The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

D

Deleted member

"yeah I know, terrifying. I still have PTSD from it, I have gotten used to the PTSD, the nightmares do not affect me though, but I have trouble with focusing because of my PTSD " he explains to Olivia.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Those selfish good for nothing little-" Olivia stops herself before she says something she's not supposed to, "Shrimps..."

D

Deleted member

"heh" he sniffs a little missing his friend he made when he first ran away

D

Deleted member

"It's fine, just really wish I could find my friend, Bryce." he said starting to cry.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pats Benett on the shoulder because she doesn't like hugs/hugging people.

Cephalobro

"And given that you weren't affected by the genetic split, they were selfish for forcing that split on you." Kelp adds, genuinely upset at what DJ Octavio's Octarians had done to Bennet.

D

Deleted member

"it wasn't D.J Octavio's fault, they squidnapped me without D.J Octavio knowing. And that I just hope that General Anemone can help me locate where Bryce is." Benett says

Last edited by a moderator:

Cephalobro

"Don't worry, my uncle already made a commitment to bringing as many as he can to the surface. I already knew of his plan to use his reliable bio scanners to search the known areas while also sending scouts to look in areas that the bio scanner can't pick up." Kelp explains, "We will find your friend no matter what. Once this final facility is destroyed, we will have enough time to find everyone in these domes before journeying to the only kettle that will allow us to get out of here."

D

Deleted member

"alright, thank you!" he exclaimed. Very excited to reunite with a friend that he hasn't seen in 9 years.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Olivia feels happy for Benett. Then she rembers Ryde and Alicia.

D

Deleted member

"you must have felt like me when your to friends were gone for a long time." Benett tells Olivia

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"No, I ran away with my only friends and than left them...."

D

Deleted member

"why?" he asks Olivia wanting to know why (but seriously I do want to know why)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"My sister and I argued and fought often. We were thieves. I didn't want to be a thife. I wanted to have a real job. I left for a better life for myself. And now I regret it."

D

Deleted member

"I get it that's the same that happened with me and my sister except she was the only thief" benett said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom