1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Cephalobro, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Coral, Clam and Kelp hurry to the outside of the base after finishing their krill burritos, they line up to the lines they went to in the previous battle, a few Ringed Octarians can already be seen lined up before they got there. General Anemone is standing outside waiting for everyone else to come.

Clam: I remember something I wanted to ask but never got around to it. *thinks about it, then remembers the question* General, is where we are going cold? I don't want these Octolings to get sick from the cold because a part of their torsos being exposed to the cold air.

General Anemone: It isn't cold, at least not without energy, if we are to get there before it gets cold, then we need to go there before power of that place is completely run out.

Yin_ likes this.
  2. Cephalobro

Shark is seen behind Silas, "Kept you waiting, huh?", he says. After that, he tells the reason why he's up here, "I always go up here in the morning to practice aiming on a free-range setting, just in case I need to splat some chumps who think they are sneaky enough get through our evening-to-morning defenses." He then puts down his E-Liter, "Today, our battle against the Crimsons will be somewhere else." He then decided to share some good news. "The General told me last night that the Crimsons ran away to Octo Canyon, another place close to Inkopolis." With a smirk on his face, he says "What cowardice they display when they know we are fighting back and winning."

#262 Cephalobro, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:46 AM
    Yin_ likes this.
  3. seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling Full Squid

(btw am i still in this?)
    (i havent been using this forum (but have been using it on my schools chromebook XD) because my computer got screwed over... darn windows/linux)
    i am flying into the distance and glance upon the inklings (the party), land, then tell them "im sorry i had encountered a fatal error and need to restart"

Yin_ likes this.
  4. Cephalobro

(Yes, you are still in this. Also, I'm going to refer to your character by nickname rather than name since numbers can be hard to memorize after such a long time.)

Coral sees Project S landing near him, this surprises General Anemone as he has never seen a human-created being in an age where humans are extinct. Kelp and Clam are glad to see him back. The Inklings and the Ringed Octarians currently are also surprised to see him.

Coral: Wow, long time no see! We accomplished a mission to destroy a facility made by the Crimson Octarians. We rescued the Inklings who were trapped inside it.

Clam: Then we destroyed that building.

Kelp: But not before shutting its electricity down first.

Yin_ likes this.
  5. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Ho boy things have been happening since last I’ve been on lol)
    Silas is somewhat startled, but somewhat expecting with his presence because this is what they used to do back in the day. He nods to Shark. “Agreed, and the closer the get to the center of the canyon, the less space they have to run.” He sees Project S landing and smiles. “Haven’t seen that guy in a while.” He looks at Shark. “By the way, how long have you been here?”

6. Cephalobro

Shark responds, "Since midnight, gotta make sure no hostile chumps ever get in." Shark then looks at the birdman who landed on the ground. "I heard of the Crimson's attempt to kidnap anyone who would be a great asset to their army in some way. I saw some of the things he's capable of, glad he wasn't captured." Shark then sees more Ringed Octolings and Octarians leaving the base. "Looks like we have to do the usual morning meeting with the General now." With that, Shark jumps off and does some parkour on his way down.

Yin_ likes this.
  7. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Silas ponders this for a moment before jumping down after him. He lands and walks with him to the others at the meeting.

Cephalobro likes this.
  8. Cephalobro

After all the Ringed Octarians and Inklings are out of the base, they line up to their correct lines. General Anemone talks about the plan for today. "Alright warriors, today, we are migrating to the nearest facility, I see that you got your weapons ready and are wearing your armor." He then continues, "That's a good thing, you can never be too safe with the Crimsons plotting their next attack when we are at our weakest." He then looks at the base, "The next facility has tighter security, so be ready to face off against some Octamazons once we invade it." With a push of a button, the base started splitting apart, with chunks of it turning back into buses. After the base became multiple buses again, General Anemone gave further directions, "Octosnipers and Octocommanders, you will be peeking out from the top to make sure we aren't attacked, everyone else from the Tentacle Troop are required to sit by the windows while Octolings are required to sit away from the windows. Inklings can sit anywhere they desire." After he gave that order, he assigned everyone to the buses, with Coral's group staying together in one bus.