ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Terence is passed out from exhaustion, how can you talk to him? @Lydia ))

"Actually, I never learned their names either. Who the heck are you?" Jack asked pointedly at the motley group.

Naomi's color rippled from it's pink color to the Red-Orange that Jack had. "I'm Naomi, and this is Jack," She looked harshly in his direction, making him shuffle uncomfortably on the spot.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood back up and brushed her skirt off. "Oh, Sorry Miss Nurse. My name is Viola." She said, smiling before reaching in her bag and pulling two purple flags out. "You can have one of mine, Lydia. You did find one after all. And since you did lose your old flag, that makes you teamless, technically" Viola said, giving a large smile.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise, blushing a bit "Uh... does it work that way?" she asks, confused. She slowly shakes her head, letting out a happy sigh as she takes it. "Still don't think these things matter much anymore, but I have one now, just in case?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@MacSmitty

The Nurse smiled, resting her elbow on the shorter inkling's head, as if to say 'stay put'. "Hold on. You don't want to start trekking the trails at this time of day. Trust me, that sort of thing is planned for later." She then advised, without a hint of snark, "Why don't you go find Jordan or Lucy if you're so eager about camping? I'm sure they'd love to hear your ideas."

@Tomatomodest @Lydia @TACarbuncle @Rustic

"You're very kind, Viola." She smiled serenely, then stifling a laugh. "I'm sure this hunt was Jordan's idea, but as long as you guys know your way around camp, I'm sure he's happy. Speaking of which, have you guys chosen Cabin leaders?" She laughed. "These nerds, unfortunately, don't have a say in their cabin like you do," she said, referring to the Redjacks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Cabin leader?" Viola asked, before thinking and shaking her head. "I don't think so. Who would be good cabin leaders?" She asked, turning to the others there/

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia shakes her head, laughing a bit "Unless the cabin was based around repairing, creating, and maintaining turf war equipment, I'm the wrong squid." she says, smiling weakly.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Not you Viola. Little kids like you, being cabin leaders?" Naomi scoffed at them.

"C'mon Naomi, you gotta give them some slack. You saw what they did to Forge." Jack replied in response, he pointed at Lydia. "That one is pretty good with that weapon, you gotta show me how you built that thing."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise and looks over to Jack "Uh... Terrance actually built this one... I was hoping he'd be awake so I could actually talk to him about it... he didn't tell me much besides showing me that it has a Bubbler." she explains.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola crossed her arms. "That's rude! I am not a little kid! Sure, I'm smaller than your average inkling, but that doesn't mean I'm a kid!" Viola said, puffing up her cheeks at Naomi's comment, her hair darkening a little.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Mizuko grinned smuggly at Naomi, but kept her mouth closed, until she started explaining.

"Jordan and Lucy are your main cabin leaders. It's your decision who you get to call your won for the trip," Mizuko explained. "That doesn't mean you won't get to hang out with the other students... but it makes it easier to account for all of you in the long run."

She grinned, "I happen to know a friend of my sister's that lives with Jordan. He's, in fact, not awful at his job. And I haven't known Lucy for as long, but I'm sure she knows all the fun things to do around here."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Oh." Jack looked disappointed. "Well, you could just put it over there. I'm sure he'll take it when he wakes up." Jack pointed to the door by the Office.

Naomi looked back at Mimi, giving a slight grin in return. "To be honest, Lucy is pretty nice when you get to know her in... non-combat situations." She said, looking at the group. Giving a dirty look at the Rifle Spear slung on Lydia's back, obviously detesting it's possible uses.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Mizuko shook her head. "I'm not here to be mean to students if that's why you think I'm smiling, Naomi."

She quickly turned around and grabbed a phone off the desk. "I'm going to call Jordan to tell him to get the show on the road. Time to choose cabins so you guys can get out of my office and my tentacles."

"But tell me, while we're at it. What are you looking for in a cabin leader? In your stay here?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos kept starting at Forge's unconscious body and remembered Lucy has more to say about him and Shaxx.

He turned back. "Eh, I already pick Jordan. Besides I already napping in his cabin just moments before the fight."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods and walks over to the door, propping up the Rifle Spear against it "Owe you one, Terrance..." she says softly before walking back to the others. She looks over to Viola and shrugs "Well... you've made more of the calls here than I have... what are you looking for when it comes to a cabin leader?" she asks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Eh? Your asking me?" Viola asked, her hair flashing for a moment before she started to think. "I guess someone nice and calm who won't be constantly on us after every little thing." She said, thinking back to the potential choices.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia shrugs "So... who fits that bill...?" she asks, looking around, seeing Chaos already choosing Jordan "Hmm... Chaos, have you gotten a chance to talk to Jordan? How do you like him?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Hehe...not really to be honest. I was snooping around the cabins for a flag until my lazy side kicked in and told me to nap." He replied with a discouraged chuckle.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, Lucy sounds nice." Viola suggested, remembering what Naomi said earlier.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Shortly after Lydia set down the Rifle Spear by Terence, the boy started to groan and toss and turn. After a while, he got up from the bed and left the Nurse's office, he wandered down the path to the Wood Fort. Murmuring something too quiet to hear, he continued down the path. Terence cleared obstacles like he was awake, walking over roots that grew onto the path, and crossing bumpy terrain.

"...What?" Jack said as he saw the boy just wander off, he looked really confused. "The kid could barely stand... H-how is he walking around?"

"I don't know how either, he couldn't even stay awake for the walk back..." Naomi folded her arms, looking at Terence as he disappeared down the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom