• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Clam: Oh now come on, we wouldn't have made it here without taking risks.

Coral: Then tell us the times where those risks actually mattered when fighting the enemy.

Clam: When we fought to get those buses so we have a mobile base that we can live and that both Octolings and Inklings can respawn in, how about that time when you literately activated another facility's self-destruct sequence. Or how about this? That time when we have invaded a facility that had brainwashing waves inside and we all still survived. I can list more.

Coral: Alright alright, just tell me your point now!

Clam: My point is, we took risks all the time and those risks actually helped us make it here. General Anemone was on to something for allowing the first two Crimson Octolings to join us, more Crimson Octolings and other kinds of Crimson Octarians now help us fight against DJ Octavio's army.

Cephalobro

Coral reluctantly gives in.

Coral: Alright, fine. But the second he decides to betray us again, I'm going to tell General Anemone to lock him up for good.

Coral and Clam go inside the base to free Hachi. They both look at the glass prison that Hachi is in.

Clam: Trust me, he might know the enemy's weakness better than any of us.

Coral: Okay then, but this is all on you and Grant. I have no part of this as I don't plan to have probation that doesn't go away.

Cephalobro

Clam decides to talk to Hachi, respecting Coral's decision to take no part in this.

Clam: Here's the deal, we will let you go if you help us fight against our enemy. I promise that you won't be imprisoned again as long as you don't attack us on purpose.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Hachi: No. I'm only gonna help you on two terms. 1. allow me to salvage anything that could be useful before the facility gets destroyed, and 2. You help me find my friends.

Cephalobro

Clam: Fair enough, let me get the key to open the prison. *goes into another room to look for said key*

Coral: My brother may trust you, but I don't so I will keep an eye on you. Remember that if you do so much as to point your weapon at us, expect to be imprisoned forever.

Cephalobro

Clam returns with the right key and opens the glass cage. He also returns with Hachi's Blaster.

Clam: Meet us outside since we are waiting for General Anemone's order. *Gives Hachi his Blaster*

Coral and Clam now head outside where everyone is seeing the enemy army stopping halfway.

Cephalobro

Kelp: They might be waiting for us to attack first. Dang it! At this rate, we will never get to the facility. *her frustration is showing*

General Anemone stepped in to help, "Let me us help!" he says. General Anemone and the other Octohurlers in his army started putting Roloniums in their mouths and spit them out very strongly, making the Roloniums fly almost at supersonic speed and splatting wide rows of enemies.

However, there are still too many enemies left with more incoming.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Lizzy looked over as hachi came out and took in the site of what was happening and then turned to look at the when grant had been standing a second earlier

Lizzy: Uhh where did grant go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom