Tag

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Wow.

@G1ng3rGar1 @Ikaheishi @Anaru @SurrealSquid @Magolor (just the first five that came to mind; please don't feel hurt if I let you out of this revival post!)
  1. Favourite traditional comic (not manga, not webcomics)?
  2. Do you like plastic cutlery? That of the sturdy variety, not disposable forks that come with delivery meals or such.
  3. Favourite map projection?
  4. Happiest piece of music you've heard recently, or just some happy composition that comes to mind?
  5. Before Splatfests, there was the Everybody Votes channel on the Wii. Splatfests could've taken some notes from it. Like, really. A personal favourite of mine: penguins or kiwis?
Calvin and Hobbes, my dad has a bunch of books with collections of these comics and I've read them all 2-3 times each.
I wasn't aware sturdy plastic cutlery existed, every time I use plastic ones they're really flimsy. I'd probably prefer stainless steel anyways.
The Globe, of course, the Earth isn't flat. Do people actually use those ridiculous ones like the butterfly?
The Click Clock Woods music from Banjo-Kazooie! The Treasure Trove Cove music is also pretty happy sounding but I like CCW just a little more.
Kiwis taste really good, but I haven't eaten one in a while, and penguins are great animals, so I'll choose penguin.
@DualQuelcher @SurrealSquid @SyMag
1. What's your favorite song of all time?
2. What's the last book you read?
3. How often do you hug people?

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Calvin and Hobbes, my dad has a bunch of books with collections of these comics and I've read them all 2-3 times each.
I wasn't aware sturdy plastic cutlery existed, every time I use plastic ones they're really flimsy. I'd probably prefer stainless steel anyways.
The Globe, of course, the Earth isn't flat. Do people actually use those ridiculous ones like the butterfly?
The Click Clock Woods music from Banjo-Kazooie! The Treasure Trove Cove music is also pretty happy sounding but I like CCW just a little more.
Kiwis taste really good, but I haven't eaten one in a while, and penguins are great animals, so I'll choose penguin.
2. Genghis Kahn
3. Often

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
1. This is an answer that changes quite often for me lol. But usually these two are up in that area, since they speak to me so much:
Yes I realize this is a cover version of Bob Dylan, but I like this version more:
And I really like this song because it's just plain bada**:
This cover version is better than the (still good) Eric B. & Rakim version:

2. Fahrenheit 451, which also happens to be my favorite book.
3. I very rarely get hugged in real life, so almost never.

@Magolor @SurrealSquid @Ansible
1. What's your biggest accomplishment of this week so far?
2. Favorite kind of drink? (if this was asked already, sorry, I'm tired lol)
3. Would you rather live on a faraway planet or at the bottom of the ocean?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
1. Does The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl count?
2. I don't mind either version
3. Robinson, Plate Carrée, and Globe
4. Good Egg Galaxy comes to mind
And when I actually think about it Limitless by Colton Dixon works too
5. What the heck XD
I can eat kiwis so kiwis
(I love penguins tho)

@woomycheri @Achamo @AlphaOmegaSplatter

1. Do you like soup? If so, what's your favorite kind?
2. do you consider yourself small or tall?
3. Favorite fruit
1. I liek chicken soup with some mushrooms
2. Average
3. Mango

I would post questions but my laptop is being laggy again

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
  • Favourite traditional comic (not manga, not webcomics)?
  • Do you like plastic cutlery? That of the sturdy variety, not disposable forks that come with delivery meals or such.
  • Happiest piece of music you've heard recently, or just some happy composition that comes to mind?
  • Before Splatfests, there was the Everybody Votes channel on the Wii. Splatfests could've taken some notes from it. Like, really. A personal favourite of mine: penguins or kiwis?
1. I don't have one.
2. I don't mind them.
3. My answers are all uninteresting because i don't know.
4. Nothing really.
5. I remember that channel, but I didn't get to participate in it too much. I kinda miss it though.

@Magolor @SurrealSquid @Ansible
1. Cleaning off my desk and sorting through my drawer.
2. Coffee.
3. Faraway planet.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @MacSmitty @Magolor @Goolloom @Ikaheishi @SilverBlue-Neko
Welp it's time to dish out the pain/questions.

1. Do you own anything that is old as/older than you?
2. You're on the verge of ranking up, but your entire team decides to squid party. Would you join them or become 200% mad?
Optional: If neither supplies your guessed-reaction, provide an opinion on Squid Parties in that situation.
3. Valor, Mystic, or Instinct?
4. What's your thoughts on Splatoon's weapon variation? Are they varied enough for thee to be satisfied or do they leave you wanting?
5. How do you think Ink weapons work? Like on Ink-based beings(Inklings and Octarians) and/or on non Ink-based beings(Crustaceans, Avian-life, Anemones, Humans, etc.)?
6. Opinions on the Miiverse on Splatoon? To me, it has had an annoying lack of funnies lately. But then again, it's difficult to make me smile or even laugh. wow, Rustic, you just provided an answer to your question! I know, me, shut up!
7. Which boss in any video game gave you the hardest time? In terms of difficulty and such.
8. What would your opinion be of a game mode that gave one player the best stats of everything in Splatoon, a unique weapon(say, a roller-ized version of the Rainmaker), increased health , but no radar. And gave the rest a gun that does poor damage, high inkage, and their standard gear. Basically an official cat and mouse gametype.
@Magolor
You aren't forgetting anybody, are you?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@G1ng3rGar1 @Ikaheishi @Anaru @SurrealSquid @Magolor (just the first five that came to mind; please don't feel hurt if I let you out of this revival post!)
  2. Do you like plastic cutlery? That of the sturdy variety, not disposable forks that come with delivery meals or such.
  4. Happiest piece of music you've heard recently, or just some happy composition that comes to mind?
  5. Before Splatfests, there was the Everybody Votes channel on the Wii. Splatfests could've taken some notes from it. Like, really. A personal favourite of mine: penguins or kiwis?
  1. That would have to be Garfield. (Really, I just read some manga and on occasion, a few webcomics.)
  2. I don't have a specific opinion, but all of the utensils I personally own are plastic. (A set of chopsticks, a fork, and a spoon, and another set of hybrid chopsticks/fork and spoon)
  3. A perspective rendering of a 3D globe. (So for me to like it, a computer is involved.)
  4. As soon as I read that question, Kevin MacLeod's “Happy Bee” popped into my mind.
  5. Kiwis (Just barely, I like them both.)
@SyMag @woomycheri @DualQuelcher
  1. What is your favorite story?
  2. What did you wear out today?
  3. Have you ever had an unpleasant encounter with a public or government service employee?
(Hmm… Well, my tired mind came up with three very unrelated questions.)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @MacSmitty @Magolor @Goolloom @Ikaheishi @SilverBlue-Neko
Welp it's time to dish out the pain/questions.

1. Do you own anything that is old as/older than you?
2. You're on the verge of ranking up, but your entire team decides to squid party. Would you join them or become 200% mad?
Optional: If neither supplies your guessed-reaction, provide an opinion on Squid Parties in that situation.
3. Valor, Mystic, or Instinct?
4. What's your thoughts on Splatoon's weapon variation? Are they varied enough for thee to be satisfied or do they leave you wanting?
5. How do you think Ink weapons work? Like on Ink-based beings(Inklings and Octarians) and/or on non Ink-based beings(Crustaceans, Avian-life, Anemones, Humans, etc.)?
6. Opinions on the Miiverse on Splatoon? To me, it has had an annoying lack of funnies lately. But then again, it's difficult to make me smile or even laugh. wow, Rustic, you just provided an answer to your question! I know, me, shut up!
7. Which boss in any video game gave you the hardest time? In terms of difficulty and such.
8. What would your opinion be of a game mode that gave one player the best stats of everything in Splatoon, a unique weapon(say, a roller-ized version of the Rainmaker), increased health , but no radar. And gave the rest a gun that does poor damage, high inkage, and their standard gear. Basically an official cat and mouse gametype.
1. My car is older than me.
2. I don't know. I don't play ranked.
3. Mystic sounds cool.
4. I suppose so.
5. I feel like I can explain this when I feel better, so I may come back and edit this later.
6. I rarely go on miiverse but I do draw and post there. I don't really pay mind to anything else.
7. Sectonia from Triple Deluxe.
8. I don't play ranked.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
1. Calvin and Hobbes or Duck Tales.
2. Nah, I prefer steel.
3. The globe, the others look pretty weird. Who makes a map in the shape of a butterfly?
4. Probably the music that plays when you complete a mission in Pokemon mystery dungeon 2. I know a lot of others, but this one came to mind first.
5. Uhhhh... Okay? I like penguins.
1. Don't you think that's a little hard of a decision to make? But I really like all of Ace Attorney's soundtrack.
2. A long comic about people that live in space and face an invasion by planet-eating whales. It was silly, but also pretty good.
3. Not all that often, but it depends on the person.
1. I don't know, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary this week.
2. 7up. So delicious.
3. Bottom of the ocean, I could still get Internet.

Will tag some other time.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
You didn't think of any of the Kirby songs? Those are some of the happiest songs ever, and you listen to them a lot!
Oh yes, I apologize! I was in a strange mood upon posting
a lot of Kirby songs make me very happy!

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
  1. That would have to be Garfield. (Really, I just read some manga and on occasion, a few webcomics.)
  2. I don't have a specific opinion, but all of the utensils I personally own are plastic. (A set of chopsticks, a fork, and a spoon, and another set of hybrid chopsticks/fork and spoon)
  3. A perspective rendering of a 3D globe. (So for me to like it, a computer is involved.)
  4. As soon as I read that question, Kevin MacLeod's “Happy Bee” popped into my mind.
  5. Kiwis (Just barely, I like them both.)
  3. Have you ever had an unpleasant encounter with a public or government service employee?
(Hmm… Well, my tired mind came up with three very unrelated questions.)
1. I've read a lot
2. Nothing yet because it's 1:50 a.m. and I haven't gone outside
3. I don't think so

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Uh... you all are aware that kiwis are also flightless birds, right?
Oh. I definitely was not. I should have checked since the 2 were completely unrelated, which I did think was strange.
I searched for them and I'm changing my answer to Kiwi, they're really pretty! It looks really similar to Doduo.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
1. I often like to tell this story: so in fourth grade there was a raffle contest for a new bike. Now by the day before the raffle ended, there was only one ticket purchased so far. So my mom gave me enough money for 25 tickets, because that's basically a surefire win right?
...Can you guess who won the bike the following day? If you guessed me, well, you're absolutely wrong :'D
2. Haven't gone out yet today, but it'll probably be the usual: whichever one of my hats I feel like wearing, a T-shirt, shorts, and my hi-top basketball shoes.
3. Okay I actually do have a story for this, I'll put it in a spoiler so people can gloss over it if they so choose:
Okay so I still vividly remember the day on which this story took place: October 18, 2006. This was during my freshman year of high school. Now one important thing I should add: this was my first year back in the public school system since 5th grade, after severe bullying led to me being pulled out of the public school and begin what would be a rough four years of homeschooling. Unfortunately I had to go back to public school since my mom had to get a job following my dad's MS diagnosis, and consequentially his early retirement.

Okay, so a few days prior to October 18 there had been a bomb threat at my high school (which as it would turn out, wouldn't even be close to being the last one for that school year, but that's a story for another time); turns out there was a handwritten note found in one of the boys' bathrooms. But obviously it was a hoax. So fast forward to the 18th. I'm sitting there in the cafeteria eating lunch by myself (because again, little awkward me was still friendless at that point) when the principal comes up to me and starts talking to me. He wasn't being mean, he was just striking up a conversation. He then asked me to come up to his office, which didn't really strike me as out-of-place.

So we get up to his office and there's my mom. Now I knew something was wrong. She asked me if I was the one that had written the bomb threat from a few days earlier; of course I had absolutely nothing to do with that note, so I said no. Oh, right, and there were two state troopers there too. So they took me into one of the conference rooms and for the next 60 minutes or so, pretty much accused me of writing the note. And by accusing I basically mean that they said things like "We know you wrote the note, just admit you did it." Again, I had NOTHING to do with it, and I kept denying it the whole time. The only thing that they had to go off of was the handwriting on the note, which apparently to them looked close enough to my handwriting(for the record, it looked NOTHING like my handwriting), and because I was still an awkward friendless kid. So about halfway through I'm in tears, because it feels like I'm about to go to jail for something I didn't do, and nothing I told these two cops could convince them that I was innocent.

After what I still consider to be the longest hour of my life, they finally let me go, though I wasn't necessarily off the hook. The principal was nice enough to let me go back down to the cafeteria and finish my now-cold lunch before going to my last class for the day. What made that day even worse was that my best friend at the time was leaving to move to Hawaii that same day, so of course I was already an emotional wreck by this point.

The following week they would eventually find the kid who did write the note and arrest him, but I never got so much as an apology from the school or anybody. My mom would later tell me that she told the cops before I arrived that I would never do that, and they laughed in her face. She also said that the principal basically knew within 30 seconds of talking to me that I wasn't the one who wrote the note.

So yeah, that experience basically instilled a great fear of cops into me. And of course high school never got any better. High school sucks.

EDIT: I'll tag people later, that story tires me out to recount.

Last edited:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
To make up for the fact I forgot to put questions on literally all of my last replies, i'm making some now!

@SyMag @Anaru @DualQuelcher @G1ng3rGar1

1. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
2. What's your dream job~?
3. What is your favorite type of snack?
1. Where I am now
2. Answered this
3. How big can a snack be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom