• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wich languages do you speak?

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
My native language is German and I've learned English in school. I'm quite interested in learning Russian. Unfortunately it doesn't make sense to invest any time and effort in learning this language, because I wouldn't know where it could be useful.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
My native language is German and I've learned English in school. I'm quite interested in learning Russian. Unfortunately it doesn't make sense to invest any time and effort in learning this language, because I wouldn't know where it could be useful.
You can learn it just to learn it! I'm sure an opportunity will come up eventually :)

BenjieJay

Inkling
NNID
BenjieJay
Native language is English, learned French through grade 1-10(also have it as an official 2nd fluent language for work purposes), and Iearned a year of basic German as a free elective course in my first year of University.

Filippo

Inkling
Italian is my first language,but i also can speak english (My pronunciation isn't perfect and i still don't know several grammal rules and tenses since i'm on eight grade) and french.
I'm having difficulties to learn how to write in French since words aren't similar at all with their pronunciation,but c'est la vie

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm fluent in English and write/read it well. I also know Bengali, but only basic phrases, I do sometimes struggle understanding it. I need to learn more of it.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
native language is dutch, very good with english too.
and i speak/write french somewhat.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
My native language is German because I am in Austria but I can also speak English fluently.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I speak English, i learned from video games thank to games like Harvest Moon that greatly helped my basic understanding and then school, internet and people IRL helped with the rest. Obviously my spelling is terrible, that tend to be the price of knowing more then one tongue without constant practices.

Ma langue native c'est le français. Mais évidement je suis une gourde total dessus. Je parle aussi le français de france mais c'est limite. Aussi, j'écris juste mal en générale! à force d'écrire en anglais j'ai finis par perdre la langue francophones. R.E.P.

Yo soy aprendizaje hablar español, es no mucha bueno.(I most likely messed up on that sentences... But hey, i'm still learning the very basics so i'll give myself a pat on the back for trying.)

I plan on learning Russian once i got a better grasp on Spanish! I might look into learning Japanese eventually.

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
My mother tongue is german but i did learn some basic english in school which improved somewhat over the years because i use mostly the english part of the internet, my grammar is my weak point, but i can read nearly perfect.

I can read basic frech aswell and a little bit italian.

If i had the opportunity, i would love to learn japanese but i had to drive 1,5h to attend such course, which isnt possible atm.

Yayxiamon45

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-4804-6841-0508
English, American Sign Language, Arabic, and a little German and French lol

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
English is my native tongue, and I know rudimentary Spanish from taking Spanish classes. I know random words in other languages but not enough or enough knowledge to form a proper sentence with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom