• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Striker: (to hachi) alright now, be honest. WHERE IS ANDREA?!

Hachi: Seriously? You been tracking me down for a year just for that girl? You need to rethink how you spend your life dude.

Grant: HAchi! NOT FUNNY

Lizzy: JUst answer the question claire!

Last edited:

Cephalobro

General Anemone looks at the blueprints for the new Octarian civilization to be built on the surface, one that does not involve hypnotism of any kind. "One day... one day we will live free and happy." he thinks to himself, "These are decisive times, failure is not an option."

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
(For the sake of this story being something that can relate to everyone, I will be keeping Agent 3's identity and appearance unknown since they are a player character.)

A group of Ringed Octolings finally reached the place in which Inklings were captured, once they found them, they didn't hesitate to break the glass prison keeping the Inklings trapped. They then evacuated the facility while Coral and Kelp continued on to find the master control, hoping that they would be able to shut it down before Clam and the rest of the Tentacle Troop get brainwashed, thankfully, the Tentacle Troop hearing the song that Rebekah sung actually bought time for Coral and Kelp to shut down the facility and stop the brainwashing waves being emitted from the inside. Once they found the master control area, Kelp called the General.

Kelp: *Calls Anemone* We found the master computer, what should we do?

Anemone says "I will send out a rescue squad, but since they are Octocopters, they are going to take visual and sound clues and stay farther from the facility until I give them further orders." Coral then starts working on the central control computer to shut the facility down, after the screen displays the shutdown + the self-destruct sequence. He activates that sequence, causing the entirety of the facility to shut down followed by a self-destruct sequence starts with the clock starting at 2 minutes. It is then at this time that the brainwashing wave stopped being emitted, allowing the entirety of the Tentacle Troop become relieved and escape the facility, the Ringed Octolings following them, except for Coral and Kelp since they wait for the rescue squad. Conversely, all the tentacle Crimson Octarians come to their senses and escape the facility with the Crimson Octolings who were brainwashed following them. It's at this time that the rescue squad destroys the ceiling of the room in which Coral and Kelp are in right now, carrying a platform in which Coral and Kelp gets on. The rescue squad waits for anyone else who might not be able to escape the facility before it explodes.
(also you realize this is my Oc!)

Cephalobro

Something snaps General Anemone back to the present, "What general would I be if I broke my promise to my comrades who are fighting for our collective future? I will make sure we will all escape to the surface, Octoling or not! Octolings are still the priority to save, but everyone else also deserves freedom. We have had two traitors who tried to get in our way, I will make sure there aren't anymore from here on out. DJ Octavio will not keep us underground forever, nor will anyone trying to bring us down in any way make us lose this war. Any traitors from here on out will be imprisoned, no matter who they are. I will keep my promise to those who trust me to lead them to the surface!", he heads back to his office to talk through the intercoms.

Meanwhile, Clam is sketching a plan on how to get past the enemy without being noticed.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi: Look I only know one thing, And that is when I followed her down after she fell, I saw her being carried away by some sort of ufo, Not like the kind that Octarians use, It was completely different . And that's all I know

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, whatever it is that you said, we can't stay here forever. The time for the journey to the final facility is almost here, so don't take too long to go outside once General Anemone tells you to do so. Not to worry, the prison cell will be untouched by the transformation.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi: I bet you are all wondeding why I am here among you guys. Well the truth is , The reason I can here and tried to attack you guys is because, It was the only way I could free my friends

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi: My assighnment as part of the octarian army was to stop the agents of the squidbeak splatoon from rescuing the zapfish we had captured. However, This guy here (gesturing to striker) He defeated me. I forgot to mention I was among one of Octavio's most trusted octolings. When He learned I had failed, He imprisoned all my friends. (trying to hide the tears running down his face "and I am trying to keep myself from crying while writing this.)

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, that makes it easy since we're going there today.

The intercoms suddenly sounded with General Anemone's voice talking through them, "Break is over, meet me outside so I can give you the task for the day. I urge you all to be extra prepared today, as we are going to need to give it our all when storming the final facility. Now let's get even closer to the end of this nightmare!", he concludes with some encouragement.

Coral: Well, that's our cue to go outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom