• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Next US Splatfest: ART VS SCIENCE

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I'm done for the night. Thanks to work, only got as far as Science Defender and this "DC into failing groups" concept doesn't help my mood right now. They should make Splatfest Saturday and Sunday cause can't get any progress on one day unless I do something drastic.
I agree. I am very close to queen but I see I will not be able to make it even with the rest of the times all wins. I am all worn out. Saturdays are not the best for me but eventually I will be able to have enough time to get queen rank. At least the money and experience points are nice.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
I agree. I am very close to queen but I see I will not be able to make it even with the rest of the times all wins. I am all worn out. Saturdays are not the best for me but eventually I will be able to have enough time to get queen rank. At least the money and experience points are nice.
Generally, it matters more when you win your vote and your rank is pretty high. Not exactly high with Defender up, so I'll get around Turf War change at this rate.

Somari

Inkling
NNID
Somari_teh_Gamer
This Splatfest was a wierd one for me. I started out getting a good group of scientists but after them all I got was a bunch of level 10s and disconnects kept happening to either me or my teammates. I ended up just getting caught at Champion, not too bad I guess.

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
So...who won the Splatfest? Does anybody know?

Or do I have to wait another hour for the results?

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Shout-outs to mbx, Leito and UltimageG, whoever they are, we had an amazing win streak and I went from Art Fanboy to Defender 10/50 without losing a single turf war

Now if only my connection didn't derp >_>
I was on my way to Queen when this happened. ;~;
Ended up logging off after a few matches once this happened and got Queen this morning. It hurts to be disconnected from a great Splatfest team.

Yuubi

Full Squid
It is like every time I've gotten a good team, Nintendo be all like "Nope!" and "lost connection to the team." I'm pretty sure Art is going to lose the skill ranks... towards the end a lot of teams I joined were getting crushed. Even though this might be my fifth losing streak in splatfest... I actually had a blast. This will be one of my favorite splatfest, aside from dogs vs cats. :)

HeavyBrawlsGuy

Inkling
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
OK, so I joined Science and I kept horribly losing to Art. Like 60 to 20 horrible. Now here's the funny thing. I also watched my younger brother (team Art) play, and he was getting destroyed by the opposition too. Maybe it was because we were both on teams with too many Rollers.

Not sure who'll win, since I saw Art curbstomp me so many times but Science put up a really good fight while I was watching my brother. I guess I'll have to say Science.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Wooooow this splatfest was really close this time x:

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I remember going against a trio of E-liter 3K (I don't remember who their other team member was).
We were doing really well, and then someone disconnected, and then I got splatted near the end of the match finally, and they won by about 1% or 2%. That hurt so much.

EDIT: OMG ART WIN?! YAY!

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Welp, there goes my 2 splatfest winning steak. lol

Anyways GG's too both Team Art and Team Science! It was much closer then I thought. :p

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Sigh. . . At least I know I did well. Didn't actually see the results, but you guys are saying Art, so, looks like we lost. Now I'm 3-2. >..>

A whole whopping 18 Sea Snails. . . Looks like I'm save scumming.

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
GRAAAAHHHHGABLARGA! I like both options of course, so the reason I chose science was because I was sure it was gonna win. I don't like supporting Marie, but I don't like not having won a single splatfest even more. Well now I just doublely lose...

Also, I'm calling rigged! Had teammates getting dropped left and right, to the point where I'd sometimes be the only one left. And of course it was always the next best player to get cut. For a time I too was getting dropped every other game. Final straw was when I actually got into a lobby with Imperious members, and before we could play a single game together the lobby crashed. It's like the game just went like "lol nope, no dream team fo u!"

This was definitely the worst Splatfest for me yet. <(T_T<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom