ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas gasped. The fish was actually being nice?! ... No, noticing that he looked on edge. he realized he said that so he would avoid Anna's wrath. But now he was confused about what to do now, and he didn't know what a "impromptu band" was.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
(Arts)

Vincent continued to sketch, albeit a bit slower at the sight of the Inkling. He looked up at him/her for a few seconds and then continued to draw.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

Chaos took notice of the Point Sensor and followed it to his prey. "We got this now." He thought to himself.

As he was making his way through corners and hallways, he heard ink flying and small ripples from behind him.

"What was that? Lydia is that you?" He said in panic as he readied a Suction Bomb.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((This ain't a GM post. Continue on as normal.))
[Games]
Terence was tagged by the Point Sensor. "Ah... Carp." Obviously since he was visible to both Chaos and Lydia, he knew he had to run away. So he retreated to Viola's position at their 2nd Sprinkler, strength in numbers right? He turned around to place a Suction Bomb on the ground as he was fleeing.

"Good to see you." Terence said to Viola. "As you can see, I'm visible to them now."

Up above, Forge watched. He checked his watch, plenty of time, plenty of time. "You know what this match could use? Music." He played Squid Squad's Ink or Sink from speakers placed around the gym.

[Arts]
Anna nodded at Cody's niceties, he smiled -however a fish might smile- sheepishly back at her. Then he swam deep into her hair, vanishing within.

However, somewhere in the Auditorium. A person emerged out of the shadows, she looked slightly weird. Ruffled black tentacles as her hair, with a weird pattern to her tentacles. Little, suction cuppy like hairstyle. "I like your drawing, may I see it?" She asked.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh boy. I'm glad I steered away from them then" Viola said, rubbing the back of her head. "Give me a moment." She quickly dove under their ink to replenish after placing down the Splash wall. She stayed under, hoping they wouldn't expect her to be there and preparing another ambush.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Games)

Chaos turned around and noticed an ink trail that lead straight to the enemy sprinkler. "Ooh.." He said with an idea in mind. He shot ink straight into the air, signaling Lydia of his position and her cue to move in. Again, he went around corners so that the enemies won't spot him. He gets close to a sprinkler again and sees it guarded by Terrence and Viola.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Games)

Lydia chuckles as she sees Terrance light up for her from the Point Sensor, but couldn't get a charge up fast enough before he retreats to a safe distance . She takes a deep breath before she sees Chaos' shoot into the air, revealing his location. Looks like he's moving in... better make sure he doesn't get splatted...

She fires one full charge down the left and the other across, towards the next set of containers before slipping back into her ink, darting along the trial she created to herself. She figured with one of them marked, she would have a better chance of only dealing with one Inkling sneaking up on her while he tries to set up on another vantage point. Worst case scenario, she could activate her Bubbler and get a quick full charge, splatting whoever tries to get close.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Seeing the other two coming, Viola got a quick idea. Motioning to Terrence to hold them back for a moment, she moved over behind one of the 'containers' so she was hidden. "Let's see them stay in control after this...." She said, waiting until they were grouped up before pulling out her Killer Wail and setting it up behind the container towards them. "Let the music sound!" She called out as it unleashed the massive wave of sound towards the two.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
(Arts)

"Here, it's a cat." He replied energetically, although in a rather confusing accent as he showed the drawing to the two.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
[Arts]

Violet walks over to where Matthew is, also peeking at Vincent's drawing. She is impressed. "A cat," she answers. "You know, like what Judd is. The feline who decides who covers the most turf at the end." She poses with her right arm sticking out as she leans to that side, imitating him.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent chuckled. "Aw yeah, Judd, that's actually the name of my cat. I think he passed away though...." He replied getting quieter. (Once again, in his rather confusing, sticky accent.)

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent replied calmly. "Oh, there's bound to be! I'm sure the cat population is still rather abundant. ....Right?" He said with a blunt ending.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I don't think so. They're two very different species." He replied. "Also, I'm honestly quite perplexed about your description of a cat.." He said as a pit grew in his stomach.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
[Games]
Terence, emboldened by the Killer Wail. He surged forward, tossed a suction bomb and ran inside the Killer Wail's sonic beam. He started to fire his Splattershot towards the enemy team, he couldn't hear them but he had a hunch.

"Hey Terence! Sitting in there is bad for your ears!" Jamie said from the side lines.

[Arts]
"Where have you been under, a sea stack?" The unknown 'Inkling' girl said "Almost all land dwelling creatures were drowned by the Great Flood." She said, matter-of-factly, looking at Vincent like he had a dunce cap on. "Cats were one of the creatures that did manage to survive, but in small amounts."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent's blood pressure rose immensely, unsure of what to say as he deciphered her spongy accent. "Where I come from, I've never heard of this-" "Screw it, you're right." He said tensely. "Where I had once lived, flora and fauna on land were actually quite abundant."

Afterward, he took an anylysis of who she was. Something was rather off about her appearance.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Games)

As Lydia gets into her position, she can't help but feel something is off... she was almost certain someone would try shooting at her as she moved through the open area, but nobody did... then she saw it: the faint lines that come just before the large surge of a Killer Wail. Not trusting her ability to move out of the way in time, she turns on her Bubbler, letting out a small sigh of relief as she moves to the side anyways, the massive surge of sound blasting past her. She could only hope Chaos could move out of the way in time as she sees Terrance start rushing through the sonic wave. While still safe in her Bubbler, she takes the chance to charge up fully before firing at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom