• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

As everyone headed outside, Coral noticed the roughness under his feet as soon as he was out of the bus. "Gees, where did all this stuff come from?", he then looked up at the ceiling and noticed the lack of screens, being met with the rocky ceiling and the light flickering instead.

As everyone lined up, General Anemone turned toward the crowd and began speaking, "As you see here, we're standing on the aftermath of the collapse and yes, it's as ugly as it appears, the 7th facility is just down the hill. I have already did further x-ray on the facility and this is where I have both good news and bad news. The good news is that this facility is the most important one of all as it triples as a Sanitization factory as well as a supply depot. The bad news is that the security of the facility is in an all-time high, they even put an invisible forcefield around the place to keep us out."

General Anemone continues explaining, "For neutral news, this is where they are keeping all the surviving Ringed Octarians as prisoners, enough to make the population of both Ringed and Crimson Octarians from Octo Valley about equal again. For what you will do for the mission, wait for the right time to attack, we will need to make them weaker security-wise before we attack the facility head-on. Don't worry, I already have a team working to hack their systems and disable the forcefield. Oh, and while you attack the facility, don't be afraid to steal as much of the supplies inside it as possible. After all, we can always use free supplies to prepare ourselves for our future." he finishes explaining.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(I did mean Inklings in that post as a major part of this story is rescuing Inklings who got kidnapped and taken prisoner. You can even check the posts where the moments of Inklings being sent back to Inkopolis happen.)

Cephalobro

(See the moments where Off the Hook and the Squid Sisters came.)

Coral: "The collapse of the Valley, it's the stuff of nightmares, we narrowly avoided one during the invasion of a past facility."

Cephalobro

As the army was waiting for the forcefield to be disabled, General Anemone clarified, "Remember that we have to rescue both Inklings and Ringed Octarians, and don't hesitate to steal the supplies inside the facility since they are going to be useful to us for our future, all kinds of supplies are fair game." as he finished saying that, the forcefield was disabled. "Now for the second plan, to target the stronger members, be it elites or just stronger guards." As he was saying that, many drones carrying the same signal that tricks radars went closer to the facility.

Many enemies came out of the facility, most of them being the highest-ranking Octolings and Octarians, the rest being either Sanitized Octarians or just weaker Octarians in general. After they got close enough to the middle. General Anemone commanded the Octostrikers, "Launch the Inkstrikes!", this is when the Octostrikers in General Anemone's army launched Inkstrikes at the enemy, splatting most of them.

The Octosnipers then splatted all the remaining high ranking members of the enemy army, leaving the lower-ranking members by themselves.

"Everyone, attack!" General Anemone shouted. After he shouted that, his army rushed forward. Coral was the first one to start shooting at the enemy, with Kelp being ready to swing at the enemy as well.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
(I just realized something...Lana and co. look like playable Octolings. Playable Octolings have rings on their tentacles. Does that mean they've been Ringed all along?)

Cephalobro

(I thought that the playable Octolings were different Octoling species than the enemy ones at the time of starting the RP, but seeing how I got so far with this story after more information about them was revealed, might as well fix it to finish it, and I fixed it with the idea that both Octarian species were split genetically because of DJ Octavio's actions, with the reunification of the species being something that will happen in another RP.)

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
(does anyone else wonder why there are no octo Missle copters in octo canyon. The could have been used alongside the octostrikers)
Hachi realizes that he has been watching coral a lot, noticing how strong he is on the battle field." man" he says to himself, "he is so cool."
he was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice that he was being fired at until it was too late.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(BTW, Coral is a guy, Kelp is the girl.)

Coral stopped in his tracks as he heard General Anemone shout to everyone to wait, General Anemone quickly continued "The loyalists want us to think we're invincible, I used our x-ray and saw that they are waiting for us to get inside the facility because they set up a trap for us to get inside."

Kelp stopped in her tracks a little bit after Coral.

Kelp: Really? What should we do then?

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Clam saw Hachi in distress and talks to both Coral and Kelp.

Clam: Alright Coral and Kelp, I'm going to help Hachi as my role as an Octotrooper is to keep Octolings safe, you two go ahead to the facility if General Anemone gives you the orders to do so!

Coral: Alright, just don't get splatted while you're helping him!

Clam then ran after Hachi to help him.

This is when General Anemone sent in a few Octocopters carrying a crate full of Octopods, the crate was dropped and opened, the Octopods went into the facility, once they saw their targets, they exploded, splatting their targets inside. "Alright everyone, now go inside!"

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi was trying to get his blaster which he had dropped but it was knocked away by a crimison octoling standing right over him. SHe smirked " maybe you should watch where you're going next time" she laughed. Hachi closed his eyes awaiting her to splat him. when he opened them however he saw she was lying on the ground. he gasped " what the?"

Cephalobro

After Clam helps Hachi up, he runs to catch up with Coral and Kelp to storm the facility with everyone else. During the catch-up, Clam tells Hachi something.

Clam: We gotta hurry to the facility before the rest of this part of the Valley crumbles!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom