• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Okay, okay, I'll reply to this one. I'm sorry I'm so hard to tag.

1: I watched my dad play Super Mario Sunshine flash once. I have not played any though.
2: Very interesting! It's fun to learn what they represent (if they represent anything).
3: I...no, I don't believe so. I unfortunately have to admit that I myself have never been out of the U.S...

@Magolor @Meta Knightmare @SilverBlue-Neko

1: Favorite Kirby game, and why?
2: Have you ever made (and completed) a good-quality comic?
3: Favorite Splatoon ink color?

WOOOOAAHHHH I ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH QUESTIONS! I tried tagging the Kirby-loving people for this one...
1. Kirby Air Ride!
2. I completed some decent short comics, but I've never finished my major comics. I'll hopefully complete my Splatoon comic though!!!!
3. I really like the sky blue ink color! It's super pretty!

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
@Magolor @Meta Knightmare @SilverBlue-Neko

1: Favorite Kirby game, and why?
2: Have you ever made (and completed) a good-quality comic?
3: Favorite Splatoon ink color?
ooh i was tagged!
1: im gonna say superstar- though its closely followed by robobot and return to dreamland, but why superstar, I love the different games you can play (my favourites being milky way and revenge of meta knight- even with how challenging) the music is really good, the copy essence deluxe was a nice little thing and i love making helpers throughout the game.
2: while I have made and completed one, I wouldnt really say it was good quality with how many years ago it was haha. Ive thought about revisiting/remaking it one day
3: Hmm uh, I think im between light blue (turf wars) and dark blue (ranked colour) ranked-soda is also a pretty colour

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm tagging people now, ah-
I only know two people.... maybe three, that have mentioned liking Kirby a lot, sorry I seem to just want to ask a lot of questions about this franchise.
It's a lot more questions than I usually ask! I hope that's alright.

@Meta Knightmare @SilverBlue-Neko and maybe @Dessgeega it's fine if you guys can't answer all these... I just got very excited.

1. Favorite Kirby copy ability!
2. Out of all of the games, what "Final boss" is your favorite (i.e. 02, dedede in the old games, queen sectonia, so on)
3. Which Kirby game would you like to see a remaster for?
4. Would you go to the Kirby Cafe, if so... what would you order!
5. If there was a shop completely dedicated to kirby in america as well, would you visit it frequently even if just to look at things?
6. If you had a choice to have a real life companion of one of the kirby characters (if it's a final boss, they would be redeemed / friendly), who would it be.
7. If you had to choose, which main character would be your favorite (Kirby, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, Dedede)
8. Have you beaten any of the true arenas?
9. Do you play the multiplayer modes of the games or stick to solo?
10. If any of the characters that don't have amiibos yet could get an official amiibo, who would you like to see? (can be any of the characters)

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
I only know two people.... maybe three, that have mentioned liking Kirby a lot, sorry I seem to just want to ask a lot of questions about this franchise.

@Meta Knightmare @SilverBlue-Neko and maybe @Dessgeega it's fine if you guys can't answer all these... I just got very excited.

2. Out of all of the games, what "Final boss" is your favorite (i.e. 02, dedede in the old games, queen sectonia, so on)
5. If there was a shop completely dedicated to kirby in america as well, would you visit it frequently even if just to look at things?
6. If you had a choice to have a real life companion of one of the kirby characters (if it's a final boss, they would be redeemed / friendly), who would it be.
7. If you had to choose, which main character would be your favorite (Kirby, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, Dedede)
10. If any of the characters that don't have amiibos yet could get an official amiibo, who would you like to see? (can be any of the characters)

woah- alright! i dont mind answering kirby things, its fun!
1. HMM.. either Yoyo or ESP. closely followed by beam and parasol though
2. If you mean final boss character? im going with marx.. though if you mean as an actual fight? Not sure if Galacta knight counts so I may go with magolor on that one
3. superstarrr(though i know about ultra, i mean a bigger remastering)... or kirbys dreamland 2 or 3
4. yes! Probably meta knights parfait or the maxim tomato pasta! everything looks good to me though if im going to be honest
5. yes! of course- hopefully its not too far from me though haha
6. gim! or magolor. theyre both cute.. maybe a waddle dee? theres too many to pick just one haha
7. AH wow a tough question, I wanna say meta knight but I also love Dedede.. and kirby.. and waddle dee-
8. Not alone, no haha (i beat return to dreamland's true arena with friends)
9. yep! i like all the modes- i at least try to try them out once (unless its impossible because i need a physical 2nd player)
10. either marx or magolor.. maybe dark matter swordsman/blade

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
And why is it even age restricted? The other games have blood and they're only T.
Oh, Dual Destinies has cutscenes. And trust me, some of them are pretty gruesome (Nothing too extreme, but pretty violent nonetheless). I can understand where the M rating comes from.
But it's around the same brutality level of other games when outside the cutscenes.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Is it alright if I double post and answer all of these questions? I'm a Kirby fan myself.

1. Hammer is pretty awesome because of the incredibly powerful upward attack, but I also like the ghost ability from mouse attack that lets you take control of enemies.
2. Does Galacta Knight count as a final boss? Because he is the coolest dude I've sever seen in Kirby next to Meta Knight.
If he doesn't count, I'll say Magolor's Soul. Epic music, tough fight and overall great atmosphere for a final boss.
3. Kirby Mouse attack. Really fun game, maybe a little too short with a disappointing final boss, but nothing a remaster can't fix, right?
4. Never would've thought this was a thing... the King Dedede dish with the meat looks tasty.
5. Yup. Maybe I'd buy a plushie because I love plushies (don't hate me, please!).
6. Kirby, because he's cute and squishy but can also destroy whole worlds by sucking them up. Feeding him might be a problem.
7. Easily Meta Knight. Very great character, I like him a lot.
8. Yes, I've beaten Return to Dreamland's and Super Star Ultra's True Arenas by myself. I found Super Star Ultra's to be more challenging by a great amount because of the dastardly hard "last 4".
9. I mostly play solo because I don't have anyone to play with. But I don't really mind.
10. Galacta Knight. I want him to be an amiibo. Please, Nintendo?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Is it alright if I double post and answer all of these questions? I'm a Kirby fan myself.

1. Hammer is pretty awesome because of the incredibly powerful upward attack, but I also like the ghost ability from mouse attack that lets you take control of enemies.
2. Does Galacta Knight count as a final boss? Because he is the coolest dude I've sever seen in Kirby next to Meta Knight.
If he doesn't count, I'll say Magolor's Soul. Epic music, tough fight and overall great atmosphere for a final boss.
3. Kirby Mouse attack. Really fun game, maybe a little too short with a disappointing final boss, but nothing a remaster can't fix, right?
4. Never would've thought this was a thing... the King Dedede dish with the meat looks tasty.
5. Yup. Maybe I'd buy a plushie because I love plushies (don't hate me, please!).
6. Kirby, because he's cute and squishy but can also destroy whole worlds by sucking them up. Feeding him might be a problem.
7. Easily Meta Knight. Very great character, I like him a lot.
8. Yes, I've beaten Return to Dreamland's and Super Star Ultra's True Arenas by myself. I found Super Star Ultra's to be more challenging by a great amount because of the dastardly hard "last 4".
9. I mostly play solo because I don't have anyone to play with. But I don't really mind.
10. Galacta Knight. I want him to be an amiibo. Please, Nintendo?
A Meta Knoght fan! Yes. And even bettter, a Galactic Knight fan! Yes again!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796

I'll gladly answer all of these!
1. A tie between Water and Ninja! I also really like Arrow though!
2. That's a hard one, but I have to say Magolor. He did well to deceive me.
3. Kirby's Amazing Mirror! I love the concept of this game and was able to play it with a friend once which was amazingly fun! It would work so well on the 3DS! I would also like to see a Kirby Air Ride remaster too!
4. I just heard of that opening up in Japan and I'm so jealous! I would probably order the Fluffy Kirby Pancakes or the Maximum Tomato Soup in a Cup. Everything looks so good though!
5. I WOULD LIVE THERE.
6. Hmmmmmm, that's a really tough one. I'm going to go out there and say Drawcia or Paintra. I would have a buddy to draw with!
7. Kirby will always be my fav!
8. Almost all of them by myself, I haven't beaten the one in Triple Deluxe of Robobot. I was right at the end of the True Area in Robobot though!
9. ALWAYS
10. I would love to see some love for the Kirby anime so an amiibo of Fumu would be awesome!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

1. Mirror, without a doubt, that's just fun and the hat's always really cute. Back in the day on Super Star, a friend and I would double up on Mirror and catch bosses in the cross-fire :D
2. Nightmare from Kirby's Adventure sticks out in my mind. The redesign in later titles looks doofy as heck though.
3. They kinda don't need any. Everything's available on the virtual console for the most part and I don't trust any company to do a remake/remaster right.
4. Nah. It's cute but not my thing.
5. Also nah. I'd probably go once, but some stuff, and forget about it.
6. A Mumbie. I'd ruffle those wrappings with cuddles.
7. Kirby I guess.
8. Yep, Super Star Ultra's. Haven't gotten far enough in the more recent games to tackle them.
9. Don't have anyone to play said modes with. The hardware requirements of the 3DS games are a bit stifling.
10. I'd just want a Mirror Kirby amiibo.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Cuttleshock @SurrealSquid @Ikaheishi

1. Least favorite animal
2. Latest you stayed up
3. Favorite breakfast
  1. Snakes
  2. I once got up at 8 AM, and didn't go to bed until 2 AM the next night. Yeah, that's right: 42 hours.
  3. Scrambled eggs prepared just right, and toast with strawberry preserves.
@Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @DualQuelcher

1. What's the rank in Splatoon you're currently aiming for?
2. Opinion on Splatlings?
3. Boy inkling design or girl inkling design?
  1. Of course I'm aiming for the top! I did make it all the way to S.
  2. A little tricky to use, but a respectable weapon choice.
  3. They're both good. (Though the inkling girls are, of course, cuter.)
Also, I tried downloading Dual Destinies yesterday, but it's age restricted =/ is there a way I can bypass that or do I have to get a physical copy? And why is it even age restricted? The other games have blood and they're only T
The animated cutscenes are probably what got it a mature rating; some of them depict or graphically symbolize the murder. Also, to my knowledge, the translations of Dual Destinies are only available on the eShop.

@Anaru @SurrealSquid @G1ng3rGar1
  1. Have you ever been shipped before?
  2. If you made your own video game, what kind of game would it be, and what would it be like?
  3. What famous person would you never get along with?

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
1. I have played a few, but I didn't enjoy playing them enough to consider worth remembering.
2. Flags are flags. I see them quite plainly as symbols of a nation. Although I think some have cruddy designs, others have plain designs, or have really nice designs. My favourite would be my own nation's flag! Canada's. Which is plain red and white with a maple leaf in the center.
3. Yes, my Dad's side of the family all live in Iran. Which is nice as a pair of pants from there is quite good for cold winters due to its excessive poofiness. And as I stated before in Question #2, I live in Canada so I don't get to see them often.

---
MASS TAGGING POWERS GO!
@Cuttleshock and @Cuttlefish Sorry, I just had to do that at some point. @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter @Zerul @SurrealSquid

1. Favourite chair/seat for your rear?
2. Which villain, in anything of your choosing, do you absolutely despise? This can be for whatever reason from you don't like the look of them to their actions, whatever it could be. Keep it civil though, plz.
Ripped straight from another Forum(thank you Aifos) as I am too lazy/W-blocked to create another one.
3. "You have just been teleported into a video game of your choosing, however, in this timeline, the protagonist has died, and you are tasked with replacing them."
"Rules:
1: You get the protagonist's guide partner (not combat partner), if they had one. (Navi, Cortana, etc.)
2: You do not immediately get their arsenal, or connections (replacing Master Chief=/=being in the UNSC).
3: The world must have some sort of disaster going on. (no Harvest Moon-type games)
4: You only have 1 life
5: Game's logic overrides your own (you gots an HP bar!)
6: That being said, you are human. (Halo Wars=/=mysterious force guiding army)
7: You cannot avoid saving the world.
8: You do not get their powers.
9. You do not get any powers, unless they'd be available to a normal person
Note: despite rule 7, you can actually decide to be evil. That being said, if you chose Skyrim, and decided to be evil, and join Alduin, you--like everyone else--would be consumed by him."
1. My gaming chair
2. No one in particular
3. No

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
  2. If you made your own video game, what kind of game would it be, and what would it be like?
No, I wasn't even aware people shipped people in real life, I thought that term was only used for show/book/movie/game characters. But I have been on a ship(noun) before.
I've made 2 just as practice, I learned some basic C++ and Java programming a few weeks ago. The game in C++ is just a controllable and uncontrollable character moving around in an array, and they can both move around and attack each other (no graphics so the walls are squares, the weapons are *'s, and the characters are symbols that look like the letter 't' with 2 lines and no curve at the bottom). They have to respawn instantly after dying or else the game either crashes or slowly fills up with squares, and I couldn't figure out why, yet nothing happens if they just respawn during the next player input. I haven't finished the Java game but it's like an RPG that just has text where you have to get to the top of a tower by fighting enemies and making decisions for where you want to move. I was almost done when I deleted my last hour of work while trying to back it up which killed my motivation so I haven't worked on it since, but I really should finish it sometime. And even though I made 8 different stats for every character/enemy, the battles are really simple and unbalanced and all the characters attacks that use MP are exactly the same for every character, so I should work on making those features better. But at least it'll technically be complete after I just work on it for another 2-ish hours. If I made a game that I wanted people to actually buy, I'd make a 2D platformer game, probably involving a grappling hook because those are really fun to use in games.
(Wow that was really long, sorry)
A famous basball player, that's my least favorite sport and so we'd have nothing to talk about. I know so little about the game that I don't even know the name of a famous baseball player.

@Rustic @SurrealSquid @SilverBlue-Neko
1. Have you ever been involved in some kind of natural disaster, like a fire or earthquake?
2. What's the worst injury that you've gotten?
3. What's the prettiest animal you've ever seen?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
No, I wasn't even aware people shipped people in real life, I thought that term was only used for show/book/movie/game characters. But I have been on a ship(noun) before.
I've made 2 just as practice, I learned some basic C++ and Java programming a few weeks ago. The game in C++ is just a controllable and uncontrollable character moving around in an array, and they can both move around and attack each other (no graphics so the walls are squares, the weapons are *'s, and the characters are symbols that look like the letter 't' with 2 lines and no curve at the bottom). They have to respawn instantly after dying or else the game either crashes or slowly fills up with squares, and I couldn't figure out why, yet nothing happens if they just respawn during the next player input. I haven't finished the Java game but it's like an RPG that just has text where you have to get to the top of a tower by fighting enemies and making decisions for where you want to move. I was almost done when I deleted my last hour of work while trying to back it up which killed my motivation so I haven't worked on it since, but I really should finish it sometime. And even though I made 8 different stats for every character/enemy, the battles are really simple and unbalanced and all the characters attacks that use MP are exactly the same for every character, so I should work on making those features better. But at least it'll technically be complete after I just work on it for another 2-ish hours. If I made a game that I wanted people to actually buy, I'd make a 2D platformer game, probably involving a grappling hook because those are really fun to use in games.
(Wow that was really long, sorry)
A famous basball player, that's my least favorite sport and so we'd have nothing to talk about. I know so little about the game that I don't even know the name of a famous baseball player.

@Rustic @SurrealSquid @SilverBlue-Neko
1. Have you ever been involved in some kind of natural disaster, like a fire or earthquake?
1. When I was in 5th grade my school was hit by a tornado. Probably one of the scariest moments of my life. I can still visualize that day like it happened yesterday. Also, my family didn't evacuate when Hurricane Katrina hit. I don't remember most of that though because I slept through it.
2. I've never really injured myself honestly. The worst I did was hit my toe against a dresser really hard, but I still didn't break any bones.
3. I saw an albino pea**** before! Absolutely beautiful!!!!

I'm gonna try of thinking of some questions too!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
  1. Snakes
  2. I once got up at 8 AM, and didn't go to bed until 2 AM the next night. Yeah, that's right: 42 hours.
  3. Scrambled eggs prepared just right, and toast with strawberry preserves.
  1. Of course I'm aiming for the top! I did make it all the way to S.
  2. A little tricky to use, but a respectable weapon choice.
  3. They're both good. (Though the inkling girls are, of course, cuter.)

The animated cutscenes are probably what got it a mature rating; some of them depict or graphically symbolize the murder. Also, to my knowledge, the translations of Dual Destinies are only available on the eShop.

1. Not that I know of
I mean I've heard of people having crushes on me (never confirmed) but no I don't think so
2. I'm not that creative, unfortunately
But I do have an idea for a Paper Mario game :D
3. Some rude person who doesn't share my views :/ I dunno

@Ikaheishi @Ika Klaus @Rustic

1. Favorite kind of Chinese food?
2. Favorite type of weather
3. Walk, jog, or run?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
1. Involved in a natural disaster? Well, I am a natural disaster in a league of its own--Oh wait, you meant that. Well there's been some very, very weak earthquakes, along with some tornado warnings that almost came true.
2. I tend to avoid injury but some do get through, I'd have to say that the worst injury I've ever gotten would be when I scratched my skin in a frenzied itch-scratching craze and tore off all the skin on my calf. It was pretty surreal seeing my leg without the skin. Luckily I'm not a cat, or else that would've ended badly.
3. None, I haven't seen any kind of animal that I consider pretty.

3. Walk, jog, or run?
1. Never eaten any of it so I wouldn't know, sadly.
2. OH BOY! I'd have to say it would be a very cold blizzard in the midst of an already well-snowed-in location. I love wandering around during a blizzard, but most people near me don't because of what they believe are obvious reasons. But I do~! And its always funny just lying somewhere and letting the snow pile up on you and when people freak out and go to me, believing I'm kaput and I just get right back up and tell "s'alright" which usually is succeeded by a piercing glare from the person. It's just my view of a Winter Wonderland.
3. Running, jogging just turns into a run anyway, and walking is just too slow for this kid.

---
Alrighty... I now know who to tag for noice answers...

1. You're going to get a spaceship! Which one [that you know of] would you pick? Use your imagination, but it has to be space worthy. [Nothing like the SHIELD Helicarrier, it has to be capable of space travel]
2. Another picky pick question! Out of all the weapons in video games, which would you pick? It can be anything or anyone.
3. Best boss fight in a video game?

@Cuttleshock @SilverBlue-Neko @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ Took me bloody long enough to tag you. @Anaru

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Ikaheishi @Ika Klaus @Rustic

3. Walk, jog, or run?
  1. Well, every time I go to a Chinese food restaurant, I have fried rice and beef broccoli.
  2. Partly cloudy, 70 degrees Fahrenheit, with slight breeze.
  3. Walk.
@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Dessgeega @DualQuelcher (And/or anyone else who wants to answer!)
  1. What is someplace you haven't been to but would like to visit?
  2. What outdoor activities do you like to do?
  3. If any, what is the best dish that you can make?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Freebie time!
1. Sci-Fi games or games based on real events?
2. Do you have a favorite flavor of candy?
3. Have you ever been to a japanese marketplace?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

Freebie time!
1. Sci-Fi games or games based on real events?
2. Do you have a favorite flavor of candy?
3. Have you ever been to a japanese marketplace?

1. Easter Island. I want to visit the giant stone heads!
2. Walking, hiking, general leg movement woo exciting.
3. I have 0 in my cooking skill currently :P

1. Sci-fi, because real life is blegh.
2. Flavor? Not really, the snacks I eat tend to be their own thing :P
3. Technically, though the Asian grocer on that one street probably isn't what you had in mind :P

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
  1. Well, every time I go to a Chinese food restaurant, I have fried rice and beef broccoli.
  2. Partly cloudy, 70 degrees Fahrenheit, with slight breeze.
  3. Walk.
@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Dessgeega @DualQuelcher (And/or anyone else who wants to answer!)
1. Atlantis
2. Regular Pokemon on my 3ds :p
3. Pancakes

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
(And/or anyone else who wants to answer!)
Another planet that contains life, hopefully some creatures that are smart and could somehow communicate with me and not be as awful as most humans, and some really amazing and pretty new animals.
2. OH BOY! I'd have to say it would be a very cold blizzard in the midst of an already well-snowed-in location. I love wandering around during a blizzard, but most people near me don't because of what they believe are obvious reasons. But I do~! And its always funny just lying somewhere and letting the snow pile up on you and when people freak out and go to me, believing I'm kaput and I just get right back up and tell "s'alright" which usually is succeeded by a piercing glare from the person. It's just my view of a Winter Wonderland.
I'd love to do that sometime, I love the cold! But I don't encounter snow very often.
Alrighty... I now know who to tag for noice answers...

1. You're going to get a spaceship! Which one [that you know of] would you pick? Use your imagination, but it has to be space worthy. [Nothing like the SHIELD Helicarrier, it has to be capable of space travel]
2. Another picky pick question! Out of all the weapons in video games, which would you pick? It can be anything or anyone.
3. Best boss fight in a video game?

@Cuttleshock @SilverBlue-Neko @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ Took me bloody long enough to tag you. @Anaru
Millennium Falcon, awesome name, looks nice, and it can travel extremely fast.
The bow from the new Zelda, since it can shoot a shiny blue magic arrow that looks pretty powerful, or maybe the Monado, preferably the unshackled one so I could use it against humans if necessary. I was going to choose Portal Gun but I'd probably kill myself while using it.
Also, why'd you put anyone after the question for favorite weapon? Is there a game that had a character that can turn into a weapon or something like that?
I generally find final bosses of games extremely underwhelming, easy, and boring, probably since I'm usually a completionist in games and am way more powerful than I'm supposed to be by the time I reach the boss, so I just beat it really easily and get disappointed that the games over. And whenever I beat paper Mario: TTYD, I actually start crying a little because I'm so sad the game's over (I don't know why that happens, especially just for that game and nothing else). I like Splatoon's boss, Banjo-Kazooie's boss, and Undertale's genocide boss (opposite of how I usually feel, that boss was great but the genocide route was extremely boring), but I really dislike bosses from even my favorite games, like Majoras Mask and Mario Sunshine, (Sunshine in particular has one of the worst bosses ever). But I do have one boss that I really enjoyed, which is Kefka from FF6, the only Final Fantasy game I've ever played. I had completed every optional thing I could find, and so I was pretty powerful when I battled Kefka, but he was still really tough. And I liked that the game just let me have a good fight with him, instead of constantly interrupting it with boring cutscenes, and saving the story for right before and after the boss. The music is also really nice, and it's one of the bosses that made me actually want to kill it not just to complete the game, but because the game also gave me a real reason to want to kill him, instead of having a boss who hides for most of the game and doesn't seem like it's really done anything bad. He's killed hundreds of people, destroyed towns, destroyed the planet, made people worship him, and released extremely dangerous monsters. And he does it all permanently, so it doesn't go back to normal immediately once you win, but I still felt satisfied because he was dead, and maybe the world would go back to normal eventually, or as normal as possible, since the continents were separated. And also, the end of that fight was really thrilling for me, since I beat him with my last character and only had one life left on that character (from a dumb spell Kefka uses to get every character you down to one hp). It was Mog, which has a jumping spear attack like fly in Pokémon, and I decided to just keep damaging him instead of trying to heal. I was really tense during that part since the fight takes at least twenty minutes and I didn't want to die right at the end, but every time Kefka used an attack, Mog was in the air from the spear jump (it's technically real time and not turn based, but the turns recharge at a similar rate, and there can't be 2 attackers at once, but it's more noticeable and beneficial in a fight few few characters like this), and the one time he hit me while I was grounded, it was only with his 1 hp attack, so it didn't do anything to me. I eventually finished him off after about a minute of that, and I felt really excited that I got through the fight while so close to death. And I should mention, the boss has 4 unique forms, it's supposed to be like Kefka is on a pillar of enemies based off of hell, purgatory, and then heaven that you have to defeat to get to Kefka (God) at the top, so it's not just attacking the same guy for 20+ minutes, that would be really boring. So that was one of the few bosses in games that I thought was really good.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ (to people using iPhones, I found the star in the animals and nature section of all the symbols that I never use) @G1ng3rGar1 @AlphaOmegaSplatter
1. What's a character in a game/movie that you thought made the game/movie worse and shouldn't have existed?
2. If you could have one magical attack from a game, what would it be? It doesn't have to be offensive, it can be something like healing or invisibility.
3. If you could replace a negative trait you have with a positive trait, which ones would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom