ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Geez that girl sure knows hide..." Lucas grumbles after his unsuccessful search. Turning to the other direction he calls out to Lydia. "Hey Lydia! Have you found Viola yet- wait whose that?" He asks pointing at the crab. @Lydia @Aykorn

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
An Inkbattler? And what were they reading? Hmmm, might as well go give it a shot... Vivi nods at Chaos as she gets up and walks towards the new Inkling. "Yo!" she greets them with a wave of her hand. "The name's Violet, or Vivi for short."

@Aykorn

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos walks over to the girl with another plate of pancakes on him with Vivi. "Hello! I don't think we've seen you around. I'm Chaos." He greeted her with a smile. "Sorry you had to witness that little situation there by the way..."

@Aykorn

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent quietly ate his pancakes independently, a bit secluded. He seemed rather contentment with his eating.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence looked at Razz.
"Sooo..." He trailed off, breaking the awkward silence in that part of the room. "Anything interesting happen before this, like back in Inkopolis?" He asked curiously.

(@Airmure)

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty ))

The old lady beamed, through her mandibles. "I'm a Triggerfish Forest Ranger! Came by camp to drop off a grandsquid, stayed for the pancakes," she joked, with a brassy, full-bodied chuckle.

"Oh!" Showing her uniform identification clearly, she explained in a slightly more modest tone, "I guess my name is Kara Rockenwinder-Gracillis," before batting a claw.

"But tha's too long! Call me what you want. While I'm here, I might as help make sure you squiddos aren't getting yerselves lost."

--
((@ChibiDubtalia @Chaos_Knight ))

The inkling turned around, looking just a tad startled and unsure who to answer first. "H-Hi!" they responded. "No, no, it's cool," the inkling said. How they spoke sounded a little forced ...articulate and without a lot of inflection, but not intentionally stand-offish.

"I'm kind of just loitering around anyway," they explained. "That really wasn't any of my business. To involve myself with. Must be an... academy thing, which is probably why you haven't seen me before because I sort of live here."

They blinked. "Well, not here," they said, pointing at the table and glancing around sheepishly, "but heee--- y'know?" The inkling shook their head to signify they were done stumbling over words.

They waved back lightly, with a embarrassed smile. "I'm Deniz. Nice to meet you. Vivi. Chaos."

Last edited:

Airmure

Senior Squid
"Nothing much happened other than being kicked out of that dreadful school I went to before this one. Apparently I was expelled due to 'bad behavior'. As if they know anything about'bad behavior," he responded.

Ras paused for a moment and continued, "I do miss most of my friends. Such a shame I can't contact them as of late."

He propped his head on his hand and glanced at Terence. "Anything interesting that happened to you?"

@Rustic

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
@Aykorn Lydia steps back, blinking in surprise as the ranger approached "Umm... th-thanks for the advice, Miss..." she says softly, taking a deep breath before looking over to Lucas "I guess neither of you have seen any signs of her?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Aside from getting a Inkstrike missile to the face, I haven't had much happen. Well... there was that one time where I chucked a bully through a door at my old school." Terence chuckling sheepishly, looking nervously at the door as if he was afraid Forge would come running in.

"After a long -seriously long- scolding from my Mum, I came to Zapfish. I uh... haven't been up to anything lately." He shrugged, looking back at Razz. "So... who're these friends of yours? They cool with your supposed 'bad behaviour'?"

(@Airmure)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Well it's nice to meet you too, Deniz." He takes another bite of his pancake before speaking again. "So what do ya mean about "living here"? Kinda like Jordan and Lucy?"

@Aykorn

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Nice to meet you, Deniz!" Vivi grins and takes another chomp at her pancakes. "Living in a forest area like Camp Triggerfish might be nice. You get to see the stars all the time, no noises from cars, all the peace and fresh outdoor air to yourself."

@Aykorn

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood up, her face no longer bright red, as she let out a deep sigh. "I guess I better head back and apologize to everyone for making such a scene." She turned around and quickly realized. "Um.....Where am I?" She looked at the seemingly endless sea of trees before slapping her forehead. "Ugh....I'm so stupid! I got myself lost!" She said, groaning as her hair darkened with her anger at herself. She started to head back the way she thought she came.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas shook his head. "No. I came to you to see if you found Viola first, I couldn't find her at all. Man, I wouldn't want to go against her in a hide and seek game." he mumbles scratching his head. "Anyway Miss Kara, we're looking for an Inkling ran past here. Have you seen her?" He asks.
@Lydia @Aykorn

Airmure

Senior Squid
"You managed to throw someone through a door? I'm impressed. Not something anyone can do, darling" Ras giggled. He tapped his free hand on the table a few times.

"Psh, what I did to get kicked out isn't anything horrid enough to get labeled as bad, really. They just caught m-" He stopped mid sentence and glanced at the door. He hesitated for a moment as he realized what he almost said.

"Anyways, why would I hang out with people who couldn't tolerate moi? I don't have time to bother with people the likes of them. Besides, everyone liked me."

Ras' phone went off, but he ignored it. "The people I hung out with the most were Mimosa, she's my sister, her friend, and Bourbon."

@Rustic

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@MacSmitty @Lydia

"Haven't," Mrs. Rockenwinder replied curtly. "I just followed you here," she said, referring to Lydia.

"Isn't like yer friend could have gotten too far since we're so close to camp. Nothing to fret about," the ranger assured, "though, let me see what I can do here."

Rockenwinder pulled a plastic whistle from her around her neck, hidden by her orange scarf, then blew hard. The screeching whistle was surely loud enough to catch the attention of anyone nearby.

---
@ChibiDubtalia @Chaos

Deniz smiled hesitantly, "Uhm, well, I live nearby enough that I can call Triggerfish my home. And yes," there seemed to be twinkle in their eye as Deniz responded to Vivi, "the stars out here. Are. The best."

They then smirked at Chaos's statement. "I... --hehe-- I know Lucy lives on camp, but since when does Jordan live here?" They lightly laughed again. "Did he get kicked out of the town house for playing horror movies too loudly or something?" Deniz joked.

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Huh?" Viola turned, hearing the faint sound of a whistle. "Maybe that's the way back to camp." She started to walk to where she heard the whistle, hoping it was a way back and she didn't have to admit she got lost.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia winces a bit as the loud whistle reached her ears, but didn't comment on the lack of a warning. She starts glancing around the area, trying to keep her eyes open for any rustling that could be Viola approaching the area.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia

Mrs. Rockenwinder laughed. "Well, I can keep looking if you need, --it's one of my jobs as a ranger--, but if yer friend is running around, they'll just get lost!"

She kept looking out into the forest to see if anyone heard. "If ya ever get separated or lost, you're supposed to hunker down and wait for some one to find ya. You just go in circles and get cold if you keep trekking around aimlessly," she lamented.

With a broad grin, she pushed her glasses up. "Remember that! Especially if you want to go on the trails! A whistle of your own could keep ya safe."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"That's... really good to know..." Lydia slowly nods "As for Viola, I have no idea where she ran off to... is there anywhere in here that could be particularly dangerous outside of getting lost?" she asks, growing concerned.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Mrs. Rockenwinder shrugged. "Well, yer inklings. There's a giant lake around camp!"

She suddenly laughed, "But, let's hope your friend can at least watch for that! No... Ya'd have ta be looking for trouble to get hurt so close to camp."

"Nature isn't bubble-wrapped, of course," Mrs. Rockewinder added. "Anything can be dangerous if you aren't prepared or cautious, but so many great things are possible if ya are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom