Tag

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
  1. Uhh... uhhh... I uncultured prole. Can't think of any old live-action films that I've seen - at most, something Russian from the 50s/60s that my parents made me watch but I don't remember in detail. However, this kind of counts!
  2. I'm thoroughly unadventurous with food, so not much. I enjoy trying different kinds of noodles, though.
  3. I always get that and the Latin star signs mixed up until I stop and think for a bit. The ox - fitting to my town of residence (Oxford)!
@SilverBlue-Neko @SyMag @chubbypickle
  1. Wireless or wired mouse? Or do you not use one?
  2. Did you have any silly misconceptions about the world when you were very young (e.g. I used to think that the way printers worked was that the computer screen imprinted a piece of paper behind it and sent it, tightly rolled up, through the connecting wire)?
  3. ... Monopoly (the game)?
1. I don't use a mouse, but I prefer wired when I do.
2. Hmmmmm, I use to believe that I could evolve like a Pokemon if I ate a lot. I would literally make myself sick stuffing my face full trying to "evolve".
3. I love Monopoly! I actually use to have a Spongebob Monopoly board and would play it all the time with my sisters. I would always lose though. :p

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
@Goolloom @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Anaru

1. Favorite live action movie and animated movie
2. Do you like car trips
3. Are you a kid or a squid
Oooooh jeez, I can say it has been a good while since I posted anything here on Squidboards! An appropriate way to return!
So....
1. My favorite live action movie? Uum... I can't recall any one in particular... though for an animated movie... defintely Toy Story.
2. I don't mind them, to be honest...
3. I'm a kid! (that stacked way too much Run Speed Up)

@Ikaheishi @Cuttleshock @Rustic
1. Ever played Splatoon in black and white?
2. What is the oldest console you own?
3. Favorite character (of any movie/show/game) ever?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
  • What type of games do you like to play?
  • Have you ever done any cosplays?
  • What do you watch most often that's broadcast on television?
1. Platformers, JRPGs, Hack n slash are probably my favorite. I like shooting games with spooky themes like Resident Evil too. I enjoy fighting games but I'm bad at them.
2. When I was younger. Now I don't have the energy or drive. I did Simon from TTGL (back in 07 while it was still relatively unknown /hipster cred), Ayu from Kanon, Kanon from Umineko, Kurapika from HxH, Rose and Sweet Bro from Homestuck, Luffy from OP and i ~think~ that covers it mostly.
3. Not a lot. I guess the only things I watch weekly when in season are The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny. Recently I've been keeping up with Dragon Ball Super. But most things I binge when they're finished. I'm terrible at keeping up.

@Cuttleshock @Anaru @Goolloom

1. If you have to be outdoors, do you prefer the city, suburbs, deep nature, beach, other?
2. What's your creative outlet (if any)?
3. (I already asked this to others but I want to know moar) What generally bad movie/TV show/anime is a guilty pleasure of yours?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Ikaheishi @Cuttleshock @Rustic
  1. No… I already have enough trouble telling things apart as it is.
  2. I have a presumably non-functioning NES I picked up from an electronic waste pile. Functioning, I have an SNES I use to play The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
  3. It's a tie of Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online and Maya Fey from Ace Attorney.
@Goolloom @SilverBlue-Neko @G1ng3rGar1
I'm going to ask some questions I've asked others:
  1. What is someplace you haven't been to but would like to visit?
  2. What outdoor activities do you like to do?
  3. Have you ever written a story? If so, what was it about?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
  2. I have a presumably non-functioning NES I picked up from an electronic waste pile. Functioning, I have an SNES I use to play The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
  3. It's a tie of Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online and Maya Fey from Ace Attorney.
1. Definitely Nippon!
2. Does catching Pokemon count? :p
3. I've written many stories! In fact, I'm writing one now!

Here's a little summary of it: It's story of a character named Zace who is the reincarnation of a extremely powerful woman named Anista. Anista was very revered for ending many wars between nations, but no one knew that she was actually insane and enjoyed killing other. Behind the scenes, she was the one who caused most of the wars. So Zace not only has to defend himself from the people trying to steal the power that adopted from Anista, but he also has to fight off the insanity that came with the power.

Sounds cheesy, right? :oops: I also want to turn this into a comic/manga when I finish it.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Yesss... but Mario galaxies are miniscule. By the standards of fictional space travel, it's probably pretty pathetic. On the other hand, what's the use of comparing to spacecraft from other continuities if we don't need to go fast to reach new lovely planets? So hey, living in the Mario universe rocks!
Well, the Mario galaxies may be tiny, but the worlds are far away from each other nevertheless. The Mario spaceship needs portals opened by giant super stars to travel in between them, which suggests that they are at least several light years away.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
@birdiebee @Anaru @Cuttleshock
  1. What type of games do you like to play?
  2. Have you ever done any cosplays?
  3. What do you watch most often that's broadcast on television?
Platformers, RPG's, Action-Adventure. Favorite of each would be Banjo-Kazooie. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and Majora's Mask.
I dressed as Marth for Haloween this year, and it was detailed enough that I would consider it a cosplay. A friend of my mom who is a costume designer made it for me.
I watched about 40 minutes of the Olymics yesterday and that's probably the most I've watched all year.
@Goolloom @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Anaru

1. Favorite live action movie and animated movie
2. Do you like car trips
3. Are you a kid or a squid
The Goonies and Fantastic Mr Fox.
Nope.
Kid, fortunately. I have no interest in being a squid.
@Cuttleshock @Anaru @Goolloom

1. If you have to be outdoors, do you prefer the city, suburbs, deep nature, beach, other?
3. (I already asked this to others but I want to know moar) What generally bad movie/TV show/anime is a guilty pleasure of yours?
Nature
None, I'm awful at pretty much anything I create. When I draw, it's actually possible to decipher something similar to what I was attempting to draw, so probably that.
The worst movie I can think of that would be like that is the first 35-ish minutes of A Town Called Panic.

@DualQuelcher @SilverBlue-Neko @Cuttleshock @Ikaheishi @Dessgeega @G1ng3rGar1
1. If you could leave Earth with an advanced ship that could somehow go the 5x the speed of light but never go back to Earth, would you leave?
2. How many people are you subscribed to on YouTube?
3. Have you ever done a speedrun of a game?
4. What's your favorite speedrun to watch?
5. How introverted/extroverted are you? If you could change to the other one, would you?
6. What's the most difficult game you've ever completed? And if there's a game that was so difficult you never beat it, mention that too.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I believe I've answered 2 of them before :p
1. England for the sake of having a different answer.
2. Bike
Eat at bonfires
3. I've written many different stories mostly about Marios and different universes I made. There are a few originals, but none are finished.
Platformers, RPG's, Action-Adventure. Favorite of each would be Banjo-Kazooie. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and Majora's Mask.
I dressed as Marth for Haloween this year, and it was detailed enough that I would consider it a cosplay. A friend of my mom who is a costume designer made it for me.
I watched about 40 minutes of the Olymics yesterday and that's probably the most I've watched all year.

Nope.

Nature
None, I'm awful at pretty much anything I create. When I draw, it's actually possible to decipher something similar to what I was attempting to draw, so probably that.
The worst movie I can think of that would be like that is the first 35-ish minutes of A Town Called Panic.

1. If you could leave Earth with an advanced ship that could somehow go the 5x the speed of light but never go back to Earth, would you leave?
5. How introverted/extroverted are you? If you could change to the other one, would you?
6. What's the most difficult game you've ever completed? And if there's a game that was so difficult you never beat it, mention that too.
1. If I have an intelligent and capable crew with supplies to make a (completely forgot the word I meant to put here) shelter
And if we were going to an Earth Like planet then sure
2. Uh… *checks* A lot
Over 110 (does anyone know how to pull up the actual number?)
3. I try to move fast sometimes, but I don't actually speed run XD
4. The only one I currently remember watching completely is Hero Mode, so there you go
5. 55-60%, but then again I feel like an ambivert. And maybe?
6. I want to say Dream Team, but I breezed through the final boss with a couple of Time Stop badge effects and some Copy Badge Effects. Might've had some replenishing effects as well, but I don't think so
And for the too hard to finish, Dream Team again! (On Hard Mode)
I couldn't get past the Zeekeeper, since I never really excelled at the Giant Boss Fights in the first place. Then the gyro would stop working :/

Freebie

1. Have you ever moved before?
2. Favorite ice cream
3. What's your favorite number?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234

Nope.

Nature

1. Nah. I don't know fly a plane, so why would I know how to fly a ship?
2. None. I don't have an account.
3. Does Splatoon Rainmaker count?
4. One that involves a lot of frustration and one that Markiplier plays.
5. Ummmmm.....
6. Either Super Smash Bros for Wii U (achievement wall) or The Hardest Game In The World 2 or U Break in Super Mario Maker

Last edited:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
And if we were going to an Earth Like planet then sure
You could go wherever, it'd be like a risk if there was actually life there or not. But I feel that it's very likely that most earth-like planets could sustain or contain life.

Freebie

2. Favorite ice cream
Only 5 times.
Cookies and Cream
73, no idea why, I've always liked it. It is prime made up of 2 prime digits so that's probably part of the reason, I really like prime numbers, but there are a lot of other prime numbers that do that so I don't know why it's always been 73.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  1. What type of games do you like to play?
  2. Have you ever done any cosplays?
  3. What do you watch most often that's broadcast on television?
  1. Colourful games. Games with good music (although I'll just learn to like whatever soundtrack it has - case in point, Bomberman Tournament, which I'm pretty sure has a very mediocre soundtrack which has nonetheless drilled itself into my head). Games with nice controls, insofar as they're relevant (not too important for Pokémon and similar, of course). Games with likeable characters! OBSCURE JRPGS.
  2. As of pretty recently, yes! For our school leavers' fancy dress event, I cobbled together an Inkling girl outfit - taped the Takoroka logo onto a generic cap ( :head_cap002:, roughly) and T-shirt transferred that one SquidForce emblem onto a white shirt ( :clothes_tly002:, as I wore something underneath it). Couldn't do anything exciting with shoes so I just wore comically large trainers (my father's), approximately thinking of :shoes_sht003:. Most proud of how the tentacles turned out - I cut two new-style Sainsbury's shopping bags (plastic bags that are, thanks to the recent 5p bag charge law in the UK, much better-built than they used to be) down the middle and folded them up such that they formed surprisingly convincing orange tentacles, weighted down with a stone in a sort of pouch at the base of each. I should admit that my mother did much of the work for this, but I was behind the concepts!
  3. Literally nothing on an actual television set. I guess... cartoons, anime (via questionably legal methods)? Haven't watched anything for ages, but I do plan on finally starting Steven Universe today, so that's something.
  1. That sounds amazing. No.
  2. SNES. It's somewhere deep in the cupboard behind me... or under the table to my right... or elsewhere. Games I remember that we have on it include Battletoads (in looking which up to check for camelCase, I learned was made by Rare. They do all the good games, don't they?), Mario World, Mario Is Missing, The Addams Family... Animaniacs... and definitely at least five or so others.
  3. A few compete for it. Hajime Ichinose from Gatchaman CROWDS embodies 'optimism saves the world' and is secretly super-insightful despite her bubbly exterior. N Harmonia (Pokémon Gen 5) is my boyfriend and he likes Pokémon a lot, so that's a plus. Hiccup H. H. III from the How To Train Your Dragon books (very different from the film character) is incredible - as usual when talking about this series, can't go into detail without some Book 9+ spoilers. Close but no cigar are several Tales of characters - Lloyd Irving, Jude Mathis, Ludger Kresnik (yes, cute male protagonists) are great but I dunno, I don't like them quite that much. Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan is kind of amazing, too. Jenna from Golden Sun is the real main character of the series, being playable in both of the first two games, and she's awesome. Oh, and SHULK! I'm sure that some time after I complete this post, I'll think of someone else who'd normally be obvious to me but eludes my grasp right now, but whatever.
  1. How about shallow nature? Too deep and the Leg Density Co-efficient gets too high for my liking (BUGS). More open fields with a few trees, a river running past, many Bird Friends... that's my kind of outdoors. Inhabited areas aren't great because a stranger might talk to me.
  2. In terms of outlets, generally... I dunno. I hardly do any creative stuff, more because I'm unconfident in being able to do well than for dearth of ideas. Possibly Mario Maker?? Haven't played that in months, but I certainly could use it as such if ever needed. Though I can't draw, I still love visual design and so enjoy making levels that look really nice.
  3. Is the 1980s My Little Pony movie considered bad? Because I love that (have it on DVD so have watched it several times). Also enjoy Naruto a lot, but haven't watched past Episode 300 or so (that is, around Episode 80 of Shippuden). Oh! Just remembered the main one: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!! (Two exclamation marks because one is in the name.) I find it genuinely, unironically hilarious (also pretty ironically funny). Where else can you hear Mario calling Bowser/Koopa a nerd?
  1. Nnno. It'd be a shame, as I'm sure that an 'advanced ship' would have an awesome AI, and those are great. But what's far from Earth? Not Pokémon! No point leaving that. Also would prevent me from playing any games competitively (without several years of latency, at least), and I'm a very competitive spirit.
  2. 144. Nice number! Loadsa factors.
  3. Hehe... kind of! Crayola™ Treasure Adventures for the DS is as thoroughly inane as it sounds - the main gameplay element is scribbling within outlines to 'colour in' a static picture - but it does have a clear level structure and even boss battles! So on a couple of occasions, I tried to run through all of its stages as quickly as possible, timing myself (got around 20 minutes, but I don't recall the exact length).
  4. This Cave Story TAS. It probably wasn't my very first speedrun, but it was an early one and introduced me to the concept of TASs in general. It's awesome, on an excellent game, and has wonderful commentary in the captions.
  5. Pre-e-etty introverted - definitely dislike being around a large number of people... and around a small number of people... and around two people, because they'll just converse with each other and I'll be completely left out. I like some human interaction! But it's hard. So I get to be all rambunctious on the internet instead - I can be quite a character in person, but usually leave such experiences feeling drained and regretting sounding dumb. Would I rather be more extroverted? I don't knowww. I want to say 'no', but that's probably mostly my introversion speaking.
  6. Difficult games? Mega Man 1-7. The first few felt like the hardest, but I think that that was just because I had never played something like that before. Mega Man 7... had the most ridiculous final boss. Definitely felt like the hardest single part of a game, like, ever? After that... I played Mega Man X. And could not, simply could not complete the final stages: that's where I left the series, up to today. Outside of that franchise, aforementioned Battletoads is brutal; so is I Wanna Be The Guy, but that goes without saying. Never got anywhere in either of those two (the former because I only played it when I was very young; the latter because I just could not spare the willpower). Advance Wars! Completed the first game, though it took me years to do so. Then I got the third, Dual Strike, which is probably the easiest in the series, but that doesn't mean much - also took ages to get to and get through the final mission. Subsequently, Dark Conflict (or, for you USA types, Days of Ruin) genuinely defeated me. I have a file in which 61 of 64 story missions (including optional ones) are completed. Two of the remaining ones are optional challenges which stump me - Jay Islands is cruel because of the huge advantages the three CPUs have over you, and, uh, Web River or whatever it's called is horrid because of the lack of cover. Also Fog of War in both. And the final mission! It's just stupid! The opponent gets a couple of free units every day (of his choice); there are several stage hazards which become nigh-unavoidable later; and there's no way to prevent him from claiming the eastern portion of the relatively small map near the beginning. One day. One day. There's also Black Hole Rising (second game in the series), which I don't think is terribly difficult - possibly actually easier than Dual Strike? But it's got very solid stages, less trickery and asymmetry and more just having to outplay the opponent. I got to the final mission in that, too, and just... looked at it and lost the will to play. Bad habit of mine which I think I've broken by now, but it means that I also have yet to complete that.
2. Favorite ice cream
  1. A few times. At six months, I moved from Novosibirsk, Russia to some town in England. Couple of years later, moved to Bristol; then to another place in Bristol. In 2006, I moved to Oxford, and a couple of years later, to elsewhere in Oxford, where I presently reside.
  2. Honeycomb! And/or mint choc chip.
  3. I LOVE NUMBERS. Put me on the spot and I'll say 2^30 (1,073,741,824). But so many numbers are great! I've recently grown to like 2357 - it's prime (in base 10)! Perfect numbers are amazing, but I can never remember what the fourth one is (after 6, 28 and 496... right, 8128, but I only ever remember that it's a little over 8000 and really looks like a power of 2). But for that reason, 6 is my favourite small number. Still, I'd have trouble picking one for sure.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
  1. Colourful games. Games with good music (although I'll just learn to like whatever soundtrack it has - case in point, Bomberman Tournament, which I'm pretty sure has a very mediocre soundtrack which has nonetheless drilled itself into my head). Games with nice controls, insofar as they're relevant (not too important for Pokémon and similar, of course). Games with likeable characters! OBSCURE JRPGS.
  2. As of pretty recently, yes! For our school leavers' fancy dress event, I cobbled together an Inkling girl outfit - taped the Takoroka logo onto a generic cap ( :head_cap002:, roughly) and T-shirt transferred that one SquidForce emblem onto a white shirt ( :clothes_tly002:, as I wore something underneath it). Couldn't do anything exciting with shoes so I just wore comically large trainers (my father's), approximately thinking of :shoes_sht003:. Most proud of how the tentacles turned out - I cut two new-style Sainsbury's shopping bags (plastic bags that are, thanks to the recent 5p bag charge law in the UK, much better-built than they used to be) down the middle and folded them up such that they formed surprisingly convincing orange tentacles, weighted down with a stone in a sort of pouch at the base of each. I should admit that my mother did much of the work for this, but I was behind the concepts!
  3. Literally nothing on an actual television set. I guess... cartoons, anime (via questionably legal methods)? Haven't watched anything for ages, but I do plan on finally starting Steven Universe today, so that's something.
  2. SNES. It's somewhere deep in the cupboard behind me... or under the table to my right... or elsewhere. Games I remember that we have on it include Battletoads (in looking which up to check for camelCase, I learned was made by Rare. They do all the good games, don't they?), Mario World, Mario Is Missing, The Addams Family... Animaniacs... and definitely at least five or so others.
  3. A few compete for it. Hajime Ichinose from Gatchaman CROWDS embodies 'optimism saves the world' and is secretly super-insightful despite her bubbly exterior. N Harmonia (Pokémon Gen 5) is my boyfriend and he likes Pokémon a lot, so that's a plus. Hiccup H. H. III from the How To Train Your Dragon books (very different from the film character) is incredible - as usual when talking about this series, can't go into detail without some Book 9+ spoilers. Close but no cigar are several Tales of characters - Lloyd Irving, Jude Mathis, Ludger Kresnik (yes, cute male protagonists) are great but I dunno, I don't like them quite that much. Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan is kind of amazing, too. Jenna from Golden Sun is the real main character of the series, being playable in both of the first two games, and she's awesome. Oh, and SHULK! I'm sure that some time after I complete this post, I'll think of someone else who'd normally be obvious to me but eludes my grasp right now, but whatever.

1. How about shallow nature? Too deep and the Leg Density Co-efficient gets too high for my liking (BUGS). More open fields with a few trees, a river running past, many Bird Friends... that's my kind of outdoors. Inhabited areas aren't great because a stranger might talk to me.
  2. In terms of outlets, generally... I dunno. I hardly do any creative stuff, more because I'm unconfident in being able to do well than for dearth of ideas. Possibly Mario Maker?? Haven't played that in months, but I certainly could use it as such if ever needed. Though I can't draw, I still love visual design and so enjoy making levels that look really nice.
  3. Is the 1980s My Little Pony movie considered bad? Because I love that (have it on DVD so have watched it several times). Also enjoy Naruto a lot, but haven't watched past Episode 300 or so (that is, around Episode 80 of Shippuden). Oh! Just remembered the main one: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!! (Two exclamation marks because one is in the name.) I find it genuinely, unironically hilarious (also pretty ironically funny). Where else can you hear Mario calling Bowser/Koopa a nerd?

1. Nnno. It'd be a shame, as I'm sure that an 'advanced ship' would have an awesome AI, and those are great. But what's far from Earth? Not Pokémon! No point leaving that. Also would prevent me from playing any games competitively (without several years of latency, at least), and I'm a very competitive spirit.
  3. Hehe... kind of! Crayola™ Treasure Adventures for the DS is as thoroughly inane as it sounds - the main gameplay element is scribbling within outlines to 'colour in' a static picture - but it does have a clear level structure and even boss battles! So on a couple of occasions, I tried to run through all of its stages as quickly as possible, timing myself (got around 20 minutes, but I don't recall the exact length).
  4. This Cave Story TAS. It probably wasn't my very first speedrun, but it was an early one and introduced me to the concept of TASs in general. It's awesome, on an excellent game, and has wonderful commentary in the captions.
  5. Pre-e-etty introverted - definitely dislike being around a large number of people... and around a small number of people... and around two people, because they'll just converse with each other and I'll be completely left out. I like some human interaction! But it's hard. So I get to be all rambunctious on the internet instead - I can be quite a character in person, but usually leave such experiences feeling drained and regretting sounding dumb. Would I rather be more extroverted? I don't knowww. I want to say 'no', but that's probably mostly my introversion speaking.
  6. Difficult games? Mega Man 1-7. The first few felt like the hardest, but I think that that was just because I had never played something like that before. Mega Man 7... had the most ridiculous final boss. Definitely felt like the hardest single part of a game, like, ever? After that... I played Mega Man X. And could not, simply could not complete the final stages: that's where I left the series, up to today. Outside of that franchise, aforementioned Battletoads is brutal; so is I Wanna Be The Guy, but that goes without saying. Never got anywhere in either of those two (the former because I only played it when I was very young; the latter because I just could not spare the willpower). Advance Wars! Completed the first game, though it took me years to do so. Then I got the third, Dual Strike, which is probably the easiest in the series, but that doesn't mean much - also took ages to get to and get through the final mission. Subsequently, Dark Conflict (or, for you USA types, Days of Ruin) genuinely defeated me. I have a file in which 61 of 64 story missions (including optional ones) are completed. Two of the remaining ones are optional challenges which stump me - Jay Islands is cruel because of the huge advantages the three CPUs have over you, and, uh, Web River or whatever it's called is horrid because of the lack of cover. Also Fog of War in both. And the final mission! It's just stupid! The opponent gets a couple of free units every day (of his choice); there are several stage hazards which become nigh-unavoidable later; and there's no way to prevent him from claiming the eastern portion of the relatively small map near the beginning. One day. One day. There's also Black Hole Rising (second game in the series), which I don't think is terribly difficult - possibly actually easier than Dual Strike? But it's got very solid stages, less trickery and asymmetry and more just having to outplay the opponent. I got to the final mission in that, too, and just... looked at it and lost the will to play. Bad habit of mine which I think I've broken by now, but it means that I also have yet to complete that.

1. A few times. At six months, I moved from Novosibirsk, Russia to some town in England. Couple of years later, moved to Bristol; then to another place in Bristol. In 2006, I moved to Oxford, and a couple of years later, to elsewhere in Oxford, where I presently reside.
  3. I LOVE NUMBERS. Put me on the spot and I'll say 2^30 (1,073,741,824). But so many numbers are great! I've recently grown to like 2357 - it's prime (in base 10)! Perfect numbers are amazing, but I can never remember what the fourth one is (after 6, 28 and 496... right, 8128, but I only ever remember that it's a little over 8000 and really looks like a power of 2). But for that reason, 6 is my favourite small number. Still, I'd have trouble picking one for sure.
This is very long. I think that's all I have to say.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24

Is IWBTG on WiiU/3DS? You've said you never play PC games.

And, I've made it to the final boss of IWBTG, but never been able to beat it. I probably spent about an hour trying to defeat him before giving up, and then my save got deleted somehow, and I've never gotten back to him. But I think the secret final level of cave story is harder, I attempted it on my fourth playthrough and only beat it after about three hours.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796

Nope.

Nature

1. Nope! Too scary!
2. 40!
3. I've speedrun Splatoon once. I usually don't speedrun games because I like completing everything.
4. Super Mario 64
5. Extremely introverted. I would totally switch to the other one!
6. Hmmmmm, Monster Hunter Tri. I guess I never really completed it, but I did get far into G rank!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Is IWBTG on WiiU/3DS? You've said you never play PC games.
Okay, rephrasing that - rarely do so, and I have my lack of controllers as a valid excuse to get YL for the Wii U. IWTBTG couldn't possibly be a licensed release on Nintendo platforms, having all of those IPs in it.
But I think the secret final level of cave story is harder, I attempted it on my fourth playthrough and only beat it after about three hours.
Oops, didn't mention that in my list - I've also completed that, all three endings (on the PC original, so no Wind Fortress if that's what you're referring to).

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Oops, didn't mention that in my list - I've also completed that, all three endings (on the PC original, so no Wind Fortress if that's what you're referring to).
I wasn't, I actually forgot about that because I had just beaten the best ending and gave up really soon on the wind fortress because I didn't want to have to do another hard level right after beating that. I'll try to beat it today. I have the 3DS version.

I have another thing to say related to your first post, I hate when I'm with a group of me and 2 friends and actually manage to say something relevant to the conversation and then get thoroughly ignored. I usually just leave after that because I feel so embarrassed.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
  1. Only if it's to escape the end of the world.
  2. Only one, I think.
  3. Sort of. A friend and I would compete to speedrun individual stages of one of the 3DS Mario games.
  4. I don't watch speedruns.
  5. I sort of flip-flop between them. The reality is that I'm reasonably extroverted, but I have some issues that make me a bit introverted at times.
  6. I'm not sure… Probably the original Super Mario Bros, HarmoKnight, or one of the Zelda games I have completed. I have yet to complete the original Zelda or Metroid.
Freebie

2. Favorite ice cream
  1. We moved quite a bit when I was little. Twice before the age of three, and then four more times before age ten. Thankfully we haven't moved since; I hate the whole process.
  2. Still variants of strawberry.
  3. Twelve and Thirteen. I also favor Three, Six, Twenty Four, Thirty Two, Forty Two, Sixty, Seventy Two, and Ninety Six.
I'm sorry I'm so hard to tag.
I don't think you responded to the last two times I tagged you so I'm quoting you to try to make sure you get a notification. :)
@☆Zapfish☆ @G1ng3rGar1 @SilverBlue-Neko

Apparently I'm going with a clothing & fashion theme for my questions this time. o_O
  1. What styles of fashion do you like?
  2. What colors do you like to wear?
  3. If any, what kind of hats do you like to wear?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
  1. Only if it's to escape the end of the world.
  2. Only one, I think.
  3. Sort of. A friend and I would compete to speedrun individual stages of one of the 3DS Mario games.
  4. I don't watch speedruns.
  5. I sort of flip-flop between them. The reality is that I'm reasonably extroverted, but I have some issues that make me a bit introverted at times.
  6. I'm not sure… Probably the original Super Mario Bros, HarmoKnight, or one of the Zelda games I have completed. I have yet to complete the original Zelda or Metroid.
  1. We moved quite a bit when I was little. Twice before the age of three, and then four more times before age ten. Thankfully we haven't moved since; I hate the whole process.
  2. Still variants of strawberry.
  3. Twelve and Thirteen. I also favor Three, Six, Twenty Four, Thirty Two, Forty Two, Sixty, Seventy Two, and Ninety Six.

I don't think you responded to the last two times I tagged you so I'm quoting you to try to make sure you get a notification. :)
@☆Zapfish☆ @G1ng3rGar1 @SilverBlue-Neko

Apparently I'm going with a clothing & fashion theme for my questions this time. o_O
  1. What styles of fashion do you like?
  2. What colors do you like to wear?
  3. If any, what kind of hats do you like to wear?
(She's pretty easy to tag if you have an apple device, the stars are emojis) ⭐
1. I dunno
I guess as long as it's comfy and reasonably nice
2. Blue, green, sea green, pink
But mostly blue
I'm currently wearin a blue tank with a pink hoodie so yeah
3. These bad boys:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I think it's actually called a Trilby, but you can find it under both XD

@Glacei @Quibblingsun86 @SurrealSquid

1. Favorite hat? (Ripped straight from Ika)
2. House or apartment?
3. Favorite plant

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom