• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral looks up and sees some kind of missiles headed toward them.

Coral: *calling General Anemone* General, this is bad, they knew that we would storm this facility. What should we do?!

General Anemone's voice sounded through the communicator, "Retreat now! Everyone with the capability of superjumping, superjump now! I'll teleport our tentacle members back into the base."

Coral and the others who can superjump did so while Clam and the other tentacle Octarians became surrounded by a bright light, teleporting them to the outside of the base as everyone else landed near them.

Cephalobro

Everybody made it back to the base while General Anemone waits outside, a little angry about something he didn't see coming. "Arg! I did not see the missiles coming for us. How did I not see that they would pull some kind of dirty trick like that? Change of plans warriors, don't storm the facility yet, I need to find a way to redirect all of the enemy's missiles away from you so you can storm the facility in full force. Wait here and I'll tell you when to storm the facility again. Keep in mind that we have to storm it today because if not, they will send their backup army to retake the area."

Cephalobro

General Anemone looks at what Striker has brought, "That's perfect! I will send out some drones out there to trick them into launching all of their missiles while you launch your tenta missiles. The drones will direct the two opposing missiles toward one another! If the enemy still has their missiles left, our drones will open fire on them, taking the rest of them out and give us the perfect opportunity to attack before they send out their backups." he finishes explaining the plan.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"The missiles would drive them out," Lana added. "It would thus render their hiding places useless, wouldn't it? I could use Autobombs for a similar purpose... "

Cephalobro

General Anemone says "That's a good plan as well, the drones will trick the enemy into using their missiles first, allowing us to use our to find any secret back up they might have sent."

Cephalobro

General Anemone looked at the incoming enemy Octarians while he tossed some controllers to some of the tentacle Octarian part of his own army. "Start controlling the drones! We need the enemy's Tenta Missiles to hit one another so the rest of us can move in!" he commands as drones start coming through the doors of the base.

Cephalobro

The enemy Tenta Missiles have launched, but not on General Anemone's army, but rather on the drones being controlled. This pleases General Anemone as now his army can make the move toward the facility and maybe finally enter. "Striker, launch your Tenta Missiles now!" the Octohurler general commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom