ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Huh... you're pretty good at putting this together..." Lydia says as she finishes up the Splatling, handing it back to her "Well... seeing as nobody else was asking for anything..." she grabs the Rifle Spear off the table and looks back to Viola, grinning "Let's get rolling~" she says before leaving the workshop and Super Jumping to the spawn point.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Sorry about that @Plutoniumcube I forgot about you... No offense of course, I got caught up in a fight. Also @Aykorn))

"No we shouldn't have to," her voice mellow. The door had three rapid light thumps on it, catching Lucy's attention. She walked over and opened it, surprised at the strength Zarqa mustered to knock on the door. "Zarqa? What're you doing here?" She asked.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic
@Aykorn
Vincent, catching Zarqa at the edge of his eyesight. He was honestly stunned by his very existence. Of course he couldn't say anything about that so he just backed away and turned his head around.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi looks up at the totem pole where the shot came from just as she was building up her special to fire the Inkzooka. Her mouth opened in shock from the sudden newcomer. "Whoa, an ally?" she asks to particularly no one. She thought since this new Inkling was aiming at the adults, Vivi assumed this new person was on their side. Or at least another one trying to stop them. Her head whips to see the Forge and Shaxx trying to run away. "Hey!" Violet yells angrily at the two. "We aren't done with you two yet!" She goes into squid form to try and give chase.

@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos turned around and saw the girl standing on the totem. Seeing her color reminded him of that third cabin he noticed before. What was the name of that cabin.....Red....something...? He thought to himself.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Rustic @Plutoniumcube ))

Zarqa zipped inside, swimming a circle around Lucy before stopping in front of her face.

"Jordan wants to know if there's any students unaccounted for," she stated. Zarqa looked down at Vincent plainly. Unflinching dark eyes against her fiery face. "Neither of us are doing anything. We're just by the wood fort watching since it's a good deal away."

She turned herself back towards Lucy. "It might be best if you head towards the Ink Battle stage anyway. The other Redjacks showed up."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Matthew... when did you gain mind reading powers? Just saying...))
@Aykorn and @Plutoniumcube

Lucy looked plainly at Zarqa. "Now you mention the other Redjacks. I have to alert them, even though they're on break..." She walked to the central cabin, and knocked hard. A sleepy grunt could be heard within, along with fumbling. Finally the door opened, revealing a goatee-ed boy with his hair down. "H-huh? Lucy, What'd you want?" He murmured, his speech slurred by drowsiness.

"I need you to take a long look outside," Lucy pointed to the stage. It was covered in manifold colors, ranging from navy blue, lime green, purple, light blue, and orange. "Shaxx and Forge..." She didn't have to finish her sentence as she saw the boy's eyes light up in fury.

He shrugged "I can't afford to not care anymore." His eyes burning with unbridled fury, he ran back into the cabin. Emerging in a minute wielding a N-zap and a smaller Inkbrush, he noticed Vincent, nodding towards him and putting away his weapons. Chuckling nervously, he said. "Hi, I'm... Jack" He held out his hand as a gesture of greeting.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"W-Wait up!" Viola said, following Lydia out and super jumping to the group as well. As she landed, she took cover, looking up to see the red inkling on the totem pole. "Whose that?" She asked, revving up her Splatling and slowly coming out, looking around for Forge and Shaxx.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos noticed Vivi take off after Forge and Shaxx. "Oh no...I better keep her safe..." He immediately transformed into squid form and swam behind her.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"No idea..." Lydia says softly as she experimentally splats the ground in front of them with a few practice swings "I don't wanna find out though... let's just see how we can help the other students."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded as she fired her gun, leaving a spread of purple ink in front of her as she dove in and moved ahead, attempting to find anyone from their group ahead.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Chaos_Knight, @ChibiDubtalia, @Tomatomodest, @Lydia and @Rustic))

The teen looked down at the group, she gave a unimpressed look. She super-jumped to the totem opposite, landing expertly on it. She flanked the two men, and switched her color for a lovely shade of pink. Laying down a trail cutting their escape route from them, she threw burst bombs onto Forge's position. Launching him a plastic barrier, he rose up, dusting himself off. "Well, now I'm gonna have to beat all of you..." Forge's eyes darkened, and he flung a suction bomb onto Shaxx. Where it stuck on his vest.

He promptly threw the vest off, its items clattering on the ground before it blew up in a burst of yellow Ink. Scattering its contents around the arena, most of it landed nearby the gates. The girl above fired her Charger at the exposed Shaxx, nailing him on the head. It dazed him, and he fumbled around the arena. Forge looked up at her, and she already was taking aim on him, Forge pulled Shaxx and dragged him behind a wall. Before diving into cover, peeking out he saw the Viola looking around the arena. He rolled his eyes, "and this was such a good place too," Forge dove out while throwing a burst bomb in front of Viola. He ran to where he left Shaxx.

"Kept you waiting, huh? Even if I don't like you..." He murmured. Forge remembered the days of old, fighting in battle like this...

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia watches her friend run off and promptly changes her ink to the matching purple so she doesn't accidentally harm her. She starts rapidly laying down ink as she darts towards the totem, wanting to get to a high point herself.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Eep!" Viola yelped, jumping away from the burst bomb, her hair flashing, as she heard Matthew call out. Had Matthew not called out, Viola may have been nailed in the dace with the bomb. "O-Oh...Matthew. Y-Yeah! I'm fine! Thanks for asking!" She called back, "You watch your back as well!"

[ @Tomatomodest ]

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi had quickly backed away from the two as soon as the new girl changed her location to attack and when the suction bomb was thrown. She was surprised she was able to super jump that high without the spawn beacon nearby on the other totem. Who is this girl? When Forge was throwing the Burst Bomb at Viola, she quickly laid down a Seeker to follow after him to the cover spot. Oh no you don't!

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex made his way up the fort by a combination of climbing ropes and squidkour. He managed to just about reach it. The spot he was at had a great view of the battlefield, and there was an actual battle going on! He grabbed the Orange Flag and headed to go see Jordan.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks over to Viola as she takes cover as she hears the suction bomb go off. She keeps laying down swipes of ink in front of her as she carves a path ahead of her, trying to look around for signs of Forge or this Shaxx person she briefly heard about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom