• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Not really "fresh", but an overall nice experience. Whenever I can pick up the initiative, I try to do some Turf War matches to get 9 ability chunks and for general practice to be more aggressive with my weapons. I equip 3 pieces of gear with Quick Respawn and just jump in like an idiot!

How did my matches go? I personally did okay. Nothing super awesome, but they kept sticking me in relatively tough lobbies. Lv 50-70 players, and all of the matches were pretty fast-paced. I also got stuck in a team's lobby at one point. Not sure how good the team was, but I had a tough time against them. Got stuck against a spawn-camping Range Blaster who WILL direct you if you move at him predictably, which is generally a bad thing, but it's something I needed to learn to deal with anyway. Some of the team members imitated the weapon I was using, so I would like to think I made some sort of impression on them.

So I tip my hat to Turf War RNG. I went in hoping to fight against some tough players and improve, and that's what it did for me.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander

I was just trying to find a weapon that works in this mode. -and oh man, does that weapon work.

Last edited:

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
You know what's better than winning a Salmon Run session with 3 people? Winning with 3 people and getting about as many eggs as a 4 person group! Props to my partners for this session. They were good enough that it didn't feel like we were 1 person short.

DTwmRQXU8AA2lYN.jpg large.jpg

Egg Queen

Full Squid
I completely forgot I screenshotted this!
It's nothing too special but wow, how did I get 1512p with sspro? This is the most points I've gotten yet in splat2~
Iirc, the stage was shifty station- not too sure though.
*edit: never mind, I think it's Mako Mart! lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member

My connection is rendering most of my games unplayable so until I get that ethernet cable next month here's a trip down memory lane.
Wall tech that saved me

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Two fresh moments from yesterday. :D
First I managed to pure-ify my pair of Turquoise Kicks with a Swim Speed Up drink. It has only happened once or twice before! Very lucky!
I also reached my highest ever Salmon Run rank with Profreshional 880. It honestly surprised me, but I ain't complainin'. \(^o^)/ (Also rather cool how my current level is 88.)

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
It's certainly not my best work by any means, but an interesting match.The slosher was unable to splat. Sort of odd. :P

NOTE: This match was before obtaining my S+ rank.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lyka Phoxx

Full Squid
NNID
Pheodus
Don't often get to do one of these. But this was crucial. Courtesy of my personal Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom