1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Cephalobro, Sep 16, 2018.

1. agent8(hachi)

agent8(hachi) Senior Squid

NNID:
    derek
    Striker: I think he means that!
    (what do you think it is? think tetra missiles!)

2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Coral looks up and sees some kind of missiles headed toward them.

Coral: *calling General Anemone* General, this is bad, they knew that we would storm this facility. What should we do?!

General Anemone's voice sounded through the communicator, "Retreat now! Everyone with the capability of superjumping, superjump now! I'll teleport our tentacle members back into the base."

Coral and the others who can superjump did so while Clam and the other tentacle Octarians became surrounded by a bright light, teleporting them to the outside of the base as everyone else landed near them.

3. agent8(hachi)

NNID:
    derek
    Lizzy : (shivering) wh-wh-where di-did th-those come from?

4. Cephalobro

Everybody made it back to the base while General Anemone waits outside, a little angry about something he didn't see coming. "Arg! I did not see the missiles coming for us. How did I not see that they would pull some kind of dirty trick like that? Change of plans warriors, don't storm the facility yet, I need to find a way to redirect all of the enemy's missiles away from you so you can storm the facility in full force. Wait here and I'll tell you when to storm the facility again. Keep in mind that we have to storm it today because if not, they will send their backup army to retake the area."

5. agent8(hachi)

NNID:
    derek
    Striker: I think I have the solution to your problem sir. (pulls out tetra missile launchers)

6. Cephalobro

General Anemone looks at what Striker has brought, "That's perfect! I will send out some drones out there to trick them into launching all of their missiles while you launch your tenta missiles. The drones will direct the two opposing missiles toward one another! If the enemy still has their missiles left, our drones will open fire on them, taking the rest of them out and give us the perfect opportunity to attack before they send out their backups." he finishes explaining the plan.

7. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0416-0878-7104
    "The missiles would drive them out," Lana added. "It would thus render their hiding places useless, wouldn't it? I could use Autobombs for a similar purpose... "

8. Cephalobro

General Anemone says "That's a good plan as well, the drones will trick the enemy into using their missiles first, allowing us to use our to find any secret back up they might have sent."

9. agent8(hachi)

NNID:
    derek
    (sorry I haven't been posting as much, I was over in Idaho and Utah for the end of June and the beginning of July!)

10. agent8(hachi)

NNID:
    derek
    (just so you know I trying to figure out a way to potentially bring hachi back into this. )

11. Cephalobro

(I hope you figure it out soon.)