• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

Nitros

Inkling
NNID
Nee-tos
i usually get between 1500 and 1800 points in turf war, except on moray towers

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
i usually get between 1500 and 1800 points in turf war, except on moray towers
Aerospray user spotted (It's not a bad thing but they just ink so easily >_<)

I'm glad they made an exp gain that caps at 400 turf (2 points) is so people still use varying weapons in Turf instead of just aerosprays to grind points

Nitros

Inkling
NNID
Nee-tos
Aerospray user spotted (It's not a bad thing but they just ink so easily >_<)

I'm glad they made an exp gain that caps at 400 turf (2 points) is so people still use varying weapons in Turf instead of just aerosprays to grind points
I'm actually an inkbrush main, believe it or not lol

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Less bragging and more I can't believe that happened, but...

I was using the Bamboozler MK I, and turfing around Moray. Suddenly, a Dynamo jumps out, ready to fling right at me. I throw an Ink Wall in panic and try to evade. The dynamo somehow missed their shot and died to my Ink Wall.

Nitros

Inkling
NNID
Nee-tos
Believe me, the Japanese started coming hard and fast after that round lol

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I did lots of stuff today:
-Ranked up to S
-Got a pure damage shirt
-Happy about the update (Not really bragging but whatever)
-Got 16-8 with N'zap 85 (Not super good but my best today, the kills are really high but also lot's of death)

Unrelated:
-I'm trying to get into speedruning SMS and I've never tried the Gelato Beach Skip before but I got it in like 40 minutes (Most runners say their first time doing it successfully took them a week of practicing for an 1-2 hours a say, so maybe I just got lucky :p)
-I got 100% on a French Test which is good for me since I suck at French and usually get around a C

So today was pretty good for me!

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
it was only yesterday when i got 2 quad splats in one match and rode the tower to victory.

overall it was 17-2 but still a great game.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I feel good. I went on a 9-game winning streak today, with not one loss in between. Never have I ever done that before in any game I've played.

I also got what may very well be my greatest performance in a Turf War. A little over 1500p inked with the Octoshot, 8 splats and a single death, in spite of a handicap in not having a full set of abilities.

Considering that I had a bit of an off-day yesterday, this is quite a welcome surprise. Now to see if it'll last.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Ancho-V Turf War, Zink Mini Splatling.
I kept an enemy Slosher away with disruptor when suddenly two teammates were about to jump to me. I activated the bubbler and just in time an enemy killerwail shot at us. We could escape without harm thanks to bubbler.

I felt like a small hero :scared:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Tower control on Hammerhead bridge and i was using the dual squelcher. The phone was ringing just as the game started and no one was home so i had to get it. I was out of the match for a whole minute and we were obviously losing. I get back, and wiped their entire team. so my team gets on and i continue to take out the enemy team and finish with a knockout. This was months ago though.

In a more recent match on hammerhead i was using the forge and was paired with short ranged weapons against a the team that had two tentateks, .96 deco and an e-litre (unscoped surprisingly). I splatted them often an was even able to spawn camp them at the final push, ending it in a knock out.
20160221_111115.jpg

It was also after the pokemon splatfest, which is why name is aggron.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Hit 2,000+ Turf inked 3-5 times in a row. All on Piranha Pit.
Also went from A 0 to S 30 in 1 day.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Finally managed to get out A Rank glue and reach S rank again after a couple of successful Splat Zone matches.

Axel Sparkster

Booyah Boi
NNID
AxelSparkster
So I can't really find a good thread for these and this is about as close as I'll get. These both happened roughly a month ago, close to when I started playing Chargers for the first time. (It's B rank if you're wondering why people are so clueless)

Last edited:

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
I wanted to level up my splatfest shirt and went into turf war. The lobby filled and I saw some japanese players with some kind of clan tag: "KMF_name" I instantly thought "omg this is gonna be rough :<". Match started and I started inking with my tri slosher. Some moments later I looked at the map, looked for my team, looked for the enemy and slowly realized: I've joined a squid party! :scared:
So I made the best out of it, walked on the ground of hammerhead bridge and inked. One enemy Inkling saw down on me, probably checking my intentions. I looked up and squidded, enemy squidded back and everything was right. I got some points and my first squid party experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom