ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Eh? And no one's following him?!" Viola shouted. "Sheesh! You guys are irresponsible!" She said, quickly running after Terrence to make sure he didn't get into any trouble.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Chaos_Knight))

The nurse re-enterd the room with her phone in hand, just catching the end of the talk.

"Why don't you talk to him then?" Mizuko suggested. "Jordan and Zarqa will be crashing this way any moment now---" Terence interrupted her, walking out of the room.

"What the heck," she glared from over her glasses. Mimi glanced back at the bed. "I'm going to stay here to monitor Forge, but someone bring him back. Please."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Sure, I could talk with him." He replied.

Chaos noticed Viola run out and that the sun was going down. "Hey, Viola! Wait up, you're not going alone." He quickly followed after her.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Well... someone has to make sure this day wasn't a total disaster. Come on Jack!" Naomi started to run after Viola and Chaos, who chased Terence as well. He started to murmur audibly.

"I... need..." Terence said, mumbling unclearly. Jack and Naomi looked uncertainly at each other, they slowed to walk.

((Short post is short))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly ran in front of Terence and tried to stop him and wake him up. "Hey! Terence! Wake up!" She said, trying to shake him.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence simply didn't react, he continued walking forward even as Viola stopped in front of him. He continued his walk, even as she tried to shake him awake.

Jack and Naomi simply didn't know what to do, it wasn't their job to babysit a sleepwalker. But Jack tried anyway.
"Um... Terence! Wake up!" He stopped in front of him, only to get run/walked over by the colossal kid. Jack got pulled up by Naomi and dusted off, afterwards she looked to Chaos and Viola for help with waking the kid up. "Hey guys, try something a little harder?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos began to shake Terence harder than Viola did. "Hey! Come on, wake up. It's almost dusk. You don't wanna sleep walk into the lake, do ya?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
'U-Um...." Viola looked about. "Chaos! Stand back! Everyone, look away!" Viola, running back in front of Terence, held her breath for a moment and closed her eyes. She concentrated hard before, suddenly, her hair flashed brightly. Bright enough to blind anyone nearby and, hopefully, bright enough to snap Terence out of his trance.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stood back and shielded his eyes from Viola's flash. He was always curious about her hair, but was very surprised it could flash this bright. "Gah! Geez....Viola. How exactly do you do that? You'd be perfectly fine if you were ever stuck in the middle of darkness."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Nope, the boy walked into her, he covered his closed eyes but collided with her and fell down. That, did the job.

"Ugh... My head. W-What happened, why am I in some god-forsaken forest, and why am I on the ground?" Terence asked as he stood up, looking at the curious group around him. "What?" He asked the group.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a sharp yelp as Terence suddenly fell on her. Her face turned bright red as her hair drained of color. "T-Terence...Mind.....getting off me?" She said, looking away. As he stood up, she did as well, continuing to look down, embarrassed that she revealed her secret so easily, only to have it not work like she expected.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Ah, you were on Team Orange, Lydia?" Vivi shows her the flag that she picked up from Shaxx. "I don't know what he needed for, but Team Purple can't cheat if I keep this forever."

@Lydia

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Good point." said Parzival, showing off his Orange Flag

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods as she looks back to the purple flag "Originally, yeah... I guess this was a test to more or less get us to work with people that we don't just hand-pick." She says with a small shrug "If we don't know who picks up what flag, we have to deal and co-operate with whoever we're teamed with... or I could just be overthinking things."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@TACarbuncle and @Chaos_Knight))

Naomi and Jack looked at each other, surprised at Terence's flight from them. Jack shrugged. "Welp... I'm going back to sleep," he waved a goodbye and went to the cabins. Naomi returned the wave, she looked back at the two students. "You guys coming?"

((Is short, so sad))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola was looking at the ground, still embarrassed as she slowly nodded, keeping completely silent.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Yes, we're coming." He followed them back and gesture Viola and Terence. "C'mon you two. It's already dark."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"A-Alright..." Viola said, walking past Terence and Chaos, trying to avoid them asking about what happened.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Back at the Nurse's office, Jordan had caught up and was now being filled in on the situation by nurse Mizuko. He casually sat on the counter as she explained.

Jordan sighed, entirely fine with Parzival and Vincent running ahead, but not all that chipper with the turf war gone out of control. He shook his head, still trying to stay positive.

"Alright, I'm not completely sure where Lucy is right now, but it is dark," Jordan considered. "We should regroup everyone, but....gaawd, I can't think on an empty stomach."

As the students returned with Terrence, the speaking adults looked up.

Mizuko hmm'd. "Terence is back. ...Viola? You okay?"

Jordan waved sheepishly, addressing the students. Zarqa patiently rested on his shoulder. "Hey, how about we all meet in the mess hall," Jordan proposed. "If we don't choose cabin leaders today, we should at least let you guys set up for the night, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom