1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Xenoblade / XCX social thread

Discussion in 'Squid Social' started by NNID DubaloSeven, Apr 24, 2015.

1. YesI'mTaco34

YesI'mTaco34 Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    YesImTaco
    Oh well best i can say is i been searching up topic on Gamefaqs to find items.

i really recommend doing this for the Skell licence mission. One of the items you have to find can be a pain without some help on how to get it.

97Stephen likes this.
  2. ThatSquidYouKnow

ThatSquidYouKnow Inkling Commander

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    The history of the free report: Launch: "Man this game is awesome!" 2 days after launch: "Press L+A to get a free Skell!" Now: "Never press L+A. It's a trap." Future?: "Press L+A to stop the L+A posts."

3. YesI'mTaco34

NNID:
    YesImTaco
    so after a week how far has everyone into the game?

4. Newtonjar

Newtonjar Senior Squid

Like 2 hours. Finals suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

5. ThatSquidYouKnow

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    Around Chapter 5 but I FRICKIN' STARTED IT WITHOUT REALIZING ALL THE ENEMIES WERE LEVEL 20 AND I'M JUST A LEVEL 14 SO I'VE BEEN GRINDING AND IT'S REALLY FRICKIN' HARD WITHOUT AFFINITY MISSIONS.

6. Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Cha0sKnight
    Chapter 9 and I'm getting my *** kicked. Can't even use my Skell.

7. YesI'mTaco34

NNID:
    YesImTaco
    Yeah Chapter 9 is a pretty big difficulty jump out of no where i was over leveled and i had a rough time with that fight. It really hurts that you can't quit Story Missions too.

8. PiyozR

PiyozR Senior Squid

NNID:
    titanmkiii
    I'm Level 26 and I've barely been touching the story. Only done with Chapter 4. I spend hours upon hours wandering across Mira and I've only surveyed a fraction of these continents. I haven't even explored Cauldros much yet. I've done some quests here and there but for me it's all exploring, setting Probes, and filling the Collectopedia.

This game is everything I'd dreamed it would be.

9. Bronze

Bronze Inkling

NNID:
    mountainboat
    I'm about level 20 and finished chapter 5, which to me seems like where the game really picks up. I've done a good amount of exploring around the three mainland continents. Haven't even touched cauldros, and barely anywhere in sylvalum.

As far as gathering missions go, I generally wait until I have all of the materials before accepting them like GameXplain or Chuggaaconroy said.

Just go explore continents and pick up missions around there. You can explore a decent chunk of Noctilum fine, Sylvalum is a bit pushy. You'll probably need to be at least 18 before tackling that chapter. I like to hammer out all affinity missions I can before accepting a chapter mission.

On another note, is everyone feeling like they have piles of miranium just coming in? Cause I'm always hitting my 15000 max every 40 minutes or so, and I've mostly just been dumping them into AMs, even though I should make weapon augments.

Can't decide if Commander Vandham or Linly is my favorite character. Partly because I accidently choose the hilarious skell option at the start of game.

10. YesI'mTaco34

NNID:
    YesImTaco
    Just got done with Chapter 10 and Jesus Christ it feel like that game just throw everything it had in that Chapter. You really need to have a Skells with good gear in that part.

11. Aracily

Aracily Inkster Jr.

Ayyyy Chapter 10 Level 50!

Save up your $, make sure your partners have skells too and you'll make it.

12. ThatSquidYouKnow

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    Does anyone have any idea how the heck to do squad missions? They're never available and I can't seem to figure out how to make them active to recruit members. Thanks in advance!

13. Bronze

Bronze Inkling

NNID:
    mountainboat
    ThatSquidYouKnow likes this.
  14. ThatSquidYouKnow

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    Not Splatoon, Xenoblade but thanks!
    I have some good news, in an interview with Fiora's voice actor found here: http://nintendonews.com/interviews/voice-actress-carina-reeves-career-xenoblade/
    she states that she is working on a video game project. Might not be Xenoblade related but exciting nonetheless.

15. Crimsoninkling

Crimsoninkling Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    BramWildenberg
    24+ hours in, my current level is 20. I have some grinding to do. Tip: use XP augenements.

16. ThatSquidYouKnow

NNID:
    link12014
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0194-3194-0146
    Okay, more questions. <_< Just got my Skell, wrecked it, went back to barracks, it said that insurance covered it, but now I can't find my skell anywhere. Not even when I fast travel. Please help. <_<

17. Aykorn

Aykorn Inkling Commander

NNID:
    A_korn
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5939-8938-2753
    I'm about 6 hours into this game.

I've only been through Primordia, but this game looks gorgeous! Moon jump ftw and that enemy design, tho.

I really think Monolith did a good job off adding to the last game's controls so that this game could be even more exploration based. The auto-run, increased swim speed and aerial cam are much appreciated, though I wish there was a fast travel to NLA from the outside (am I missing that?)

Also, Elma going "guys its critical that we find these people!! then characters casual walk in cutscene + cutscene lingers a little longer than it needs to. Dramatically pans towards sky. Haven't been through much of the storyline (should I expect more?), but heh.

18. Graff

Graff I'm not funny D:

NNID:
    griffingraff
    Make sure you didn't unregister it by accident.

19. YesI'mTaco34

NNID:
    YesImTaco
    it's really not a good idea to expect much from the story it's Meh to pretty stupid. Also you can fast travel to NLA just tap the top left icon and pick the district that you want to go to. Any Hexagon that has that icon on the bottom left you can fast travel too.

20. Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Cha0sKnight
    Welp, I have finally unlocked the greatest thing in the game.

[​IMG]

ArcticWolf and YesI'mTaco34 like this.