ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola pulled out another burst bomb, throwing it at Forge's, trying to use the quick burst to knock his bomb back at him as she landed. She charged her Splatling quickly before firing at him.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia stumbles a bit, grumbling in frustration as the E-Liter tank kicked back far more than she anticipated. Taking a deep breath, she mentally begins to compensate for the large kickback... but not before Shaxx starts to fire. Seeing him aim low, she jumps back, narrowly dodging it, only to land back in the reddish-orange ink. She tries to step back, grunting as she feels herself stuck in place. She quickly switches back to her Inkbrush and starts swiping at the ground around her, trying to get herself free before Shaxx fires again... she also had to keep in mind that she was starting to run low on ink and would have to find a way to keep herself hidden long enough to recharge.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@TACarbuncle and @Tomatomodest

Forge ran forward at Viola and Matthew, dropping himself to slide across the Ink. He stopped just on the edge of his Ink behind them, and threw a Burst Bomb at her, aiming for her legs. Before turning to Matthew, firing several bursts around him. Before shooting a single shot at his legs, to knock him down.

@Lydia

"Well, little one. It's defeat for you...Maybe" He took out the Orange Flag, looking at it in his hand. He looked at her. "Well, do you want it or not? Fight back, show what you can really do with that brush!" He said tauntingly, backing off.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos sighed as he just wants to over it. He super jumped to Lydia and appeared before Shaxx. "Round 2, Shaxx." He said to him while pointing his Jr with an emotionless look. He raises both of his weapons at his sides and started firing while spinning around like a Sprinkler to gain some space. After than, he rolled another Splat Bomb to his feet. With him distracted, he chucked more Burst Bombs at him while running towards a wall. He jumps off the wall and begins shooting.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a yelp as her legs became stuck in Forge's ink. "N-No!" She said, letting out a brief charge of her splatling before jumping backwards back to her own ink color, trying to avoid any further fire. As she did, she flung another burst bomb at him, trying to further the distance.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise and ducks into her ink, letting it recharge as Chaos comes crashing in like a living sprinkler, spraying ink from his two weapons across the area. While she let herself take a moment to catch her breath and things, she gets her brush ready and watches Shaxx closely, curious if he would try going for her while she kept hidden or turn to Chaos.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shaxx looked at Chaos, smiling. "You going akimbo now? Well then, time for me to unleash my skill." He pulled a Rapid Blaster. He pulled a 18K shades, and disappeared beneath the Ink. Shortly afterwards the ground beneath Chaos glowed brightly, it exploded in a flash. Not strong enough to splat, but bright enough to blind. He burst out of the Ink behind Viola, firing at her.

"Good work, Shaxx!" Forge called out, throwing Burst Bombs rapidly at Viola. Until he ran out, he squidded to Shaxx's place where Chaos and Lydia were. Bursting out behind Chaos, already firing his gun. He threw two Burst Bombs at his legs.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
Crap! Matthew fell as he got stuck in enemy ink, in a last ditch effort he threw a suction bomb in front of Forge, distracting him long enough for him to escape into his own ink. "That was close." He to a minute to observe his surroundings, looking for a more strategic angle.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a shriek as she was double teamed, flying off back to spawn as the two overwhelmed her in an instant. As she landed on the respawn, she collapsed, her exhaustion catching up with her.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia reveals herself shortly after the flash, having to cover her own eyes to not get blinded "Agh... what the heck was that...!?" she let out as she soon realizes... Forge and Shaxx switch places, Viola getting absolutely bombarded while Chaos was more than likely disabled from the bright flash. Not being able to help Viola in time, she tries to get Forge while he's airborne, rushing forward and sliding across her ink, stopping almost instantly as she intentionally slips into the ink Forge burst out of, using it to help stick and keep her in place as she flips to shotgun mode, trying to blast clean out of the air.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos covered his eyes and sees Forge in front of him. He tries to dodge the Burst Bombs, but gets hit by one of them. "Ugh....Forge, don't blame me if you get fired." He points both of guns at him and rolls over a Splat Bomb.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"...Timer so that...Players can't keep... automatically.......stop this before anyone.... JORDAN!"

Jordan jolted back, having spaced out from watching the field. The nurse had raised her voice to get his attention. "I'm sorry, what?" Jordan asked. "Did I miss anything?"

Mizuko shook her head and sighed. "Alex asked if he could join the turf fray, though.... things look like they've cleared up. Maybe..? I can't tell." she turned towards Alex. "Buddy, you could totally super jump there right now if you want. Neither of us will stop you. ...Yet."

"Kids are getting roughed up. I'm going to go back to my office in case anyone does anything dangerously stupid." She flashed her eyes at the anemone. "Jordan, I can trust you to put a stop to this if it gets to dangerous?"

He blinked. "Yeah, of course."

((@Plutoniumcube & @ThatSquidYouKnow ))

Zarqa swam around Vincent, seeming to scrutinize him.

"Vincent... right? If you want somewhere to stay, I think you should follow me to the wooden fort." She swam under Vincent's hand, grabbing his wrist. "We're far enough away to not be fine, and there's another student," she tried to persuade him. Then a little gentler, "No one else is here right now, lets go find Jordan... okay?"

She began swimming off through the camp, stopping in the center to glance at the mess hall.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet places another Seeker aimed at Shaxx after he had attacked at her two friends. She goes into squid form to follow the trail to get close and attack him. He might notice it, but I can't let them have it after all the carp we went through. It was almost good that Shaxx and Forge weren't fighting. But having to nearly lose started to make temper rise. And this was the most excitement she had than any Ranked Battle she had faced. Leaving with a salty taste just wouldn't do, no amount of marshmallow sweets will help her.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival saw 2 kids run off somewhere, so he decided to start following them.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((No combat posts from me for now, least until after I return from school))

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((I'm back, but only for a limited time))
@Lydia Good on ye, I like adaptable people. @Chaos_Knight @Tomatomodest @ChibiDubtalia

Forge looked down, seeing the barrel dimly shine a laser into his eye. Before it fired, he popped a bubbler. It took the shot, however it shattered and the subsequent force sent him flying. Where he rolled to a stop, laying still on the ground.

Meanwhile Shaxx stopped his assault, standing there solemn instead.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Aykorn

Vincent took a bizzare stand still for a few moments, Comtemplating if he wanted to unload all of his questions. Now didn't seem to be the best time. "Seems to be reasonable I guess... Wait, what advantage is there from evacuating? Never mind I see. From here we should probably evacuate campgrounds and warn civilization." He said.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas still in a safe place, ate a sandwich he grabbed from the Mess Hall while watching the others still fight.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"I'm taking another one Vivi." Chaos takes one of Vivi's Seekers and throws it towards Forge and followed its path. Then he hopped out of his ink, jumped off a nearby wall, and unleashed another ink barrage from his weapons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom