• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

All the Octolings are now in their casual gear, everyone who joined General Anemone recently is now talking with his army and each other.

Clam: Yup, Octolings are very important to us, so we try to protect every single one of them. Us lesser Octarians know that not every one of us can just become another Octoling, it's in fact, very unheard of when- no, if that happens.

Meanwhile, Coral and Kelp are standing on a balcony watching the night sky or at least what's left of it together.

Coral: Wow, even though most of the screens fell to the ground, the night sky is beautiful. But nothing and no one will be as beautiful as you, Kelp.

Kelp: *smiles and blushes* Thank you, the only person I want to spend every single day with is you, Coral.

Coral spreads some comic relief.

Coral: I mean, after all, the sky is falling, literately!

Kelp giggled at Coral's joke.

Cephalobro

Clam is now hanging out with Ocean on another balcony, discussing how they are going to be accepted in Inkopolis.

Clam: We are close to going to the surface, I don't know how surface dwellers will react to us.

Ocean: We may be looked down upon, or they may accept us for how we look like.

Clam: Our priorities right now are to make sure our siblings make it to the surface, I'm sure they will find some way for us to be accepted on the surface and to build our own town-like neighborhood so we have a chance to live and thrive on the surface.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(Then General Anemone calls the entire base to defend it, at this point, the Crimson Octolings still on DJ Octavio's side just can't stand a chance if they don't attack in unison. This is what happened when Sanitized Octolings attacked, it was dangerous, yes, but the base was safe with only one true casualty in the end, which was reversed a little bit later anyways. More will be explained as the story starts to be concluded.)

Cephalobro

The entirety of the base is now sleeping, Coral and Kelp are in their room, they are about to sleep but first, they talk about their final mission tomorrow and how hard it's going to be.

Coral: *in his bed* The final mission for tomorrow, how hard will it be? I'm worried about how it will go considering DJ Octavio is going to do everything in his power to try to stop us.

Kelp: *in her bed* I don't know how hard, but I'm sure we will be able to win, we will just need to keep fighting our hardest to make sure we survive this. While this may be our final mission where we destroy the facilities, we still need to rescue anyone who may have been left behind before we start the journey to the only kettle that allows us through.

Coral: Either way, we shouldn't relax yet as I know that the enemy will still try to get us even when their final facility is destroyed.

They both went to sleep afterward, hoping that they and the rest of the army finally reach the surface one day.

Last edited:

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi woke up with a jolt. he was sure he had heard something. he got out of bed. then he heard it again . it sounded like someone was... then he heard a loud explosion. .

Cephalobro

The entirety of the base woke up, Coral was especially startled.

Coral: What the heck was that?!

General Anemone saw the huge ink spot left at the base, then he saw some enemy Octarians outside of the base. He called the entirety of the base again. "We are being attacked, this is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill!", after which the entirety of the base came outside with weapons drawn. Shark already started splatting the enemy Octolings while the Octosnipers started splatting enemy Octocopters, the rest of the army immediately started attacking the enemy army.

Clam: We cannot let them capture our base!

General Anemone started spitting Rolonium at the enemy, being strong enough to plow right through enemy lines. "You will not sabotage our mission!" he yells at the enemy.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

(Yes he is, if you have read about his past as a sergeant, he was the best Rolonium spitter of all.)

Last edited:

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi had grabbed his kensa octobrush instead of his blaster because he knew he couldn’t make any mistakes this time , and besides, with suction bombs, and ultra stamp , what could go wrong?

Cephalobro

Coral aimed his Octoshot at the incoming enemies and opened fire, as he was fighting off the invaders, he just realized something.

Coral: Hold on, I have seen this kind of tactic before.

This made Clam confused for a second but did not take away his focus on beating down on the enemy, prompting him to ask Coral.

Clam: What do you mean, Coral?

Coral continues to fight the invaders.

Coral: *throws a Splat Bomb in the middle of the enemies* They are trying to do the same kind of battles that we're doing.

Clam: Seriously Coral, tell me what it is, I don't have time to keep waiting for details!

Coral: Don't you see? They're trying to recapture everyone we saved! We cannot let them do that.

Clam: Is this because they only have one facility left standing?

Coral: Well, likely that and that there is the possibility that they are after the base because of the tactical advantages it provides by not staying in one place!

Clam: *slapping an enemy Octobomber down* Well, even more of a reason to win this battle! This base is our only hope to end this traumatizing experience for everyone.

Cephalobro

The battle finally died down as General Anemone's army celebrated yet another victory against the invaders. "We did it warriors, we have defended against another attack. From what I have seen recently, DJ Octavio wanted our base because it would instantly shift the tide of this war toward his favor again." General Anemone speaks to his army, the tentacle Octarian part of his army is angry at the attack, but relieved that the Octolings are safe. "Now let's go back to sleep, we have a journey to the final facility tomorrow." General Anemone orders everyone to go back to sleep.

Cephalobro

Morning has come to Octo Valley again, however, no screens displaying the sky. "Rise and shine warriors!" General Anemone talks through the intercoms. "Today is when we will journey to the final facility, once we take it down, we should be good to finally reach the surface. However, before we do so, we will look for survivors throughout Octo Valley so no one gets left behind!" General Anemone talks about the plan now and what will be done after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom