• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

Coral saw this as a great opportunity to tell General Anemone about the Squid Beakon as Coral himself was researching all there is to know about the sporty ink battles taking place in Inkopolis. He quickly ran over to the Octohurler general. "What is so urgent that you need to tell me?" General Anemone asks the very excited Octoling.

Coral: That is a Squid Beakon! They are very useful as superjumping spots! I came to tell you this because we need to get to the facility, correct?

General Anemone replies with, "Yes we do need to get that facility before any more debris begin falling. So what do you know about Squid Beakons?"

Coral: Well, they essentially serve as a way to superjump past an opposition, especially when said opposition becomes impossible to pass through otherwise.

General Anemone realizes that this would actually help his army a lot in getting to the final facility. "Okay Octolings and Inklings, I'm going to need you to superjump toward the Squid Beakon in the distance! I realized that this is the only way we will be able to get to the facility!" he commands the Inklings helping his army and the Octolings who are part of his army.

Cephalobro

Coral, Kelp, and the Inklings as well as other Octolings superjump to the Squid Beakon while the other Octarians keep busy fighting the enemy.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Grant watched as his brother and sister and the other octolings super jumped to his position, but immediately turned towards the enemy. what he saw blew his mind. There were a Group of Inklings over there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom