Tag

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
@SyMag @Anaru @DualQuelcher @G1ng3rGar1

1. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
2. What's your dream job~?
3. What is your favorite type of snack?
1. Probably my university. I miss that place. :(
2. Either a pro Smash Bros. player or a driver for Corvette Racing.
3. Baked Lay's are delicious. The end.

@Achamo @Babycowland @Anaru
1. If you could be any character from Smash, who would it be and why?
2. Do you sleep with your window open?
3. Describe your house/apartment in a ten-word sentence (not a question I know, but why not).

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. Probably my university. I miss that place. :(
2. Either a pro Smash Bros. player or a driver for Corvette Racing.
3. Baked Lay's are delicious. The end.

@Achamo @Babycowland @Anaru
2. Do you sleep with your window open?
3. Describe your house/apartment in a ten-word sentence (not a question I know, but why not).
I'm answering the first one.
1. Captain Falcon. I'd be so hype!!!!!!!!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Can I answer this one too? Since I saw someone else do it I hope that's ok.
I'd like to be any of the kirby characters, but that's probably obvious-
If we're talking about mods, too, Smash Infinite has Magolor in it and I'd very much enjoy being Magolor in real life too...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
To make up for the fact I forgot to put questions on literally all of my last replies, i'm making some now!

@SyMag @Anaru @DualQuelcher @G1ng3rGar1

1. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
2. What's your dream job~?
3. What is your favorite type of snack?
1. Somewhere without mosquitos
2. I would like to be a robotics or a bio engineer
Or a video game developer
3. Sweets or chips

@Rustic @DualQuelcher @MacSmitty
(If the last two don't tag then I'm sorry, it was acting up)

1. Favorite olympic sport
2. Do you enjoy bubble wrap
3. An unknown relatives dies and you are left with a mansion and an expensive car, however to claim it you have to abandon everything you currently own(including s/o, friends, and job). Would you claim it?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
1. Somewhere without mosquitos
2. I would like to be a robotics or a bio engineer
Or a video game developer
3. Sweets or chips

@Rustic @DualQuelcher @MacSmitty
(If the last two don't tag then I'm sorry, it was acting up)

3. An unknown relatives dies and you are left with a mansion and an expensive car, however to claim it you have to abandon everything you currently own(including s/o, friends, and job). Would you claim it?
1. Swimming probably
2. I enjoy popping it like everyone else.
3. Can I make new friends, and do you guys count?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
1. I dunno, man.
2. Who the heck doesn't enjoy bubble wrap? Buzz Killington, probably.
3. Sure, buddy. I'll take the mansion and the expensive car even if it is infested with ghosts and mythical beasts. I'll just get the bug spray and a lighter out just for them! Screw whatever-the-hell-an-S/O-is, my friends, and my lack of a job, which is unemployed rust.

(P.S Unemployed is technically a job of its own, even if you're not getting anything for it. I'm just getting paid to laze around my parents' house, because I'm unable to get a house--much less sustain one, thanks to my age. Which means I'll get a job for myself that doesn't involve being a bum! Damn, that involves work...)

8. I don't play ranked.
Implies I was talking about ranked. Mhm, sure buddy. Whatever you say. Could've been a casual game mode, which is basically what it would be, seeing as making that a competitive game mode would likely end in disaster. A cat and mouse game mode is a fun game, usually. Putting it as competitive would result in really boosting ranks when it was available, whilst utterly destroying others. Whereas putting it in the casual stream would make people less likely to flip out and mourn their rank.
---
@G1ng3rGar1 @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @SgtUBER

1. What are the physical differences between an Inkling and an Octoling? Extrapolate your answer if need be.
2. How is your choice of attire in both Turf Wars and Ranked? Terrible? Great? Mismatched, tacky, awkward, vibrant, neon colours? *COUGH* Crazy Arrows *COUGH*
3. Magic vs Technology for a Splatfest? Well now, Rustic, that's basically Art vs Science. Probably, shut the heck up.
4. Would you fight to keep the world groovy?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. I dunno, man.
2. Who the heck doesn't enjoy bubble wrap? Buzz Killington, probably.
3. Sure, buddy. I'll take the mansion and the expensive car even if it is infested with ghosts and mythical beasts. I'll just get the bug spray and a lighter out just for them! Screw whatever-the-hell-an-S/O-is, my friends, and my lack of a job, which is unemployed rust.

(P.S Unemployed is technically a job of its own, even if you're not getting anything for it. I'm just getting paid to laze around my parents' house, because I'm unable to get a house--much less sustain one, thanks to my age. Which means I'll get a job for myself that doesn't involve being a bum! Damn, that involves work...)

Implies I was talking about ranked. Mhm, sure buddy. Whatever you say. Could've been a casual game mode, which is basically what it would be, seeing as making that a competitive game mode would likely end in disaster. A cat and mouse game mode is a fun game, usually. Putting it as competitive would result in really boosting ranks when it was available, whilst utterly destroying others. Whereas putting it in the casual stream would make people less likely to flip out and mourn their rank.
---
@G1ng3rGar1 @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @SgtUBER

1. What are the physical differences between an Inkling and an Octoling? Extrapolate your answer if need be.
2. How is your choice of attire in both Turf Wars and Ranked? Terrible? Great? Mismatched, tacky, awkward, vibrant, neon colours? *COUGH* Crazy Arrows *COUGH*
3. Magic vs Technology for a Splatfest? Well now, Rustic, that's basically Art vs Science. Probably, shut the heck up.
4. Would you fight to keep the world groovy?
(Significant other)

1. Besides the hair, Octolings are born with markings on their eyes similar to the Inklings. And Octolings have wider hips.
2. I think I look fresh, but my sister says otherwise XD one of my outfits: :head_hat001::clothes_msn::shoes_bot003:
That's nice, right?
3. Technology if it was a Splatfest.
4. I dunno

I don't want to tag anyone/don't know who to tag so freebie!

1. Do you like toaster strudels
2. Favorite breakfast
3. Have you eaten lunch yet

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
  1. That would have to be Garfield. (Really, I just read some manga and on occasion, a few webcomics.)
  2. I don't have a specific opinion, but all of the utensils I personally own are plastic. (A set of chopsticks, a fork, and a spoon, and another set of hybrid chopsticks/fork and spoon)
  3. A perspective rendering of a 3D globe. (So for me to like it, a computer is involved.)
  4. As soon as I read that question, Kevin MacLeod's “Happy Bee” popped into my mind.
  5. Kiwis (Just barely, I like them both.)
@SyMag @woomycheri @DualQuelcher
  1. What is your favorite story?
  2. What did you wear out today?
  3. Have you ever had an unpleasant encounter with a public or government service employee?
(Hmm… Well, my tired mind came up with three very unrelated questions.)
1. Pretty much any fantasy story or scary story.
2. I don't go out. owo
3. Nope, I would have to go get out of the house for that.

Free for all.
1. Your favorite name.
2. Do you like holidays?
3. Are you ready to get out of America once Trump wins?

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Free for all.
1. Your favorite name.
2. Do you like holidays?
1. I've always thought Lauren is a pretty name for girls.
2. Depends on the holiday but generally yes I do.
3. I'm ready to leave if either one of those buffoons make it into the White House. How the hell did it get to this point???

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Your favorite name.
2. Do you like holidays?
1. Phoenix is a pretty neat name in my opinion. I actually like it more than my real name.
2. As in, stuff like Halloween and Christmas? Yeah, they're nice, but I don't care all that much for them.
3. I don't live in America, but I'm ready to leave this planet and wait for humans to go extinct if Trump wins.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Free for all.
1. Your favorite name.
2. Do you like holidays?
  1. Asuna, Emily, Laura, Penelope, Zelda, and Zoe.
  2. Yeah, though I'm not a big celebrator of any.
  3. I really hope it doesn't come down to that.
3. Okay I actually do have a story for this, I'll put it in a spoiler so people can gloss over it if they so choose:
Wow… that's… terrible. I've actually had two run-ins with law enforcement, one of them was also my freshman year. (Weird coincidence. :confused:)

3. I'm ready to leave if either one of those buffoons make it into the White House. How the hell did it get to this point???
You and me both.

1. I've always thought Lauren is a pretty name for girls.
Really? **cute giggles** :D

(EDIT: I forgot to post some questions, but I'm not really in a good mood to do so anyway.)

Last edited:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Wow… that's… terrible. I've actually had two run-ins with law enforcement, one of them was also my freshman year. (Weird coincidence. :confused:)
Yeah...but what can you do. :/

You and me both.
But like, did you vote for either of these clowns? I know I didn't. So where are these votes coming from? Who could possibly think these two are qualified? The one was a reality TV star for chrissakes.

Really? **cute giggles** :D
I suppose Laura is close enough! But yeah I like both :)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I'm going to ask my questions now:
@G1ng3rGar1 @SurrealSquid @Rustic
  1. What is some place you've been to on vacation and want to go to again?
  2. Have you ever been somewhere outside your home country?
  3. What is something that you haven't done but would love to do?

But like, did you vote for either of these clowns? I know I didn't. So where are these votes coming from? Who could possibly think these two are qualified?
I sure know I didn't: I'm not a member of either political party. (But I did request a crossover democratic ballot so I could vote against her.) Both of them want to criminalize me in some fashion, so I have a very scary future in front of me. (Why did the UK have to get into this EU exit mess right now of all times?!)

The one was a reality TV star for chrissakes.
Ronald Reagan was a movie star before being elected Governor of California, and then later POTUS. :rolleyes:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Smash or Splatoon
2. Kirby or Meta Knight
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl or Super Smash Bros Melee
  1. Points for Smash: Iggy Koopa; Shulk; better memes (yes, I went there). Points for Splatoon: I actually play it. Points for both: crazy amounts of fun! But, uh, I'd be lying if I said it was a tie. Definitely Splatoon for me.
  2. I'd love to know more about the lore of Kirby in general, but, with my limited well of trivia, I guess Meta Knight pulls ahead. However bad the anime dub may be, his Spanish accent there kills me every time I hear it. Also some less shallow reasons, like him being cool and having good music themes.
  3. Points for Brawl: Subspace Emissary. Points for Melee: better memes; gameplay that feels smoother to me. I choose... SMASH 4!
Free questions to all whom they may (or may not) concern!
  1. Favourite musical instrument? Do you play that, or any others? Or did you use to?
  2. Do you have a favourite Koopaling? Can you even name them all? If they don't interest you, more broadly, favourite Mario character?
  3. When you read those things that describe you based on your Latin zodiac sign, do you find them surprisingly accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom