ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas had a strong urge to tell the Fishling off. But decided not as he didn't want any new trouble on his hands. "I often practice voice acting." Lucas says. "I can make my voice go really high, like this! And I can also make it very deep, LIKE THIS! I could do some plays, but I specialize at fandubs."
Note: Italics means Lucas is speaking high, bold for deep, and regular for normal.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent stared blankly at Anna and Cody. Was that him? He continued to draw, focusing on miscellaneous sketches.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Lydia : @TACarbuncle : @Chaos_Knight : @Rustic ((Fight!))

"Right, I forgot about her... Sorry Lydia, why don't you take my place instead." Jamie offered. "I'll sit at the bench, and wai-"

"Alright, so a 2v2." Terence said. "Let's kick their squid-rears back to grade 1 Viola!" He said trying to psyche up the two, picking up a Tentatek off the table. He waited for his teammate at the spawn point, same with Forge.

"It's time... For you four to Forge yourselves by Ink!" Coach shouted out at the four. He blew a whistle, and the match began.

"You four can activate the Sprinklers by shooting them! Control three Sprinklers by the end of the match, and you will win!" Forge called out.

((Those are the win conditions. Arts, you guys will hafta wait. I'm thinking something up.))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gulped at Terence's comment. She quickly started to feel nervous, her hair paling a little. "I'll try my best..." She said, quickly taking position at the spawn point.

As the whistle sounded, Viola quickly started to splatter jump towards the nearest sprinkler. "Your probably the better shooter. I'll get this one and join you afterwards!" She said, motioning Terence on. Her jumps were a bit awkward and clearly showed that she wasn't 100% used to it, but was at least trying.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Games : @Lydia : @TACarbuncle : @Chaos_Knight : @Rustic
Terence ran forward ahead of Viola. "Yeah, I'll try and get one of their Sprinklers." He said, following close behind.

Coach Forge called out from the Pedestal. "Just shoot the Sprinkler! It'll instantly activate and start spraying your Ink!"

Terence meanwhile, continued Inking a path to the 2nd Sprinkler. Shooting it with a burst of 4 shots, activating it. Instantly -as the Coach said- it started a light rain of Team coloured Ink, quickly colouring the zone. He ran to the next Sprinkler, ready to activate it as well. He raised his gun and fired, Tagging it.

"Three already!? C'mon Bravo, get to splatting, quit standing there!" Forge shouted at them, trying to get them to move.

"C'mon you two! Get a move on." Jamie's voice came from the bench.

((@Chaos_Knight and @Lydia The match has begun, capture at least three by the next GM post. Which will occur on 26th of October.))

Arts: @Tomatomodest : @ThatSquidYouKnow : @ChibiDubtalia : @Plutoniumcube : @MacSmitty :
Aulo approached Violet. "Hi! I Aulo... I play Cello goooood... Uh, you want me join?" He asked in broken Inklish, eyes sparkling at her. He had a Squid Sisters shirt on, probably stating what musical group he liked "goooood"

Humi walked up to Parzival. "Sooo... You like the drums, I like the guitar. You wanna form a impromptu band?" She asked, smiling with braces on her teeth. Humi had a light pink colour, contrasting her Sunny Day Tee. She grabbed him. "Maybe we could form up with those two over there?" Pointing to Aulo and Violet. "Or maybe that one!" She said pointing at Lucas.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
(Arts)
"Whoa, slow down a bit, will ya!?" Parzival yelled. I'm okay with whatever, just LET GO OF ME!" Parzival told her. His wrist had been sensitive ever since... the accident... but Parzival didn't want to tell her that! "To be honest, I always wanted to be a part of a power trio. Just ask around and see if anyone wants to join."[color] stated Parzival, a bit more calmly this time.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

"Oh no sir. I didn't bring my weapon here."
He answered and move quickly to the crate. He picked up a Tentatak and look at it.

"Never did like this weapon, ironically..." He thought to himself.

Chaos turned to Lydia and gave a warm smile. "Nice to meet you. Shall we get started?" He asked and quickly inked a path forward. As he approached the first sprinkler, he covered the walls with is own ink and threw a Suction Bomb forward in order secure the area. After, getting the first one, he signaled Lydia to secure the 2nd one ahead while he goes for the other team's.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Chaos_Knight, @Rustic
Well, seems like there's been a mass confusion. Chaos, Lydia was supposed to be your partner. Let's just assume Lydia's on the bench for round one to keep things smooth and let things roll, okay?)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Meanwhile, Viola has successfully tagged the first on their side and quickly moved to join her teammate, prepared to defend the sprinklers they had already tagged, quickly popped up next to Chaos. "Surprise!" She shouted, tossing out a Splash Wall between them before firing a few shots at the blue inkling.

[ @Chaos_Knight ]

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
[Arts]

Violet looked at the Squid Sisters shirt and then back at Aulo. "Aulo, you had me at the Squid Sisters shirt. Count me in!" Her hand raised to give him a high tentacle. Vivi is a huge Squid Sisters fangirl. She has got the albums, posters, future dolls on pre-order, and practice the dance moves from both girls. The memory of their performance during Splatfest still made her three hearts pounding.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

"Whoa!" In response, he threw a Suction Bomb down at his feet and he retreated to around a corner that wasn't inked yet and hid himself on a wall. Then, Chaos peeked around to see if the coast was clear and went back into hiding.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Games)

Lydia gets her Classic Squiffler ready and looks to Chaos, chuckling before moving to their second sprinkler, using the quick charges to splat the area around it and activating it. She grins before moving towards the center. Keeping in mind the Squiffler's shorter range, she starts moving closer to the containers, splatting the walls of it and climbing her way up. She tries to stay hidden in her ink while scanning for movement. Let's see which of them tries to get close first...~

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Games)
Terence, tired of playing the waiting game, jumps out of the Ink; throwing a Suction Bomb at the slightest ripple. Which he believed to contain his opponent, and shot the area across, in an attempt to uproot any waiting opponents. Then he sunk beneath the Ink, swimming at a high speed back to his sprinkler.

Jamie, on the bench, did her best to suppress a laugh. Forge threw a look to silence her fully, in which it worked.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos gets hit by the bomb, but doesn't get splatted. Instead, the some of the splash hit in the wall he was on which knocked him out of hiding.

He eventually finds himself stuck in enemy ink and starts shooting around him. Knowing going straight on to the enemy sprinkler is not a good idea. He swam around more containers, via the walls he inked at the beginning, and got close to a sprinkler.

"Hmm, too easy..." He said to himself.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Meanwhile, Viola had retreated after her failed attack on Chaos, trying to swim slowly to not create any ripples in the ink. She soon spotted Lydia across the way, seeing her completely focused. Not a good idea. She thought, moving on around the arena as best she could while laying out ink of her color. "We've got most of the sprinklers. We should be okay as long as we protect the ones closer to them." She said, sticking by the middle sprinkler. She got close up and placed down a Splash Wall before standing at the read, ducking under to let her ink recharge.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Games)

Lydia sees the ink get sprayed out into the opening and blinks in surprise, seeing nothing come out. Seeing that she let her ink recharge, she takes the chance to throw a Point Sensor at the area, seeing if anything reveals itself.

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
[Arts] @Tomatomodest
After coming back with a red mark on his face, Cody heard Matthew's remark.
"Eh? That actually isn't half bad, I mean it isn't half good either but..." Cody said, wary of the Anemone he floated around.

Out in the corner of the room, an Inkling was watching Vincent sketch his creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom