ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex perked up at the words 'Octoling sighting '. He realized he would have to take care of them, but with any luck they'd be gone by the time the class got there. If not, he thought, it's Hero time.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia took a few moments to register her name being called. Blinking a few times as she snaps out of her daydream, she looks up to Mr. Porta "O-oh... uh... I suppose when I'm not doing the occasional Turf War... I'm in my home, either trying to figure out how to tune up my weapons or working on some potential designs for new weapons and devices... but those are staying private, if you don't mind. I don't like talking about my work that much, at least until I have a working prototype."

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Octolings? Well, I've... had a lot of experience with them. I can't say how. Sworn to secrecy."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence perked up at the mention of weapon tweaks. "You tweak weapons? Didn't Sheldon say not to bring modified weapons into Turf Battles, I remember a player who brought a overpowered weapon into a Turf Battle got them self banned."

"But aren't you gonna ask a question?" Mr. Porta inquired.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Huh? You know?" alex tugged at his jacket, wishing he were able to rescue more Zapfish.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Well, if there are Octolings out there... I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm not so good at dealing with them, even when they make dumb moves. Hee..."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia shakes her head "Don't worry, I don't bring them into any Turf Wars... I know better... but if I do find out anything, I at least inform Sheldon of the possibility. At that point, I just wait and see if it becomes part of the standard load-out or not... and even if it doesn't... it's good practice." she says with a shrug before looking back to Mr. Porta, realizing she forgot to ask a question.

"Right... hmm..." Lydia scans the room quickly, trying to think of any students that haven't had much of a chance to talk... then she recalled that Viola hasn't spoken today or yesterday. "Well, Viola, what do you typically like to do outside of school and Turf Wars?" she asks.

(@TACarbuncle)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Huh?" Viola said, looking at Lydia at just the right time....to have the bomb bop her straight in the head. "Gah!" She said, catching it before it bounced too far away. "O-Oh....I guess I like to play video games and stuff like that. Nothing too special." She said, a little embarrassed at the sudden question. "I have tinkered a bit myself, but I can't really make any kind of modifiers to stuff. Mostly maintenance." She said before looking around. She tossed it over to Terence again. "What's your preferred weapons and tactics with said weapons?" She said, giving a big smile.

[ @Rustic ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Once Lydia was done hearing Viola's explanation, she glances over to Matthew and simply replies with "A lot of practice." before looking back to her former opponent, curious what his usual setup would be. Both he and Viola proved to be rather strong players together, so it would be a nice learning experience.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Tomato! Try not to double post! :) ))

Terence caught the toy, and examined it. "My preferred weapons... Well, there are three of them. The Heavy Splatling, Splash-O-Matic and the Tentatek, subsequently the Octoshot." He added. "I won't be giving away the Heavy Splatling strats I got, Marie's advice is useful you know. For the Splash: I guess you could have a good throwing arm, and have good aim. Because that thing is a siegebreaker, it can easily overpower a hardpoint in an enemy's team. The Tentatek, however. I am pretty tentative about, it's an all-rounder, capable of attacking enemy points both far and close, the Suction Bomb is easily my favourite bomb." He explained slowly.

He took a brief glance around the classroom, stopping and looking at Alex "Alex, you're pretty new here. Why don't you spill the beans, if you don't get that. Tell us about yourself, like who you are, how you got here, and what you do?"

@BlueDogXL

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola seemed to perk up at the mention of the Heavy Splatling, only to pout a little when she didn't get much info. "Dang. I thought it might help me a bit..." She said, looking for any tactic to help when using her favorite weapon, the Mini Splatling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom