ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's hair flashed bright for a moment. "A MONTH?! I didn't expect that long!" She said before catching the toy. "Uh....Well....I guess it should be okay. I mean, they'll set up the proper amenities, right?" She asked, wondering if there would be a spot to do laundry and other such necessary activities.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinked in surprise from the time being told they would spend there, then grew even more surprised when Viola's hair suddenly shifted to a brighter color. She would have to ask her in private about that, later... but for now, she starts pondering the specifics on what they would be doing... and if she could help maintain the equipment they use for Turf Wars during that one-month period.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Remember to post your presence on the OOC thread))

Terence paled at this news, a whole month? Stuck at a camp, during Inktober? "Now I seen err... heard everything." He shifted in his seat warily, like he was afraid the intercom was gonna buzz and take them to the bus right then and there. He shivered, pulling his collar uncomfortably. "Is it cold in here or something?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos's eye widen after hearing the info. "A month, huh?" He kept wondering on what he was supposed to do away from the city. Usually, he would stay in his room playing video games and such. At least Turf Wars can still keep him occupied.

"So does mean we're gonna have a month worth supply of marshmallows and hot dogs?" He jokingly asked.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Does that include Halloween? Should I pack up my costume?" Violet asks, curiously. She had expected at least a week or two. Not an entire month. At least she can spend some time outdoors and there still would be turf battles. Hopefully, there is some electricity in the camp.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent had no idea of what to make of this. He instead focused on comprehending what everyone was saying.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who was having a refreshment did a spit take at the duration of the trip. ¨A WHOLE MONTH!!! No way! I can't stay away from the city for that long!¨ Then he remembered that he made a mess, and embarrassed, went to go get some tissues.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Welcome... to Camp Triggerfish
((Who's ready for a scene change? ;D))

Ah, Inktober morning, nice blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Perfect time to take a bus to Camp Triggerfish. Several yellow buses are outside the school, ready to drive the students there, whether they enjoy it or not! They’re bound to have a wonderful time.

“Alright you squids, we’re headed to Camp Triggerfish,” Forge said, letting the initial excitement subside. He waited until all the students were seated and looking at him. “Now, the school board selected me to babysit you at Triggerfish. Frankly, I hate it. But you gotta do what you gotta do,” he added coldly to the students.

He gave a pat to the bus driver and they were off, before they knew it. They were at the camp and rushed by Forge to a campfire site, where there sat a young Anemone man, and his clownfish hovering in his flowy, green hair.

The anemone greeted the students with a warm, almost rascally grin, and with arms held open. “Welcome to Camp Triggerfish!” he announced. “I’m sure you’ve all been either looking forward to camping, or completely dreading it.”

While the anemone had darker skin, his right hand was peculiar in that it was actually black colored. And angular looking. And… not real. Where the fake arm began was hidden under his purple long sleeve. The young man continued speaking.

“Now, the idea is, in fact, to not punish any of you, but to enjoy the outdoors and get some fresh air. Maybe even learn something about yourself,” he grinned. “...I’m sure that each of you have your own worries and wonders so why don’t we share these before we get to actual camping ? I can answer some questions.”

“By the way.” The anemone pointed his thumb to his chest, smiling genuinely, “I’m Jordan, and this is Zarqa. We’ll be some of your cabin leaders while you’re here.”

“And me too!” A jellyfish emerged from behind the anemone, waving as she did. “Hello I’m Lucy! The second -what’s the word?-” She bopped her head, “Camp counselor!” She did a respectful bob with her head to the students. She wore a slightly longer cardigan, flowing off her orange striped shirt inside and a set of designer headphones. In all honesty she looked like she belonged in a city, not a campground!

Forge looked at them, then back at the students, then back at the counselors. “Is that all? Just me and you two to handle all of them, for a month?” He looked exasperated, letting out a sigh of frustration. Lucy did a simple shake of her head “No, no! We have more, you’re going to meet them all.” Jordan simply agreed with a grin.

----

The air is delicious, forest and totem poles are everywhere, and you’re here for a month. What will you do?

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked around at the camp, holding onto the two bags and suitcase she had brought with her. "Can't believe I didn't get a chance to properly prepare..." She said, a more than a little frustrated at how last minute this was. Still, she was going to try and make the most of this trip.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet took a deep breath as she carried her own bags with her headphones resting on her shoulders. "Ahhh, the smell of fresh outdoor air," she sighs happily. "The sight of falling leaves, the feel of the cool breeze...I think I'm liking this so far." She looks at her surroundings and then back to focus on the cabin leaders.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent examined the camp finding the map now known for organized battle in the far distance. Lucy caught his eye as she spoke as he Immedieately put his focus on her. He started to take a drink of a liquid that could not be fully seen. He then began to jot some things down in his notebook.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was pissed. He certainly didn't want to go to Camp Triggerfish, but his parents forced him to go. Carrying his suitcase, and two bags containing camping materials with surprising strength of an Inkling his size, he stared at the camp counselors with a somewhat annoyed look.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, carrying a backpack and two bags along with sporting a new attire for the cooling weather: a light-green sweater with two white tufts of fuzz hanging off of them along with a matching pair of earmuffs, which were, for now, secured around her neck so she could listen to the camp supervisors. She starts glancing between the other students, silently pondering who was more excited or irritated about being here. It looked like most of the people were less than enthusiastic about it... so was she. She didn't like being away from her personal lab for too long, and now she'll have to spend a full month away from it. She might as well make the most of the time, though.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent walked over to the spectacle that was the water. Standing over there pondering whether to stroke it with his feet. He decided against it and continued with his endeavors in his notebook.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos, having packed a black and red backpack with his spare clothes, food, squidphone charger, and gaming handheld, looked around and felt a different vibe about the camp. He was always used to seeing and hearing ink flying everywhere. He felt at peace here, but still not looking forward to what everyone will do here.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival was somewhat glad. He knew it was against the rules, but he brought his Heavy Splatling in his pack. He just couldn't leave it behind. It's a complicated relationship. He wondered if they would be able to show off their Turf War skills or not.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent looked back and saw an odd petrusion in Paizval's pack. He Immedieately turned his head back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom