ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a loud groan, her worn body still not used to the recoil of the blast. Exhausted she struggles back to her feet, almost stumbling forward as she tries to use her Inkbrush to swamp the ground around her back in her ink. Seeing Chaos rush forward and Forge motionless, she thinks splatting him is almost a certainty from him. With a small sigh of relief, she falls back to her knees, using the Rifle Spear to keep herself from fully collapsing. She was quite aware that Shaxx was still around, but she didn't have the energy to deal with him after the beating she already took.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Plutoniumcube @ThatSquidYouKnow

Zarqa looked at Vincent with confusion. She inquired in her small, but surprisingly clear voice."...Why warn civilization? You realize Inkopolis is sort of the center of Ink Battles?" She blinked, swimming along side Vincent, trusting that he'd stay close. "...You must not get out much."

She called out to the inkling following them, swimming in small 8's above Vincent. "Parzival! Do you want to follow? Can you possibly explain to Vincent we don't need to 'alert civilization' about this battle?"

@BlueDogXL

Jordan kept watching through the borrowed E-liter scope. "Yeah, they're getting their funnels kicked. The Redjacks are hauling someone to the infirmary as we speak." He turned to Alex. "If you're going to help now, go help Lydia. She's on your team."

With a little more of his usual spunk, Jordan smirked. "How about this... you go in there, see what you can do. But if things get out of hand... make a signal for me, and I'll...."

Jordan winked, "...Be paying attention! And handle it from there."

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Oh. Of course. These things happen all the time. But if you get too close to one of them, you might just get. SPLATTED!" Parzival teased Vincent.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Is there an Inkbrush around here? It's kind of my main right now." Alex asked. He would definitley like an Inkbrush, but anything that wasn't a Charger or Csbon Roller would do.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@BlueDogXL
Jordan shook his head and shrugged.

"Go check in the workshop. You'll have to hurry though! If you see Zarqa on your way there, she might be able to help you, surprisingly. Aside from that, you're on your..." He was about to say "own" but spotted a trio in the distance. "Speak of the devil fish, maybe you aren't alone."

@ThatSquidYouKnow @Plutoniumcube

The clownfish noncommittally agreed at Parzival's joke. "Well, you aren't wrong."

She swam ahead of the two, leading them up to the wooden fort. When Zarqa got in sight, she yelled as loudly as her miniature self could, "JORDAN!" zipping straight up the fort.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Aykorn
@ThatSquidYouKnow
"And of which case would probably lead you to be DEAD." He replied back sternly. "How can a fish even breath above water?" He muttered as he accelerated sightly to keep up his pace. His shorts were still rather damp. "And although a seemingly small skirmish, these people seem to have weapons of which could destroy us all. They were constantly firing missiles at us to the extent I just swam away. Some guy told me that there is a pad that just resurrects them but I am unsure of his credibility. However, why else would he say that?" He rambled.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival facepalmed. "You are an Inkling, right? How the heck do you not know what a Turf War is? Seriously!? Take a look at this:" Parzival said, starting to take his Heavy Splatling out, but stuffing it back in out of fear of getting it confiscated. "You know, nevermind. I'll just pull out my trusty Tentatek Splattershot. Look, see how it looks all colorful and fun? That's because it can't really hurt you. It's for play. A sport that we call Turf Wars. Do I have to break it down further, or can I just ask the question I came here for?"

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@ThatSquidYouKnow
"I'm only barely aware of what a turf war is. Seems harmless. What isn't are the various missiles and ravenous genetic transformation. And for your information..." He sighed. "From what I gathered, no I am not an Inkling. Depends on what you define it as though. Dearest apologies."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Well, ya sure do look like an Inkling. The missiles are simply Inkstrikes. They're harmless toys as well. and basically anyone can turn into a squid. Go ahead. Why don't you try? Here, use my Splattershot to shoot some ink, and just pretend you're swimming around in it. Go ahead1" Parzival demanded.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@ThatSquidYouKnow
"I really don't see how that is. Some kid was severely injured from one just now. Also, you could potentially drown." He said as he reluctantly fired the Spattershot and fired a few globs. "It's basically a modded water gun right? Or just a water gun. Probably..." He said. "Last time I checked turning into a squid was impossible for the common populous."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Zarqa swam into Jordan with a delighted burst of speed, the taller anemone almost knocked over at the impact of catching the the small fish.

"Hey, it looks like you did have find some students." Jordan laughed, obviously more complete with his clownfish at his side. He slid his way down one of the rope wall to greet the two students.

"Glad you could make it!" Jordan joked. "We're sort of just watching the carnage from up here, but Alex went off to go help... Heh, I wonder if anyone there still remembers the scavenger hunt."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Lydia @Chaos_Knight @ChibiDubtalia - Victory Conditions have been met, reviving Viola. @TACarbuncle @Tomatomodest))

Shaxx is making no moves, he's just standing there, not moving. Perhaps talking to him would be the best option right now, maybe he might be willing to reason.

Forge, after taking the attack from Chaos. AFTER, being defeated by Lydia. Resumes his position on the ground, still not moving.

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ I'm taking that as Viola can get up now ]

Viola let out a small groan as she regained consciousness. "What happened?" She said, getting to her feet and wobbling a bit. She quickly remembered what happened. "Gah! They got me from both sides!" Letting out a small sigh, Viola quickly realized just how outclassed she truly is by just about everyone else. " I should still check on them...." She said, picking her Mini Splatling back up and heading back into the stage, looking for the other students.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was already exhausted from the fight. He started limping towards Forge with barely enough strength to raise one weapon. "You.....you done now, Forge...?" His knee falls to the ground while still keeping his weapon raised.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia groans more, exhausted as she struggles back to her feet, still leaning against her Rifle Spear. "Is... is he awake...?" she asks, concerned. She slowly looks back to Chaos "I've never seen a Bubbler shatter like that before... have you...?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi rose from her squid form to look at Shaxx. Is him standing there another trap or is he finally done? She too felt exhausted and almost wanted to get things done quick. With every deep breath, she tries to calm herself. Her hand grips tightly on the Aerospray, on guard just incase. "You uh..." she begins to speak to him. "You cool now? Maybe find a better way to deal with this whole thing after we grab something to eat? Marshmallows, hot dogs, both?" Violet shrugs her shoulders. "This guy Jordan makes a real mean grilled cheese sandwich. You should try it." The blue Inkling girl chuckles.

@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"No Lydia....never have...it should pushed him off instead of breaking..." He turned to the Rifle Spear that Lydia still had with her. Just what the heck did Terence make...?

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Rustic)

Lydia slowly uses the Roller function to limp her way towards Forge, clearing out any ink she could get stuck in in front of her before stopping a few inches away from him.. Shaking, she slowly kneels down to him and nudges him lightly "Hey... coach... you still there...?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola soon came upon the two exhausted winners. "There you guys are!" She called out, running to them before noticing Forge. "Eep! Is he.....okay?" She asked, slowly approaching with her splatling at the ready, in case he tried something funny. "He's not moving...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom