What's your Splashtag title?

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Current title: Brazen Tri-Slosher User
I started playing Splatoon 3 about three weeks ago with three potential mains to carry over from Splatoon 2: Splat Dualies, N-ZAP '89, and Tri-Slosher. N-ZAP '89 had an unimpressive kit, so I no longer play it. Splat Dualies and N-ZAP '85 unlocked at low enough levels for me to wait. I used my first Gold License on Tri-Slosher Nouveau. Around the time I bought all three weapons, I pulled "Brazen" and "Tri-Slosher User" from the Shell-Out Machine. That one pull probably pushed me over the edge. I've been chugging Tacticoolers and Leeroy Jenkins-ing my way through Turf War (and the occasional Challenge) ever since.

Components I want: Chaotic, Lightning-Fast, Refreshing; Comic Artist, Pinch Hitter, Tacticooler User; Punk/Punk

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
It was "Awe-Inspiring Forehead" for the longest time, which was an in joke with someone I used to be friends with; after that I changed it to "Flounder Heights Chosen One" because one team I subbed for didn't like Flounder Heights very much, but I was really good at it and often joked about it (and also to flex one of my seasonal titles).

Loctos

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-7397-7401
Right now I'm using "Splatana-Using" "Splat Zones Enthusiast" / "Optimist", Ideally I'd use "Slosher-Using" as the first part but it's like over 100 title rolls away rn, hoping for it to come closer with the new-season-reshuffle

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
I'm replicating Splatoon 1's blue Inkling. Since he wears the Zink Layered LS with long sleeves, I'm a Long-Sleeved Zink Model.

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
Mine is "Adored Chosen One" But honestly I'm suuuper partial to "Reincarnated Chosen One"
Once I get "Squiffer User" It'll be over, Adored/Reincarnated Fresh Squiffer User would be amazing... if Fresh ever gets added

LinnGreene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaLegendofLink
Switch Friend Code
SW-3632-0631-3237
I've been "Dead-Tired Gamer" for a while, but with the newest patch, I've graciously changed mine to "Mincemeat Metalworks Object of Affection" <3

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
currently it's "crusty dad"... but i'm really hoping i get "big man fan" at some point.. been trying for it since the game came out :'3

stripes

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1324-9025-8915
Gothic Object of Affection
my girlfriend has Gothic Girl, so... yeah
i plan to change it to Gothic Ghost once i get the Ghost title, tho

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
Hey, that’s my team captain! For a long time I was Crab-N-Go Crab, but when I pulled Lucky, I changed to Lucky Crab. Because I feel so lucky to be on the Death Crabs 💜
😭❤ Paaaaaaaks

underlashes

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
I change it frequently to silly stuff but Currently it's Deep-Sea Dedf1sh Fan because I am hype to see Dedf1sh in side order soon.

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
Current Title
"Pretty Good Ballpoint Splatling User"
Or
"Anachronistic Squid Beakon User" (with Bp 5 star badges for context)
Dream title
"Always in our Hearts Squid Beakon User"
With 5 star Ballpoints for context again

Anton.exe

Inkling
Pronouns
any/all
Switch Friend Code
SW-1190-4136-9050
"Microscopic Comedian" which refers to a tumblr mutual of mine, so that they too can be in the splatoon despite not owning a switch /silly

however i'm hoping to get "Ace Ace" at some point

QuagSass

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
My title would be "The Immortal Hydra Splatling User" since I have tanked and continue to tank directs from oneshot specials (zooka, inkjet, hammer just to list a few) and just generally live through situations that should have splatted me.
But neither "Immortal" or "The Immortal" are a title that you can have :(
I did recently get the "Undying" title though, so I'm rocking "Undying Hydra Splatling User" for now.

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
I always try and get a glimpse of my teammates and enemy team Splashtag titles whenever I play solo, so, out of curiosity, what is everyones Splashtag titles, and why'd you choose them?

I personally tend to change mine often, currently I've got mine set as "Self-Identified Robot", simply because I just like robots! I also tend to use "Summer-lovin Slosher user" since I main Tri-slosher Nouveau and dress like a dad on a beach vacation (...and don't have the Tri-slosher user title yet), "Procrastinating Maniac" because Splatoon is my go-to for procrastinating, and I rolled that full title during one of the times I was actually procrastinating, and "Ace Extrovert" for the joke.

Alternatively, what's a title you WANT to get but don't have yet? I really want "Fruit-lovin", "Currently Obsessed with", and "Sponsor", but I've yet to get any of them.
Aged Seafood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom