ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
The coach, after a brief minute of face-to-the-palming, looked at the students. "Well you two. I'll introduce these kids, seeming as how they don't seem to inclined to do it themselves," he cast a scowl at the students.

"Well that sulky kid ove-" He was cut off by Terence.

"Hi I'm Terence," he stuck his hand out. "I'm a student from Zapfish Academy, although you probably already knew that. We all are students from there," giving a look in Forge's direction. He decided to use the typical introduction, cracking a smile that may or may not have been genuine. "It's nice to meet you Lucy, same with you Jordan."

He cast a look at the other students, as if saying,"well? Say something you shy clownfish!"

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival nervously looked around. 'Oh no, what am I gonna do if he sees my Splatling, what am I gonna do?' thought Parzival. 'Aha, I got it! I'll just drown him with words and he might not notice. It seemed to work on my first day to school, they didn't notice my... Ah, nevermind, no use dwelling on it...' "Hi! I'm Parzival, and Camp Triggerfish is my favorite place to have Splat Zones battles. Now here's a little background on myself. I was 3 yearsoldandthenmyparentsdiedandsoalotofstuffhappenediapplaudyouforactuallytakingthetimetolistentowhatIamsaying." spoke Parzival. 'Man, I really need a new thing to say.' thought Parzival.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, immdiately alarmed by coach Forge. Started to speak. "Fine then. If you want information then I'll tell you my name is Vin-." He sighed. "Never mind such a thing like this is extremely calculated and is potentially meaningless. Dearest of apologies."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"And... my name's Lydia..." Lydia speaks up, ignoring Parzival's rapid-fire speech again. "By any chance, will there be a workshop of some kind for maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment, particularly Turf War gear?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy looks at Jordan and Zarq, then nods furiously. "Yes, there is such facilities here. Due to the Turf Wars arena, we have to maintain the players' weapons and the stage itself." She produced a paper from her pocket, then took a look at it and crammed it back in. Shaking her head, "I am sorry, I do not have the map with me. Jordan, do you have a single one?" She looked at the taller anemone.

@Aykorn

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Zarqa peeked out of Jordan's hair, sensing a "clownfish" comment somewhere. Jordan paused to think for a moment, exchanging glances with Zarq'.

"Wow, I haven't needed a map in forever," he replied. "I wouldn't know where to start looking for one, though I'm sure there's one around somewhere." He looked back at Lydia with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, we'll show you where to be eventually. But for now...."

Jordan stood up and motioned for people to follow. "Everyone has bags they're lugging around. We won't choose cabins right away so... feel free to stick your stuff in storage. Then Lucy and I have some stuff planned. Stuff to help you decide which is the right cabin to join. Ahem, cough. Jordan's cabin, best cabin." he joked.

"But seriously," Jordan laughed. "Keep telling me your names. I make people whose names I remember awesome s'mores."

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
As Vincent followed with virtually nothing he quietly said: "My name's Vincent. Dearest apologies." (Once again in his sharp and oddly broken accent.)

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@MacSmitty

"What does....thatevemean?" He reluctantly replied to Lucas noticing his facial features.

Last edited:

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Um...my name's Matthew." Matthew was carrying a somewhat large bag carrying a sketchbook, camping supplies, water, and other things. "Nice too meet you, i g- guess..." He said, slightly nervous by his surroundings.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent frantically paced in his mind for something to say. He figured saying nothing to Matthew would be his best bet.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy ran up to Lucas, unleashing a powerful hug on him. "Oh! You're so cute-looking, looking at that little beak of yours!" She squealed, then remembering who she was, retreated to the same distance she was before. "It's nice to meet you Lucas," she extended a tendril as if asking him to shake it. "Sorry, about that."

Terence and Forge both cast the same look towards Lucy and Lucas, with Terence being more vulgar and promptly received a slap on the head from Forge.

@MacSmitty

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent jotted his eyes on the spectacle as he took a look at Lucy again. Who was she?

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Violet's the name. Vivi for short," she introduces herself. "Camp Triggerfish is one of my favorite stages and I'm so happy to be here! An Inkling girl like me who loves to be active at all times feels just right at home."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Why is this place so significant? I find the way people are talking about it to be a bit peculiar. I know that it's some sort of paintball arena but why are people's treating it like an asset or somethng?" Vincent asked to nobody in particular with his head down. "Also, I hear that term yet again. What does it even mean?" He mumbled.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"And I'm Viola. I hope it doesn't get confusing with Vivi's name" Viola said, giving a small bow. " Um, What exactly is on the agenda for our first day here?" She asked, curious as to what we'd be doing everyday, but didn't want to ask for every single day.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who was quite frightened for a moment at the sudden glomp, brushed it off and shaked Lucy's tendril, but slowly with a nervous smile.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@TACarbuncle

"Never really specified what we were doing here either all that much. However. I have a bit of trouble understanding these accents." He added.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"I am Chaos." He introduced himself with a wave gesture.

"Does this camp have a training grounds? Other than the area used for Turf Wars? Combat has been kinda my thing nowadays..." He asked as he looked around the area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom