• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

(It happens, the brain can't really multitask, just quickly enough to change focus to feel like it can multitask.)

Cephalobro

Kelp notices the spots where no Octarian is suspiciously standing on the enemy side is marked. General Anemone sees this as an opportunity to take down the hidden threats before dealing with the obvious ones. "Snipers, shoot whatever are making those ripples on the in the ink on the enemy side!" he orders, the Octosnipers and the Charger wielders. Some of the seen enemies also got splatted by some of the missiles.

Both the Charger wielders and the Octosnipers listened to the order and splatted all of the hidden enemy Octolings hiding.

Cephalobro

Coral is still curious as to whom Grant and Striker were talking about.

Coral: Who were you planning to bring into this battle?

Clam overheard Coral's question, since he was waiting for the General's orders, he had time to ask Coral as well.

Clam: Who are you guys talking about?

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Lizzy looked over at her two brothers and asked, " I was wondering that too grant. are you saying you want to bring HIM into this?! For all we know, He could just be using his story as a way to trick us!"

Cephalobro

Coral is surprised by hearing that name again.

Coral: Why do you think it's a good idea to bring him into this battle?! He almost splatted Clam and Ocean! Whos to say Hachi won't try to betray us again?

Cephalobro

Clam, however, gets an idea from this.

Clam: Now hold on, sending Hachi to fight the Octarians he once sided with again might not be such a bad idea.

Coral takes this very badly.

Coral: What? Are you crazy?! Why are you on onboard to free him when he almost splatted you? You know you can't respawn when splatted, being an Octotrooper and all that.

Clam: I'm just saying there's a chance that the enemy might lose a little bit of focus if we send someone who used to side with them against them.

Coral: So what you're saying is that we send a traitor to betray the enemy? You know how unlikely that is to happen, but I guess we should try anything to win this battle.

Clam: Yes, I am saying that we should do this. I think we should take this risk.

Cephalobro

(People being inactive usually happens with RPs in general, some members become inactive for a really long time. It's basically why it's taking long for this RP to be finished.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom