ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Arts)

The girl had an overall strange appearance in comparison to everyone. Her tentacle hair was black with a weird pattern, unlike the others' long thin hair, she had weird hair decorations and it was curly short.
"I'm Cirene." She introduced herself, made a curtsy "Sorry about that insult, I can see you're flaring up from it. But, most of the land creatures perished during the Great Flood many, many, many years ago. About twelve thousand years ago to be precise, but this isn't history class."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

Chaos saw the waves the Killer Wail and knew he couldn't get out of the way. At the corner of his eye, he noticed Lydia activate her Bubbler and quickly rushed over to her and tapped on her shield to protect himself.

"Good call there....OH HELLO!"

He quickly noticed Terence closing in on them and responded back by firing back at him.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Blood rushed through Vincent's veins. "I doubt the validity of this..." He said quietly.

Then it clicked with him.
"How is h- are we still alive then?" He said with fear.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Games)
"Blast!" He saw the two grouping up in an attempt to splat him, Terence couldn't harm them with their bubble. He dropped a suction bomb at their feet and squidded back to Viola. "They got a bubbler! All I got is this Inkzoo- Oh wait..." He drew his Inkzooka, which was in proportion to his size. He fired it and... it wasn't Rainmaker shots, just normal Inkzooka shots.
"Really?" He looked up at Coach Forge, who shrugged.

"Good save by Lydia!" He called out, Forge checked his watch. Blast, time is running out. "Five minutes remaining! Make the most of it, and get splatting you guppies!"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

"Darn! I always forget you can share the bubbler!"
Viola said, giving herself a small hit to the head. She quickly saw Terence pull out his Inkzooka and smiled. "I'll advance!" She said, going into her ink and charging forth. As the two's bubbler began to end, she popped out and placed a Splash Wall down in front of her, firing what she could to distract the two from Terence's Inkzooka.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia grumbles in frustration as she sees her Bubbler begin to end "We can't stick around..." she says, turning around and firing another charge of ink towards the enemy spawn point before morphing along the trail and falling back "They wanna go for the splat, let's at least get their sprinklers while we're this close!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Good idea." He agreed and pulled out his Inkzooka. "I'll distract them and you for go the sprinkler."

He took aim and kept firing at the enemies in front of him. Being experienced with an Octoshot, he knows how to use an Inkzooka well. After each shot, he kept diving into his ink and appeared in a new place, confusing his opponents of his position.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival kept on waiting for the girl to answer.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Arts) ((Agh, sorry about the wait @ThatSquidYouKnow!))

"Oh, sorry!" Humi let go of Parzival. "I'll uh... go and ask that young boy over there." She pointed to Lucas, and promptly walked over to him, holding her guitar.

"Hey little guy! You wanna join me and um... Parzival's group? We're going to start a band, and I was wondering if you could join us." Obviously she learned off of her mistake with Parzival, and grabbing a little squid is a horrible idea in itself. She practically beamed at the smaller boy.
((@MacSmitty))

Aulo had taken Violet's high five, making sure to not accidentally sting her. "Goooood! I know good person for join." He beckoned her and walked down to Parzival. "Need drummer, we no have percussion." He clearly needed to practice his grammar.
He poked Parzival, accidentally stinging him. "Oh! Much apologies Inkling, I not mean to!" Aulo apologized swiftly, wobbling with fear.

((@ChibiDubtalia))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Arts) @MacSmitty

"That's okay, you can sing can't you? You'd be a lovely baritone." She asked him, still smiling. "As you can see, I'm a guitar player." Humi showed off her guitar.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
[Arts]

Violet quickly went to Aulo's side with a nervous smile. I hope he's not too mad! "Ah ha ha, s-sorry about that," she apologizes. "Aulo didn't mean to. We just wanted to know if you want to help us form a little band of our own. W-We need a super awesome drummer and chose you to be part of this!"

((@
ThatSquidYouKnow))

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival turned around to Aulo in the direction of the poke. "Oh, it's fine. I'm really clumsy sometimes too. Um, I'm already kinda doing something with Humi and Lucas here, so you guys can join too if you want. Or not if you don't feel like it."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Arts)
"Humi?" Aulo looked around for the Inkling girl, looking around he saw her by a squid. He approached. "Hello! You Humi yes? Do you join me and Violet's band? Your friend can join too." He pointed at Lucas. "You want join too?" He asked him.

((@MacSmitty))

(Games)
Terence slightly panicked inside when he saw the enemy team's Inkzooka, but then he remembered he had his. He took aim and... poof, it was gone! "Ah... great."

"FIRST SPLAT BY CHAOS!" Coach Forge shouted from the pedestal; Jamie cheering in the background.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Games)

While Chaos was busy with the distraction, Lydia ducked between the containers and aimed at the sprinkler, fully charging before firing, then repeating a second time, making sure it started spraying her team's colors before hearing the Inkzooka shots. She glanced back, silently hoping that was Chaos' rounds. Upon seeing him still standing and hearing Coach Forge's words, she lets out a sigh of relief "We got the lead, I'll go make sure Viola doesn't try to pull anything with our base!" she says, rushing back to defend.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent started to slowly draw Judd again, pondering his own existence and looking back at his idiocy.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Um... Okay then." Lucas was starting to wonder if he picked the right club to join, since all the music terms weren't very familiar with him.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Viola yelped, hearing Terence getting splat and quickly started to retreat. "Not good! Not good!" She said, quickly moving around to avoid any more inkzooka shots. She quickly ducked behind a container and looked for a way to sneak ahead. She slowly moved out, inching her way forward in a way that wouldn't make splashes in the ink, trying to get behind them so she could go for their closest sprinkler.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Games)

Terence respawned, shaking his head because he was slightly dizzy. Silently vowed to splat Chaos for that, and made his way to the captured Sprinkler, finding Lydia there. He launched forward, tossing a Suction Bomb at her feet. He ducked into cover at the sight of the Squiffer, and yelled for help with this.

"Viola, I need some help over here!"

((@TACarbuncle))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Viola moved over near him, popping out. "I'm right here! Do you have a plan?" She asked, peeking her head out a tiny bit to see what was going on before ducking back behind her cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom