ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Oh sh-!" Vivi had built up her Inkzooka and started to shoot at the Golden Kraken in hopes to slow him down. Each blast made her as pushed back as she goes to Lydia. His special can't last this long, right?

@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos turned around and happened to see Forge in his Kraken form. "What the?!" He jumped out of the way and activated his Bubbler. "Forge, calm down will ya!" The Kraken was coming towards him, but Chaos was not afraid of it. He aimed both of weapons at the beast to halt its movement. "I hope you're aware the of recent Kraken downgrade. It's not that useful if the other Inkling knows how to get around it!" He yelled out to Forge as he was walking backwards towards a grated area while shooting.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola heard the roar and rushed as fast as she could until she was behind Lydia. "Oh good lord!" She said, charging her Splatling up and firing it at Forge's Kraken form, trying to slow him down with Vivi. "You need to calm down, Coach!" She called out.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly switches to the Rifle Spear's shotgun mode while she holds firm with the Bubbler. While everyone else is firing, she's silently waiting for him to revert back to normal, getting ready to subdue him with one quick burst if he didn't relent.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
He clapped his jaw shut and jumped into action, he threw a burst bomb at the waiting Lydia, targeting her head to shove her down. He threw himself at Chaos, shoving him down in the process. Then he popped his own Kraken, roaring with unbridled fury. He charged Matthew and Viola, but with the intents of not harming the students. He simply pushed them away with a mighty tentacle, he grabbed Chaos and threw him back onto the spawn point. He paused at Terence, think of a witty quote...

"You just got Shaxxed." And he grabbed him and threw him up above with Chaos. By the time this was over, Shaxx and Forge reverted back to their humanoid forms, the Redjacks stood stunned at the performance.
Forge turned to Shaxx, bowing. "We make a pretty good team," he turned to the remaining students. Most of them were recovering from the fight, and looked to Shaxx. "Well what do we do?"

"Easy... Nothing," he looked down at the fallen Lydia, she had a Orange Flag on her. "I assume you're looking for this?" He picked the Orange Flag off of his belt and waved it tauntingly.

Shaxx looked at the sniper girl and the other Redjack. "Naomi, Jack I need you two to take that boy to the infirmary, he's far too injured to even play in a Turf War." He pointed at Terence. Jack nodded running up to Terence, lifting him off his feet. Naomi jumped down to him, helping Jack carry him away.

"Now... We let the apocalypse begin, and teach these kids to keep their noses to themselves." Shaxx said, giving Forge a grin. He gave one in return.
"You 4, really need to learn situation-awareness. It can cost you a battle..." Forge looked at them disapprovingly, "This wasn't a training exercise either." They walked to the opposite end of the arena, and took up battle positions.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola yelped as she was knocked down. "Wh-What the heck just happened?" She said, rubbing her head. "And why do they want the orange flags so much?" She said, looking to her bag, which still had her two purple flags in it.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stood up panting at the spawn point and see the 2 in position. "At least the 2 stopped fighting now...I wanna leave and have some hot dogs now..." He started to think about leaving the arena, as he was specifically told he were to stop Forge and Shaxx from fighting each other, not fight the both of them.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a small groan as she looks up, shaking her head and adjusting her glasses, heavily disoriented from getting pinned under the massive tentacle. It takes her a few moments to register the fact that the flag Shaxx was waving around was her orange one. "Hey... what the heck was that for...!? Give that back!" she called out, using the Rifle Spear to help prop herself up as she catches her breath.

Looking between the other rather worn students, she doubted they could actually even scratch these two veterans, but the thought of taking such a beating sitting down irritated her even more as she flipped the Rifle Spear back into its roller mode, preparing to give chase. She could only hope the other students were willing to help her out.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shrugged. "I don't know. But Shaxx had one and he just took Lydia's." She struggled to her feet and got her splatling ready. "I may not by strong or skilled, but I'm not stopping here!" She said, defiantly

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks back to Viola and smiles softly "Thanks... cover me, because I think I'm about to do the dumbest thing in my life..." she says with a small chuckle before rushing towards Forge and Shaxx... specifically targeting Shaxx.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Let's go!" Viola shouted, following Lydia from behind, a Burst Bomb prepped in her hand.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx laughed heartily, he gripped his custom N-Zapper. Looking at the defiant Lydia charging him, he readied himself. Forge running aside to fight her companion Viola, holding his Gold Splattershot in his hands. He took aim and started firing to blockade them and possibly swamp them in his Ink, he whipped a Splat Bomb. It slid across the ground stopping behind the charging Inklings, and detonated, blocking their exit.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Nice try Coach, but!" Viola said, exploding her Burst Bomb at her feet before suddenly pulling out her inkzooka. "I SAVED THIS!" She said, firing it directly at him before firing two others to widen the path she could take. She dove into the ink and swam quickly before jumping out and firing the inkzooka at the two before it ran out. It was a final gambit, but it was all she thought she could do.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, bent on not stopping, doesn't look back as she rushes forward and jumps, flipping the Rifle Spear into its shotgun mode before aiming directly at Shaxx and firing. She wasn't sure on how strong the blast's kick-back would be as she silently prayed her worn-out body would be able to stand it without knocking her off balance.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy walked into the stage, looking at the injured Terence being carried away by Jack and Naomi. She walked deeper, finding Chaos on the ground. He's snoozing, bloody lazy kid. Lucy knelt down and draped one of her stingers over his head. "Wake up... If you don't, I'll sting you, I won't hesitate. Now what happened here boy?"

@Chaos_Knight

((Meanwhile across the stage.))

"Good try Viola... But, remember who you're facing." Forge smirked, he dodged both shots with ease. Retaliating with a surprising charge, he reeled back to throw another Splat Bomb directly at her. He simply ran away from the Suction Bomb thrown by Matthew, shrugging as it detonated uselessly. "Matthew, that's one of the flaws about Suction Bombs. They're immobile."

Just before Lydia fired, Shaxx dropped immediately, the kickback was strong and flung her back, it's E-Liter tank had too much pressure, firing the shot far behind Shaxx. "In all my years. You didn't stop to think I would've fought more reckless players like you?" He stood up, wiping off Orange Ink. "Now get up, and rethink your strategy." He chided her. Shaxx shot at her legs, it would either hit or stop her from moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom