ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent took a few seconds to comprehend Terrence. "That makes sense. I wouldn't say it's a weapon then but still." He said rather quickly in his surreal foreign accent. "Are you saying we're going to a paintball arena then?" He asked.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
((Sorry I'm Late. Again...))
Parzival looked around the class, looking at all the excited faces. Parzival's favorite place to play ranked battles was Camp Triggerfish, so he was pretty excited for the trip.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic

"Paintball? Well, it's usually a game of which two teams shoot each other with packets of paint stored in guns. It's not really a concrete sport. Don't know the rules exactly...." He replied assuringly. "No idea what this Turf War is..." He quickly followed. "Well I mean seems self explanatory but I'm not sure of as to what context you'r reffering too."

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Aw snap! I forgot to pass the toy to someone! Lucas thought. Looking around, he decided to pass the toy at Vivi, while asking, "Hey Vivi, how do you feel about Camp Triggerfish?"
@ChibiDubtalia

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was half asleep, keeping his head by resting his hand on his cheek with his arm straight up, because he was busy watching something last night. All he heard was Camp Triggerfish and a weapon that was both an Inkbrush and a gun.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi catches the toy bomb and replies, "Camp Triggerfish is one of my favorite stages to be in during Turf Wars. The wide open spaces, different routes and point locations to go to, the outdoors feel, and it looks super amazing during the night!" Her arms and legs raised up high, ready to Super Jump in excitement. "If I weren't in the middle of battles, I would go roast some marshmallows right away!" Violet licked her lips together. She could go for some smores right about now.

@MacSmitty

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Marshmallows? Eh... I would rather roast a hot dog over the fire." Terence said, folding his arms together stubbornly. "It's just personal preference really."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola giggled. "I'm a marshmallow gal myself~" She said, sticking her tongue out a bit.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Hearing the others talking, Lydia couldn't help but join in with a small chuckle. "I have to vote with Viola. Marshmallows are way better."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Meh, I wouldn't mind marshmallows, but I would prefer hot dogs..." Chaos muttered while still half asleep.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Ugh... mobile posting))

Terence was trying to change the subject, said jokingly "They're a cylinder of meat!". Realizing what he said "Say uh... Violet you gonna pass the toy around?" he blushed a little.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent just listened trying to compute what they said. "Marshmallows vs. Hotdogs... How'd we even get here?" He thought.

"Why take a side? They're bother great." He said getting progressively quieter.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Her face grew warm and red after hearing Terence's comment. "Y-Yeah..." She looks over at Vincent. "S-So when did you start getting art? Like when did you first started drawing?" Violet quickly tosses the toy at him, still flustered.

@Plutoniumcube

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent flinched and missed the ball. After he picked it up, he said, "I just jotted down random entities on a paper and put them in a landscape with barely any technique since I always became happy with the result. And before I knew it I was drawing."

After a few seconds, he finally decided to aimlessly chuck the ball in a direction. It happened to be headed right by Lydia. "Tell us anything you want." He said.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Chaos_Knight)

Lydia takes the bomb and tosses it up into the air a few times, thinking about what to say "Well... I guess now's as good as a time as any to say that my typical weapon of choice for Turf Wars is an E-liter 3K. To anyone that suffered stressful panic attacks on day one from this bomb replica... I'm not apologizing in the slightest~" She says jokingly before looking around, deciding to toss the bomb to Chaos.

"So... what's your favorite place for Turf Wars?"

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Oh splat!" Just as he was about the fall asleep, Chaos immediately noticed the fake Burst Bomb tossed at his and quickly catches it.

"Huh. I don't have a favorite actually. I just like Turf Wars overall. Though if I had to choose it would Kelp Dome because that's when I put on "Inkstrike" outfit. I grab as much Charge Ups I have and N-Zap 89 and throw Sprinklers over the walls for Inkstrikes. Gotta get some cash somehow." He chuckled a bit and turned to Mr. Porta, threw the ball, and asked.

"So what are we doing at Camp Triggerfish? Are we spending the night there?"

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Let me check the paper." Mr. Porta checked his paper and gasped, the ball dinging off his head. "Apparently, it's happening tomorrow and you're staying for a month. You're going to spend said month doing camp activities, hikes, exploration, some turf wars, and the typical campfire talks." He nodded, still in shock at the revelation.

He set the sheet down and looked around the room, Porta blurbled lowly. "Viola. Your opinion of the duration of the trip and the activities?" Mr. Porta sat down, remembered to throw the toy and threw it to her.

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom