ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola was completely quiet upon entry. As the Nurse talked to her, she looked to the side. "I-I'm alright..." She said, her hair still a pale purple. "I just need some time...."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly approaches Viola, tilting her head in concern. She glances to her hair, noticing it's rather pale in comparison to what she saw earlier. She caught other signs of this before, but now seemed like a really bad time to mention it, so she simply pats her on the shoulder and smiles. "Hey... you just wanna head to the mess hall and get something to eat?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Mizuko looked curious, but shrugged it off when she saw Lydia talk to Viola.
"Fair enough, I won't press you," she chuckled. "This office is always open if you need a place to unwind, whether you're sick or not."

She went and nudged Jordan. "You want to make sure things are in line at the mess hall, yet?"

"Yeah, yeah, gimme a minute. I'll get to that," Jordan scoffed, "Man, what should the chef make tonight, anyway?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos raised his hand and proposed, "Er....how about some hot dogs?"

He heard his stomach grumble. "Yes, I know you're hungry." He said to his belly.

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex burst in. "S'MORES WITH EXTRA MARSHMALLOWS!" He facepalmed straight afterward. Seriously...

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked up to Lydia and gave a soft smile. "That....sounds nice..." She said, her hair getting a little bit of it's color back. "Let's go..." She said, heading out the Nurse's door. "Oh!" She said, turning back to the Mizuko. "Thank you for the offer." She said before heading out.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan snickered. "Y'know, I was thinking we'd eat an actual meal since we have a working kitchen, but I think a campfire is long overdue."

He turned to his clownfish, grinning. "Come one, Zee. We can let Lucy handle the fire, but lets start dragging out marshmallows. Some of you guys should follow me and help grab what you want."

Finally, Mizuko gave Viola a small nod.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smiles and starts following Viola out, looking curiously as she sees her color start to return. Still not wanting to push any boundaries yet, she avoids asking about it. "So... how're you feeling after a crazy day like today?" she asks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Exhausted..." Viola said, before adding in, "Both physically and mentally...." She let out a sigh as she drooped a little while walking.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Aykorn
@ThatSquidYouKnow
"Maybe, seems to be a cease fire right now..." Vincent said with a sigh of relief. "How much would it even cost to renovate this place after this?" He said with fear. "Or, if it is just recreation, pretty sure it is...it's all over." "Still doesn't make any sense." He mumbled with the memory of the girl at the Art club in mind.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"You need a little help walking there...? Between lugging around that Splatling, the fighting, and Terrance, I'm not surprise you're so worn out..." Lydia asked.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex felt a little ashamed after his entrance, but hey, he got Jordan to let them have a campfire! That had to count for something.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((To introduce @Airmure))
Lucy was walking to the campfire, when she heard the loud thrum of a bus. She turned to the source of it and needless to say, there was the harsh glare of a bus in her eyes. The lights dimmed, and the doors opened. "Well... better late than never." She murmured.

"Hey! Welcome to Camp Triggerfish, where you're going to reside here for a month. I'm Lucy, one of the camp leaders here." Lucy looked behind her. "As you can see, it hasn't been exactly the best first day for you all." She pointed to the Ink-splattered trees and Inkstrike parts lying around the place. "This is going to take forever to clean up..."

"Well, aside from that. I'd like to introduce you to the others here. Come, we can talk on the way." Lucy beckoned the boy, before walking away to a trail. Which had a sign up saying. "Cabins, this way," along with an arrow to point that way.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@TACarbuncle

"Eh... Sorry about that, I just have this problem with sleep walking, and I kind of get up walk around. Trust me, I don't know why either. But... I s-suppose thanking you would be good, so. Thanks for that Viola, I wouldn't want to be lost in these woods." Terence looked around their heavily forested surroundings, shivering slightly because of the cold.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at Lydia. "I'm used to the weight of the Splatling. The fighting....yeah....That was too intense for me....I'm not used to fighting like that" She said, looking away. Her attention quickly turned back to Terence as he thanked her. "O-Oh....Don't mention it!" She said, nervously giggling, before silently adding in a "Please...."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise as she looks over to Terence "Oh, hey... you're looking a bit better." She says, smiling "Thanks for the Rifle Spear, by the way... I think Forge and Shaxx would've crushed us if I was just geared with the Squiffler I planned on having... after we all get some food in us, though, mind if I ask you about that weapon later?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Sure... sure." Terence looked at her, not breaking stride. "I'll tell you all about it, if that's what you want..." He gave her a worried look about the weird -but seemingly normal- question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom