ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Aykorn, @Lydia

Payge gave a small nod to Deniz and Lydia. "Hey, guys. What're you all working on?" She asked, before looking over at the Bamboozler. "...tinkering with the insta-charge charger, are ya?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@13thGalaxy @Lydia

"Fixing it more like," Deniz commented to Payge. "And to answer you, Lydia, I usually like, y'know, fixing weapons, which is why my friend would trust me with this weapon after I was the one who rekt it."

They shrugged nonchalantly. "Anyway, I guess it's natural Wade hijacked this conversation, I mean, this is his weapon." They paused. "I... do other things, I swear. Like video games. Technical drawing, stargazing, ink battles and strategizing." Another shrug, though this one with less confidence. "...Yeah."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blushed as Chaos patted her head. "Th-Thanks a lot...." She said before sitting down and hugging her knees, thoroughly embarrassed by the whole incident. When it seemed like the group was beginning to thin out, Viola looked over to Chaos and let out a deep sigh. "You've seen it happen twice....I'm sure you're wondering what the whole flashing thing is about, right?"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"When I say I'll keep my mouth shut, i really mean i'll keep my mouth shut." He smiles to reassure her. "Actually, I was curious, but i didnt bother questioning it."

@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the two as he placed his hat back on his head, "Well, I'm gonna go get myself settled in now," Zawlt said to them, "I'll let you and your girlfriend game in peace now." He picked up his bag and once again proceeded to his cabin which wasn't too far from where he was. Once inside he sat his stuff on the floor near a bed, but before he could start unpacking he was getting a phone call. "Ello'," he said, "Oh hey, didn't expect a call from you this early."

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos pinched between his eyes in sheer disappointment after hearing the word "girlfriend". Oh Goddammit, we're not going through this again...

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Upon taking a bit of a closer look at the Bamboozler, Payge nodded and gave a small laugh. "Oh dear. Yeah, that's one messed up gun. Or rather, was. Anyway. What happened to it, that it fell in need of a repair?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Sorry for hijacking your fun, Deniz." Lydia says, scratching the back of her head as she blushes slightly "Didn't mean to... you wanna take back over from here?" she asks before looking back to Payge "As for what happened to it... you'll have to ask Deniz here. When I came in here, it was already busted." she explains.

(@Aykorn, @13thGalaxy)

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"I see, I see.." Payge slowly nodded. "Now, just for my own nefarious purposes, I do ask out of curiosity whether to plan to just restore it to what it was before, or if you plan to make any improvements?" She set her Splattershot down and slowly walked over, a noticeable limp in her left leg. "I realize this may be impeding on your grounds a bit, but if I were you, I would try to make the ink come out at a higher velocity, possibly causing a tiny bit more damage, but maybe have it take...a quarter of a second longer to charge in order to achieve said velocity?" After realizing she'd come across a bit of a know-it-all, she bit the inside of her cheek and kicked herself for being such an idiot. "Sorry if I seem kind of...uh, what's the word here..uh...pretentious, but I've just never worked with a Bamboozler before."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's face turned bright red at the word 'Girlfriend', just like it had when they were teasing her earlier with Lydia. "W-We're not dating!!" She said, shaking her head and hands. She glanced over to Chaos. "S-Sorry....I didn't mean to give people ideas." She said, shuffling a bit.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@TACarbuncle

"I know. I know. Besides he wasn't even here before the thing started."
He reassured her while shrugging. "Just forget about it."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Alright..." She said, giving a quick nod. "Back to what I was talking about. As I'm sure you've noticed by now, my hair tends to...." She trailed of a bit, looking around some more for others, "Change....based on my emotions...."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stretched his arms and yawned a bit, though not intentionally interrupting Viola. "Actually mind telling me about it later tonight? I had enough events happening in the morning already..."

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"O-Oh....Alright, I guess. If your still interested." She said, picking up her handheld, which she had dropped due to Lucas's prank. "I'm gonna go take a walk to calm myself down." She said, turning away, "And again... Thanks for not mentioning it."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"You're welcome." He smiled. "Just find me at the docks when it's campfire time. That is if you still wanna tell me about it" He waved Viola good bye for now as he went back to the mess hall, possibly for even more pancakes.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia
@13thGalaxy

Deniz snatched their bamboozler away quickly, quickly getting defensive.

"This is my friend's charger," they snarled. "I can't mess with it, it's not mine to screw with! Once you mess with weapon synergy, they become unapproved by tower standards and then you can't use them in competitive ink battles and that," they let out a infuriated sigh, "that's like Wade's whole life!"

They glared, now ticked for a whole other reason. "Also, the whole point of the bamboozler is that it's mobility, speed and range makes up for its limited damage. Raising the charge time makes it's fantastically quick two-shot and splat time worse, and that's the whole point of bamboozling! "

Deniz clenched their fists as if trying to contain themselves, but they were still fuming. "At that point, why not wear some strength up buffs, or how about, why not use a Squifer?!"

Deniz wrung their hands and ducked their head into their jacket collar, trying to calm down from their rant. "Ugggh," they continued through their jacket. "I might have got Wade's weapon jammed in a stage, but I'm not a horrible friend!"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Sorry for the very, very late reply @Airmure ))

"Yup, that choice of coloring makes wonder who decided them in the first place." Terence said, sliding his phone back to his side, and then putting it back in his pocket. "Anyway, I'm done with these pancakes. They meet their end here." He ate the remaining pancakes, and slid the plate away from him.

"I'm gonna go now, it was nice talking with you. C'ya around, man." Terence waved good bye to Ras, and stood up.

------------

(( @InkAmerica ))

He noticed a Pink Inkling girl sitting at one of the tables, munching on some cookies, and taking a look at her phone. Terence walked over to her, pulling out a chair and sitting down, curiosity struck him. "Hi! I'm Terence, and I don't recall seeing you around here." He asked her.

-------------

(( @Zerul for his introduction into the RP ))

Jack started to walk back from the bus before noticing yet another person coming out of the bus. "What is this? A clown bus?" He muttered, somewhat awed at the passengers that managed to fit into it.

"Uh... Hey! I'm Jack." He introduced himself, before getting back into the routine. "If you walk over that way, there should be a sign to the Mess Hall. I'm gonna go that way, cuz I'm starting to get very hungry." He added, and then he started to go to the Mess Hall.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was nervous the last time he heard the word camp it was forced labor. He eventually gets over his nervousness and walks off the bus. Jack introduced himself, then pointed towards the mess hall. He follows Jack to the mess hall. He didn't say anything as he felt like he might puke from nervousness.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul ))

Jack glanced back at the boy that came out of the bus. "You alright there, buddy?" He asked him. "You look a little... off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom