• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

Cephalobro

As Coral, Clam and Kelp look at the clock on the wall, they seem to be worried about being late. They are in a hurry when they tell the four Inklings about not being late to the mission.

Clam: Well, look at the time, we need to eat breakfast quickly or we won't be able to do this mission right.

Coral: You can join us on the mission if you want to.

Kelp: But to do so, the General would need to see you outside, he is the Octohurler who gives orders.

After that the three headed to the diner to get some breakfast.

Cephalobro

As the two Octolings and the Octotrooper headed down to the diner, they saw an Inkling standing outside the base.

Coral: Another one who ended down here? They seem to be common.

Clam: Looks like this one wasn't found by our guards.

Kelp: Maybe this Inkling was curious to see what was happening?

Last edited:

Cephalobro

They see the Inkling becoming scared and decide to leave him alone, well, except Kelp who wanted to be friends with him.

Kelp: No need to be scared, we can help you escape.

Clam then sees the Inkling has armed himself with Dualie Squelchers.

Clam: Well, let's not deal with this one over here, if he doesn't want our help, that's totally fine. We got bigger things to worry about.

Coral: *gets closer to the Inkling* Hey buddy, no need to be scared, we aren't like the other army.

Clam suddenly sees his brother taking a big risk here and decided to tell him to get away.

Clam: Come on Coral, don't put yourself in danger again!

Coral: But he needs our help! Besides, the General has a rule to never leave anyone behind. He tries to make accommodations for living spaces anyways.

Cephalobro

The group introduce themselves.

Coral: I'm Coral, that Octotrooper is my brother Clam and the other Octoling is my girlfriend Kelp.

Clam: Nice to meet ya.

Kelp: It's so nice to meet you.

Cephalobro

The group then continued and has arrived at the diner, the other Ringed Octarians already there, happily chatting with each other as they finish their meals. Coral, Clam and Kelp ordered their breakfast at the counter. The Football Fish behind the counter already bringing the food. The group then waits for Baku to choose what he wants.

Switch Friend Code
SW-1062-6228-8235
*in his mind: i suppose they also made some stupid conclusion of how or why am i here, or worse, they armed themselves*

Cephalobro

The Football Fish behind the counter brought some pancakes and gave them to Baku. Coral, Clam and Kelp picked one of the few empty tables they could find and sat down at the table.

Kelp: Were we a little too late to get here? *taking a bite from her salmon egg omelet*

Coral: I think we arrived just in time. *taking a spoonful of his cereal and eating it*

Clam: Well, regardless, when the General calls us, we need to be back at the base ASAP. *holding one of the crab sausages and eating it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom