• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral: No it wouldn't, but we really should hurry outside before the general gets angry. *already going through the doorway*

Cephalobro

Coral: *from outside the doorway* I believe him! We can talk about it when we are journeying to the final facility.

Cephalobro

Once outside Coral lines up with the other Octolings where everyone else went before him, General Anemone looks at some of the results from the drones spying on the enemy. "I checked that everyone got here, that is good." the eyepatched Octohurler general begins, "As we all know, there is only one facility left to take down. However, this facility is crawling with DJ Octavio's troops, both on the outside and on the inside." he continues. "This battle will be our most decisive battle yet, even more decisive than our first few battles to obtain the buses. We will not, I repeat, we will not give up, not when we have come this far! They may be strong, but we are stronger! We can end this nightmare once and for all!"

Cephalobro

Clam: How hard will this battle be? How much are we willing to risk to win it?

General Anemone responded "It will be the hardest battle yet, we should not expect this battle to be over soon. The risk is a big one, but I knew that sooner or later, we would have faced even bigger armies. Despite all of this, our freedom and survival depend on this battle, this battle is the battle to mark the final days of this war. We cannot falter on this one in the slightest, we will use our fullest potential to win it."

Kelp: Let's hope we do win it.

The base has been split into the separate buses while the conversation went on, after which General Anemone said "Okay everyone, into the buses we go! And once we get there, I will give you further instructions."

Cephalobro

Coral: Oh, they were scattered in different directions, the one that Clam, Kelp, Silas, a humanoid bird, and I found was at a ghost town and it was the final one that was needed. We needed a way for comfortable living while we remained active so the enemy wouldn't be able to attack us easily.

Clam: We brought them together after many decisive battles.

Cephalobro

After everyone got inside the buses, General Anemone spoke through the intercoms. "Alright warriors, this is the last time we are journeying to a facility, the war has been long and grueling, but once we take down this facility, the pressure is finally going to be lowered very significantly. That's the big thing you can definitely look forward to! About the reward, it will come after we gather all of the survivors we may have left behind. But priority first, we have to take down this facility for all of that to happen."

Cephalobro

The buses drive to the final facility.

Coral: It has a few weeks if I'm not mistaken, as you see. We did take breaks here and there and even had fun once we rescued enough. At first, we were worried that the base would become overcrowded, but then luck came our way when Off The Hook showed up and took the first two groups of Inklings we rescued back to Inkopolis. This gave General Anemone an idea to call the Squid Sisters next so they can take the next two Inkling groups back to Inkopolis.

Clam: We took the third two groups to a kettle where they could meet up with someone there, bio scanners showed an old Inkling waiting to see them. We haven't found a way to send the group we rescued from the previous facility yet, but I'm sure General Anemone will find a way to send them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom