castle of Pain and Transformations: FB51-0000-0091-3031

The name sums it up pretty well. This is a difficult and long-ish level with lots of danger, but there are many powerups here to help you through, and get you past sections that you couldnt pass otherwise.

And Luigi makes a cameo appearance here, and you get to stomp on him (no, really). Because.... because. Luigi just never gets a break, does he?

There are many secrets and things to find here, as is usual for anything I make. Four 1-ups and some hidden powerups.... consider it an extra challenge to find them, if you want.

I, however, am now tired of the damn thing. I dont even want to know how many times I must have tested it. So many...

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Okay, I was bored so I decided to go play a lot of levels, from this thread and the other one. (WHY DO WE HAVE TWO THREADS!?)

Anyway, I believe I played all the levels of, @Lazarus , @ThatSquidYouKnow , @Wonder Blue ,@Azure_Kyte , and @kuma9k .

I also finished the new level from @Misery (Great job!), and finally got off my lazy butt and finished Pirahna Plant Cave from @ILikeKirbys .

All the levels I played I starred. Thanks for the couple hours of Mario platforming guys.

Last edited:

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
C7D2-0000-009A-011D - Bridge of Deception

Although not entirely a bridge, this stage challenges your counter-intuition in several ways. It fortunately only takes about 32 seconds to clear and it auto-scrolls at the lowest speed. No fancy gimmicks here other than the basics.

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
4265-0000-009A-670B- "It's Just Tradition (NSMBU)

This level combines some traditional tricky wall jumps to conserving as much health as possible for a particularly tricky part onvolving a lakiyu throwing spike balls on springs while you're in a cloud. Ft. a required boss fight with Bowser Junior and Giant Thwomp. Feedback appreciated. I'd like to make levels that make you responsible for your own death, kinda like Meat Boy or Shovel Knight.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I'm finding myself getting less creative with the game. :/ Still here's my new level "Up or Down?" D39A-0000-0099-3F98

I recommend going down if you want any kind of challenge, the up path is meant to be an easy way out.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
It's been awhile since I played Mario Maker.

@Pareto I just beat and starred your new level and finally Bob-omb Protection Program. Sorry for being late on that. I also tried your Spring Level, but I can't stand them for long (The Springs I mean), so I just starred and left without beating it. The end juggle with the springs in Bob-Omb Protection Program was fun, but got me nervous. I'm glad I pulled it off, what a great feeling! Oh, I beat it in the way you described in your guide. I saw no alternate ways to complete it.

@StaffofSmashing Nice level that's not too hard but I have a suggestion, get rid of the second door that leads into your death at the beginning. Nobody likes those. I starred it though, would love to see more.

@Zero Revolution I didn't feel like you lost creativity on your new level. I liked it quite a bit and there's a shiny star when you get back on.

I feel like I should upload something so here's a level you're not supposed to take seriously. It's a re-do of a level I pulled awhile ago, "Remembering Octo Valley".

Super Fresh Squids: Octo Valley
3708-0000-00A4-4297

Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
It's been awhile since I made a course
D1D2-0000-00A5-12FD
Great level there, shy. I starred and commented on it. It's a lot of fun!

Okay, so I decided to make another new course, it's a course where you fight Bowser Jr. three times, but only the third is mandatory. The level offers split paths between three doors twice in the level. I will warn you, it's pretty hard compared to what I normally make. Some doors offer easier parts then others. Play it if you want. I'm just adding it to my uploaded levels.

Bowser Jr.'s Triple Threat Fort (SMW)
1A28-0000-00A6-D9A6

Sora-No-Maku

Inkling
NNID
Semjax
Got two new courses for people to try.

Hop Attack: A039-0000-00A6-E289

Battle on the Big Airship: 3734-0000-00A7-A84C

Hope you guys enjoy them, leave some critique if you can't figure it out. I also have videos of each one on my youtube channel to help people figure them out.

Great level there, shy. I starred and commented on it. It's a lot of fun!

Okay, so I decided to make another new course, it's a course where you fight Bowser Jr. three times, but only the third is mandatory. The level offers split paths between three doors twice in the level. I will warn you, it's pretty hard compared to what I normally make. Some doors offer easier parts then others. Play it if you want. I'm just adding it to my uploaded levels.

Bowser Jr.'s Triple Threat Fort (SMW)
1A28-0000-00A6-D9A6
I feel like I should upload something so here's a level you're not supposed to take seriously. It's a re-do of a level I pulled awhile ago, "Remembering Octo Valley".

Super Fresh Squids: Octo Valley
3708-0000-00A4-4297
Played, and beaten, it was really fun, starred and left a comment! Also followed!

I really liked the octo Valley one! I also commented and starred on it, wish I could give it a ton more stars!

It's been awhile since I made a course
D1D2-0000-00A5-12FD
Wonderful level full of mystery, Completed, Commented and starred![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Howl7

Pro Squid
[URL='https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iYlwEAGmVTU1q']Howl's "Not Moving" Castle / DB4D-0000-0031-7969[/URL]

Castle stage with more than one path, not so difficult if you find the hidden power-ups. Beat the fire with fire!

My tips are: explore, come back under the arrow if you lose the ....., follow the coins that go down and don't avoid the boss battle, beat the boss before reach the axe is more rewarding than run away. :)

[URL='https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69iaUBPAfw2Z_CS']Chain Chomp Ranch / 3031-0000-004A-8B49[/URL]

Description: tired of always do his job (save the princess), Mario decided to visit a particular Ranch to relax a bit', but the holiday will not be as expected.

Advices: when you will see two note blocks but not under them, jump on the two blocks, not below. soon after that you will find a paddock with a warp pipe, go there for more fun. :)

Sora-No-Maku

Inkling
NNID
Semjax
Howl's "Not Moving" Castle / DB4D-0000-0031-7969

Castle stage with more than one path, not so difficult if you find the hidden power-ups. Beat the fire with fire!

My tips are: explore, come back under the arrow if you lose the ....., follow the coins that go down and don't avoid the boss battle, beat the boss before reach the axe is more rewarding than run away. :)

Chain Chomp Ranch / 3031-0000-004A-8B49

Description: tired of always do his job (save the princess), Mario decided to visit a particular Ranch to relax a bit', but the holiday will not be as expected.

Advices: when you will see two note blocks but not under them, jump on the two blocks, not below. soon after that you will find a paddock with a warp pipe, go there for more fun. :)

Did both, completed both, I have to admit it was pretty awesome. Frustrating at times, but I figured it out eventually.

Left a Comment and starred - Kriss :D

Howl7

Pro Squid
Did both, completed both, I have to admit it was pretty awesome. Frustrating at times, but I figured it out eventually.

Left a Comment and starred - Kriss :D
I'm really glad that you liked them! :)

I tried your levels (Hop Attack - Battle on the Big Airship), the first is simple but nice. I think that it's not frustrating, even if i didn't beat it and i lost a ton of lives XD i'm really bad with that technique.
The Airship level is really enjoyable, i found it fun, i liked the possibility to choose which path do, nice idea with Bowser jr.
Curious that we ad a similar idea with the fire flowers before Bowser. :D

Starred, i left a comment on the second one.^^

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Got two new courses for people to try.

Hop Attack: A039-0000-00A6-E289

Battle on the Big Airship: 3734-0000-00A7-A84C

Hope you guys enjoy them, leave some critique if you can't figure it out. I also have videos of each one on my youtube channel to help people figure them out.

Played, and beaten, it was really fun, starred and left a comment! Also followed!

I really liked the octo Valley one! I also commented and starred on it, wish I could give it a ton more stars!
Hey thanks for the comments and the stars! I really appreciate it! And thanks for the comment on Octo Valley, I play a lot of single player so I TRY to make it 10% Mario Maker-ish haha.

I played your two new levels and left comments and stars on both of them. And I'm following you. You make good levels, I'd like to see more.

@Howl7 I commented and starred all three of your levels. Great job on them. You earned all those stars from those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom