• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral: Okay, just don't threaten him too much, just make sure it's enough to get all the needed information out of him.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi woke up to voices coming nearer to him. Then it dawned on him what happened. "ERRRR! Why did I blow My cover?" He yelled in frustration, " I was so close to being able to take them dow ...." He stopped as soon as he saw who was outside of his cell.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Striker: (looking right at hachi ) I know you are shocked that it's us but get over it.
Grant : Listen up. We’ve got ways to make you talk.
Striker: So tell us what we wanna know. And you will be fine.

Hachi: Nope Not talking to you guys.

Striker: then mime what you're saying.

Hachi proceeded to make the shape of a pipe, then a can , and makes a pushing motion

striker: Yeah, a can. Shove it. Pushing. My problem is, I push people away and then hate them for leaving.

grant: he's saying you can shove it

Striker: (looking at grant) What? OK, no—that’s it. We’re switching roles. I’m bad cop, you’re good cop. (runs right at the glass forgetting it's there)

Lizzy : Striker NO!.

Striker ( rebounds after hitting the glass) In my head, I saw that differently.

Cephalobro

Coral, Clam, Kelp, and Ocean watch as they eat Inkopolis brand seaweed bagels they got from the base's diner.

Clam: *chewing* Do you think this is going anywhere soon?

Coral: *swallowing* Depends, Inklings don't seem very intelligent.

Kelp: *chewing* I will give them an hour or so.

Ocean: *chomping* I'd say one and a half hours.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi: (laughing) You will have to better than that if you want to get info out of me! there is no way I would ever just let slip that the DJ has new forces, unlike ones you have faced before. (realizing what he just said) you didn't hear that, did you.

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, it looks like we have to report this to the General.

Clam: On it, we can't take our chances with enemies we don't know of yet.

Knowing it would be extremely dangerous to fight unknown enemies head-on like that, Clam talks to General Anemone.

Clam: Sir! Our prisoner revealed that DJ Octavio has new kinds of forces!

General Anemone decided to think of how the army can gather knowledge of these new threats, "We cannot underestimate DJ Octavio's army, they seem to be prepping to fight us with everything they got at that point. I will send drones to scout the areas near the final facility before we storm it. We will need everyone in the base to help out, I feel our next battle will be our hardest one yet."

Cephalobro

(For the most part at this point, General Anemone's army grew to a gigantic size, which explains them still being part of the army even if we don't see them. For the Inklings specifically, they have been sent back to Inkopolis.)

Cephalobro

Clam: Have you seen these three new Inklings who came here, they were the ones who interrogated our prisoner.

General Anemone thought about them, "They seem to be helping us so far, a little haphazardly though. I hope one mistake doesn't put our efforts in jeopardy, after all, we came this far despite some setbacks. If we can recover from setbacks quickly, then it would be a huge disappointment to have us fail because of a few simple mistakes.", he finishes explaining his worry. "Whatever happens, we must remain strong and finish the fight that was started long ago."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom