ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who had been watching the others duke it out, sat down and tried to think of a way to stop them before anyone got seriously injured.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Aykorn
@Rustic
"...Hello." Vincent said with great anxiety as he shook Jack's hand. "Do you seek shelter here?" He said. "Also... Never mind."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@BlueDogXL))
Orange flag get! You're now officially orange team, even if you weren't by default.

Jordan had gotten himself up in one of the towers of the fort, sitting on the railing and watching. Next to him was an inkling lady with bright pink hair and large sunglasses. She had an E-liter sitting next to her, but appeared to only be using the detachable scope to look at the field.

Jordan smiled back at Alex. "Hey, nice job! Unfortunately, I get the feeling we won't be able to do much until this ink battle-scuffle is solved." He motioned to the young lady, "by the way, this here is the camp nurse. If you feel like you're dying, go to Mimi here."

The lady flippantly replied, still focused on the field. "If they're already dead, that's your problem, not mine." Jordan only chuckled in response.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((At the cabins @Plutoniumcube @Aykorn ))

"Uh... No, I got to go stop the little lovers' quarrel between Shaxx and Forge." Jack chuckled wryly, looking at Lucy with a grin. She didn't return it, raising an eye instead and crossing her arms. "Eh... I'll be... going then. But first I need to talk with Jordan about this." Jack turned into a squid and started charging up his super-jump. He launched into the air, soaring above the stage, landing with a twirl in front of the camp hall. He knocked on the door, standing there coolly.

Lucy shook her head, and walked back into her cabin. "Ugh... What a drama queen."

((Meanwhile at the stage. @Chaos_Knight, @ChibiDubtalia, @Tomatomodest, @Lydia))

Forge got up, using his gun to help him. He looked around the wall, seeing the students approaching. He peeked up at the totem, seeing a pink laser doing its passes. Forge crouched back behind cover, he wondered how he could subdue all the students, alone he might add. Looking in the knocked out Shaxx's direction, he rolled his eyes. He revved up a super-jump and launched into the air, landing the zone opposite from the encroaching students. Forge looked up just in time to see a super-jumper, flying above them. Forge could feel doubt creeping its way in, how could he win against this? Each Inkling is an army in their own right, he could use Shaxx's help. But Shaxx betrayed him, he returned the favor by leaving him to the students.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic
Vincent gave him a blank stare as he super jumped off. Who are these people. He started to jot something's down in his notebook. "Are you sure there isn't any other security?" He asked hesitantly.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia keeps her head low as she carefully fills up her ink tank again before looking ahead to Forge. She then glances down to her Inkbrush, experimentally testing the speed it takes to flip between brush, mini-roller, and shotgun. If it was fast enough, she could start carving a path ahead and hopefully have the other students follow behind.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((At the empty camp hall))

Jack knocked on the door, no answer. He knocked harder, still no answer. Finally, he gave up and super-jumped to the stage, doing another unnecessary trick midair. "Anybody need help?" He shouted to no-one in particular, looking around the stage. He saw the lynch mob of students, "huh didn't know they were coming..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx woke up, rubbing his sore head. He looked around the stage, squinting his eyes at the hot pinks and the dark blues. Really Forge? You dragged me and left me here alone to fight them all... Shaxx thought annoyed, he stood up and took a glimpse around. Carp, the damn flag! He thought, his initial annoyed attitude being replaced by surprise. "Well, I guess its time to do a good ole Rainmaker snatch..." He armed his personal .52 gal, and dashed out of cover. Nausea afflicting him as he still recovered from the shot, he stumbled a few times. Luckily for him, it floated above a patch of purple Ink. Wait... what's that beeping noise? Shaxx looked up in time to see a Seeker headed to him, he had only a couple seconds to react.

Jump, or squid away... I choose jump, he leaped into the air, the Seeker exploding harmlessly behind. "Yes, I've still got it!" He enthusiastically yelled, and he ran to the Orange flag. Grabbing it and running back before his mentee could take a shot at him again, knowing he could be splatted if he were to get hit. "Run away, and let us settle this once and for all!" You want none of this, he thought as squidded back to his previous location. Gripping the flag tightly, as if he feared losing it.'

((Meanwhile at the cabins, again! @Aykorn ))

Lucy shrugged and turned to Zarqa. "You should probably take this boy to Jordan," she pointed to Vincent. "I have to help out the kids there, y'know make sure they don't get destroyed." Lucy hastily ran into her cabin, emerging with a Umbrella. Then promptly ran to the stage, arriving quickly.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet rose from her squid form back to Inkling, snapping her fingers in frustration. "Son of a sea biscuit!" So close, yet now far back again.

@Rustic

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was still trying to come up of ways to try and stop the battle from going on. But couldn't seem to think of a way to do it without endangering everyone else, and he had no weapons either. He looked at the water, wondering if he should use it.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As she came around a corner, Viola soon saw Shaxx running straight at her. She let out a surprised squeal as she flung a Burst bomb straight at him before diving under her ink and heading back the way she came a small bit.

[ @Rustic ]

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex darted to Jordan. "How can I get help get that scuffle solved? I feel pretty confident in my skills. I mean, with help..." He looked at the mob/whatever. "What started it?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx recoiled from the sudden bursting, "Ow, that... hurt. I didn't attack you now did I?" He threw down a splash wall as he made his escape, turning and letting loose a few shots before running away. Leaping into cover, he heard a charger fire and suddenly his vision was pink and opaque.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic

"Are all of em' squids?" He murmured near incomprehensibly with his oddly strung way of speaking. His eyes widened. "That makes sense." He said more audibly. He made a quick glance at Lucy.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
With Shaxx blinded, Chaos rolled over a Splat Bomb towards him and threw a couple of BurstBombs.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked around confused, still sprawled on the floor. "Can someone tell me what the heck is going on? I mean, we already got all the flags? Right?" Parzival yelled.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx heard the tell-tale skid of the Splat Bombs. Naturally, he panicked and dove away. But his jump was boosted when the thrown bombs detonated, flinging him over the gap in the middle. He landed with a "oof!" and he started groaning.

"Nice job, kid." Jack sarcastically said as he approached Chaos, raising his hand to shake. Ha, I'm gonna get him with the shock ring...

((@ThatSquidYouKnow))

At some point. The thought that the fighting isn't gonna stop anytime soon, creeps it way into Parzival's head. Perhaps he should seek out Jordan, who might be at the wood fort. Or maybe Lucy... if he knew her whereabouts.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Uh...yeah...thanks, someone I don't know." Chaos would raise his hand to shake too, but he had his hands full with the 2 weapons he's carrying. Instead he, just gave him a nod.

He slowly approached Shaxx with both of his weapons pointed at him. "Alright, Shaxx. Ya done yet? I just want some hot dogs and some sleep after this now."

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx held his hands in mock defeat, sitting up as he did so. "Well done, you managed to beat me." Shaxx sat down. Shortly after, Chaos heard a roar behind him. The muscular form of the Golden Kraken charged at him, "Let us see how you fair against us!" Forge roared.

Shaxx looked like he was struck with a hammer, he was stunned that his mortal enemy helped him. "F-Forge? You would help me, after the lies that were told to you?" He stood up, jaws still gaping.

((Plot armor much? Nah, I'm going with the story page I wrote. @Chaos_Knight and @ChibiDubtalia and @TACarbuncle and @Tomatomodest))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glances about, blinking in surprise as the flurry of bombs went by. While most of the students were distracted, she looked back, getting ready to charge Forge... only to see he was gone? She blinked in surprise as she looked around, unable to find him until she heard the roar and saw the golden Kraken charging at Chaos.

Oh no... gotta move quickly... she thought to herself before going back to her mini-roller, rushing forward as fast as she can. "Everyone, get behind me!" she shouts, quickly flicking on her Bubbler when she got close to the golden monstrosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom