ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence saw Viola's pout, he let out a little frown at that. "Sorry about that." he muttered. "I can't be letting people use my strategies, else I'll be countered harder than if I were against a Rifle Spear."

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Well, I normally do Turf Wars or hang out with Sheldon. I actually grew up in Inkopolis but Mom made me go here."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Rifle Spear? What's that?" Viola asked, looking over. She tilted her head a bit. "Is that the name of a Squad?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"It's a weapon I made before, It's basically an Inkbrush, with a built in Splat gun. I used it for a couple matches after getting a 'go ahead' from Sheldon, It wasn't effective due to it's Ink consumption, and the heat of battle took it's toll on it each match." Terence explained. "If you wanna know how the Gun part of it worked, it worked like this. I used a special barrel to divide the Ink shot, basically turning it into a shotgun. It was highly effective against rollers. As Matthew said, I got it from an old blueprint from an old man." He added quickly.

"Must I keep reminding everyone? Alex ask another question or use the same one." Mr. Porta grumbled.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stared in awe at Terence. "That sounds awesome! I've never heard about anything like that!" She said, her hair brightening up a little.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise, hearing Terrance's explanation. Huh... never thought about adding a gun-like attachment onto an Inkbrush... she thinks to herself before speaking up "You wouldn't happen to still have either the blueprints or the actual weapon around, would you?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
(( Sorry for being late! Had to sleep! ))

Vivi was excited to hear Camp Triggerfish for their field trip. "Wow, being at my favorite stage for more than just a few minutes," she spoke softly to herself. She wondered if she can maybe roast some marshmallows, maybe tell some spooky stories, or possibly have their own battle during the night. She admired Camp Triggerfish during the night. Something about the dark night with the fire burning to light up the way looked beautiful. Even with the Splatfest going on.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Sorry for being late too)

Chaos clicked in after hearing about the trip to Camp Triggerfish. He had always liked that map, but always wanted to know how peaceful it is at night without Splatfest.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincen just stood there and didn't say a word. Based on the little information he could decipher, they were addressing the camp very oddly.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence looked uncomfortable at the question about the blueprints for the weapon. "Uh... My friend Ikara has the blueprints, and the weapon. I took it for a test drive, to see it's quirks and mishaps."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Oh... well, that's a shame. I would've loved to get a look at it." Lydia says with a shrug before looking back to the front of the class, mentally going over how she could possibly re-create it...

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"First we're talking about a field trip and now we're talking about devices meant to kill people..." Vincent murmured.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Kill people? They don't, they're sports grade weapons." Terence flatly responded, keen of hearing to his remark.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas had a sullen look on his face, as he didn't like camping at all, and he also didn't like Camp TriggerFish as a Turf War map either. To him, it was way too big, along with the water hazards, it wasn't top on his favorite places to go. His ears perked at the topic of weapons because while he hadn't been in a Turf War yet, he did try out some weapons.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Hey Lucas, have you ever snuck into a Turf War?" Alex threw the toy at him, acting as if it were real.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"No I haven't snuck into a Turf War. It's mainly because I'm not fully grown. So if I get splatted during a battle, it'll cause even more problems with my body developing." Lucas says catching the Burst Bomb toy. "So as a hobby, I prank others, practice voice acting, and play arcade games."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom