ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Games)
"You go around, ambush Lydia while I go forward with a Suction Bomb. I already threw one down at her, let's see her deal with two." Terence took out a Suction Bomb, and reared back to throw it. He burst out of cover in a flurry of Ink, flying towards Lydia, and started firing at her.

((@TACarbuncle))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Games]

Viola nodded and went around the other way, popping out on Lydia when her attention is on Terence, quickly firing shots at her. She had a feeling that, between the two of them, there was nothing Lydia could do.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia let out a yelp, seeing the first Suction Bomb as she jumps back, narrowly avoiding getting splatted. Seeing as one path just got cut off with the sudden splatter of ink, she starts rushing back to her base. She hears the section Suction Bomb land behind her and goes to keep running... only for Viola to jump out and quickly splat her before she could get a charge going.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked up and spotted Lydia's ghostly squid form float away. "Ugh.....it's time to end this." He pushed forward to the sprinkler as he covered as much ink around him as possible. When he got close to the enemy sprinkler again, he could see Terrence and Viola nearby. Knowing he was outnumbered now, as a last resort, he took out a Suction Bomb and threw it at the sprinkler just as he was being closed in.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Games)

Terence ran towards Chaos just as he threw that Suction Bomb, shooting at him. Then watched with wide eyes as the Suction Bomb sailed through the air and landed, right beside their Sprinkler. With a agape "O" face he ran back, not even changing into Squid, Terence just ran towards the Sprinkler, drenching it in his Team's Ink.

"C'mon c'mon." he begged, hoping it would stay his colour.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Viola quickly threw a Splash Wall in front of Chaos to halt his advance before pumping the rest of her ink into helping Terence defend the last Sprinkler. "No way!" She shouted as her tank ran out. "Uh-oh...." She said, diving under quickly.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

Chaos shot the walls and swam through it to get past Viola. He left another Suction Bomb by her and pressed forward to the sprinkler. Seeing Terrence distracted, he took an opportunity and shot directly at him. With the sprinkler left exposed, he threw another Bomb at it and sat down to take a small rest.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent started to write on his sketchbook on a clean page trying to comprehend the girl's information.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Oh snap! GM post! @ThatSquidYouKnow @Lydia @Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty @Plutoniumcube @ChibiDubtalia @Tomatomodest I believe that's everybody.))
(Games)

Terence, out of the corner of his eye, spotted Chaos taking a shot at him. He dodged the shot and jumped onto a wall, and squidded across and emerged opposite Chaos. Terence took aim and shot his nemesis, firing on the legs, as if to get him stuck in his Ink, and finish the job until...

"Alright you four! That's it for today. The game has ended! With Lydia and Chaos as the victors, maybe you two should try a different strategy or even a different weapon." Forge directed that at Viola and Terence. "Jamie, call the janitors for cleanup. These kids splatted literally everything." He added. "I'll see you four tomorrow, for now go to your homes. Because you aren't sleeping here."

Terence dejectedly put down his Splattershot and placed it back on the table, he looked at Viola and waved a goodbye. "See ya Viola." He left the gym and went to his locker, put on his coat, and walked home.

(Meanwhile in Arts)

"Hey Anna, isn't it time for them to go home?" Anna checked her watch, almost immediately the bell rung as soon as she checked it. "Oh! Well, time for them to go home then. Good bye students!" She called out.

"Much soon? Well... Good bye Lucas, good bye Parzival, good bye Violet! I'm going home." He yawned and walked out of the auditorium.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow for the band! Good bye everyone!" Humi waved good bye and left.

((In case you didn't realize that's the GM post, wrap up your things and the next Scene post will come midnight.))

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent couldn't really comprehend Anna. However, the bell he easily recognized as he went to the exit. "The heck is my next class?" He thought. "What they gave we was unreadable...."

He took a stare and realized there were only two classes seemingly. "Peculiar." He said in sadness and hesitation.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas instantly dashed to the exit as he heard the bell. As he wanted as much free time as possible when he got home.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos took a moment to breathe before returning his Splattershot. As he was about to leave the gym, he looked at Lydia and smiled, "Nice work today. Cya tomorrow."

He took off his jacket and carried it over his shoulder as he exited the building. He runs into Vivi at the entrance at the school who apparently was going home the same way he is.

"Oh, hey there Vivi!" He greeted her with a smile and asked. "So how was your club activities?"

@ChibiDubtalia

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi waves at Chaos as she walks beside him. "Hey Chaos!" she greets him, giving a smile in return. "It was great. Met new friends and mingled with them mostly. We might do some more activities by tomorrow since today was more of getting to know each other. Overall, still great." She raises her arms to stretch before letting them drop down to relax. "What about you? Your club doing well?"

@Chaos_Knight

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Just so you know, the scene has ended. Wrap up your convos and leave to home. You have a home, don't you? o_O))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a large sigh. "We did so well too...." She said, putting the .52 gal with the other weapons. "Oh well. I did my best. That's all the counts!" She said, her smile quickly returning. She quickly turned and waved to Terence as he said goodbye. "Good bye Terence! It was a lot of fun!" She said, her hair glowing a little as she picked up the bag she came with and made her way to the exit and towards her home.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent exited and headed towards home. What was the route again? He diverged to his route into the fields.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Oh it went pretty well. We played a little 2v2 of "Capture the Sprinklers". At least that's what I'm calling it. It was a lot of fun! You should've been there!" He replied to Vivi excitingly.

They both were approaching the apartment building of where Chaos lives. He actually lives in the upper higher floors where the apartments have a lot more space. He is an S Rank so he's able to afford it, plus he lives alone.

"Welp, this is my stop. You live close by or anything?" He asked her kindly.

@ChibiDubtalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom