ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Luckily Mrs. Anna was in the auditorium when Matthew came back from his Space Trip.

"You didn't hear the bell? It's time for you to go home!" She turned to Cody.

"GET GOING BOY!" He shouted.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Inkcoming Scene post! Respond whenever you want.))
@ThatSquidYouKnow @Lydia @Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty @Plutoniumcube @ChibiDubtalia @Tomatomodest @BlueDogXL

Day two of Inktober, another morning spent at school, studying and doing work. But a surprise came around, a trip to Camp Triggerfish! The news was brought to the students during their Inklish class, their last class before the end of the day. By Mr. Porta no less!

"Hello, Class! I was informed on quite short notice, that you all have an upcoming trip to Camp Triggerfish, huh! Very exciting, you know that thing was rebuilt many, many times?" He said to the class. Mr. Porta lightly blurbled, looking around at the class. "I see I got your attention, didn't I?"
"Well it's a shame it's next week then." He chuckled. "Oh, don't look at me like that! I can't help it, I'm only an Inklish teacher."

"For now, I got an excellent idea. I feel as though I didn't get to know you that well. We have a newcomer." Mr. Porta looked in Alex's direction. He picked up the Burst Bomb replica again, giving a smile at the class. "Again, the rules are: You ask a question to the person you're throwing to, then they answer. Afterwards, they can ask a different question for their classmates, or keep the same question and ask them that one."

He took a look at Matthew. "Matthew! You weren't asked a question before, let me ask you one now: How is it in the A+ ranks in Turf Wars? Fun? Bad? Horrible?"

((That's it folks!))

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"WHO ME!?" Matthew exclamed. "Uh...uh..well...it can be pretty hellish out there, you can't lose your guard or you'll get splatted.
You know in Rainmaker, it...it's a good idea to get rid of the opposing team, it will easier to carry the rainmaker to the enemy b...base."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Yes you. There aren't any other Matthews are there?" Another student raises his hand, causing Mr. Porta to facepalm. "Well... Just ask someone else another question, or the same one except modified to them obviously."

((Try and keep the answer and question in the same post guys.))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence poked Matthew with his pencil, mouthing "Me, pick me!" Then he sat back in his desk, waiting for the burst bomb to come around.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex looked at the Burst Bomb toy. He usually wasn't splatted by them, so he wasn't scared. He did want to share though. He raised his hand, wanting the ball.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola laid her head down on her desk, not asleep, but keeping her eye on the Burst Bomb toy. She puffed up her cheeks as she listened Matthew. "Wow...A+ Rank." She said, quite impressed.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Me, I'm an S rank player. It's pretty much just A+ times two, you let your guard down for a minute." He mimics the splat noise. "It's pretty difficult, when it comes down to it. But fun, hard but fun." He looked around the class, seeing the waving hand of Alex and hearing his question.

"How about you Alex? Same question, how's your rank? Is it fun at it?" He tossed the replica at Alex.

@BlueDogXL

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex catches it. "My rank... C-minus. I'm not that good at ranked. Normally I play Turf War or do something else. What about you Mr. Porta? What do you do on the weekends?" He chucked the ball at Mr. Porta, hoping he won't hit anyone else. @Rustic

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia doesn't seem to be paying much attention to the bomb being passed around, or the answers students were giving... her mind was much more focused on the the trip to Camp Triggerfish. It would be interesting to look over the area while it's not in the middle of being in a Turf War.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Me?" Mr. Porta was skeptical at this question "Well my... Grandjelly Aulo; he goes to this school and I usually take him to music lessons. He's quite good with the Cello" He chuckled "Although he isn't good at Inklish. He goes to this school, have any of you met him?"

"The question is the same. Lydia what do you do during the weekends?"

@Lydia

"And no Matthew, monsters do not inhabit Camp Triggerfish. Now please, do not cause disruptions. Else, there will be problems." He warned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom